Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 am
Posts: 166
FSLAR wrote:
The Challenger wrote:
Truly the pants cannot prevail against me, as I have harnessed the pure power of panties.

MANLY MASCULINE PANTIES.
How do you function
This post actually creeped me out. :shock:

Don't browse the internet much, eh?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:23 pm
Posts: 1176
Ruki Motomiya wrote:
FSLAR wrote:
The Challenger wrote:
Truly the pants cannot prevail against me, as I have harnessed the pure power of panties.

MANLY MASCULINE PANTIES.
How do you function
This post actually creeped me out. :shock:

Don't browse the internet much, eh?
More so completely random even for him.

_________________
Image
"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm
Posts: 16
Location: Wish Room
Greetings,

We must prepare ourselves for Bacon Threat Level 5. The situation is dire, friends.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 22
Is that when the Bacon Lord journey is reawakened and we have to stop the evil general Leslie from taking over the bacon with the Golden Bacon?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 am
Posts: 166
animemangavg wrote:
Is that when the Bacon Lord journey is reawakened and we have to stop the evil general Leslie from taking over the bacon with the Golden Bacon?

Yes.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:11 pm
Posts: 684
In that case

LET'S GO FIND THAT GOLDEN BACON!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm
Posts: 16
Location: Wish Room
Shredderman8160 wrote:
In that case

LET'S GO FIND THAT GOLDEN BACON!


I once knew of a detective who could help us. I'm afraid I haven't heard from him in quite some time though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:11 pm
Posts: 684
Night wrote:
Shredderman8160 wrote:
In that case

LET'S GO FIND THAT GOLDEN BACON!


I once knew of a detective who could help us. I'm afraid I haven't heard from him in quite some time though.

Oh gee.

I wonder what happened to him.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm
Posts: 16
Location: Wish Room
Shredderman8160 wrote:
Night wrote:
Shredderman8160 wrote:
In that case

LET'S GO FIND THAT GOLDEN BACON!


I once knew of a detective who could help us. I'm afraid I haven't heard from him in quite some time though.

Oh gee.

I wonder what happened to him.


Perhaps he's still looking for that elusive crime organization.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:02 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm
Posts: 1785
Guys maybe you should move this to the RP board.

You could try out one of those Spam RPs you are so fond of.

_________________
Image
He's back and slower than ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm
Posts: 16
Location: Wish Room
Raxy wrote:
Guys maybe you should move this to the RP board.

You could try out one of those Spam RPs you are so fond of.


Ah, no need for that. I should have just said I was Conan from the start and been done with it.

Hey guys!

You might have known me as Conan_Kun on here at one point. I'm a forum lurker who pops in from time to time to post some form of nonsense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm
Posts: 1785
Bluh, you are foiling my plan to get the RP board more active by being a nice guy.

Thanks a lot jerk.

Also welcome back you're pretty great.

_________________
Image
He's back and slower than ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:11 pm
Posts: 684
OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!!!

...*ahem*

Welcome to the new forums, Conan. Hope you enjoy it here.

Are we missing any other active or semi-active members right now?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:14 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm
Posts: 1785
Pikmanipulator, I believe.

_________________
Image
He's back and slower than ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:13 pm
Posts: 925
And Jebus.

_________________
twitter: @UnsavoryDoM, @UnsavoryExpect


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:26 am
Posts: 8
As I said before I have returned! Like myself thy lord and savior this forum has died and risen again. Fear not children as eternal peace can be achieved a the gates of internet heaven when you hear the stories of JESUS OF F6


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:36 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:55 am
Posts: 1420
Jesus of F6 wrote:
As I said before I have returned! Like myself thy lord and savior this forum has died and risen again. Fear not children as eternal peace can be achieved a the gates of internet heaven when you hear the stories of JESUS OF F6

quick, tell us the story.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:26 am
Posts: 8
Falcon6 wrote:
Jesus of F6 wrote:
As I said before I have returned! Like myself thy lord and savior this forum has died and risen again. Fear not children as eternal peace can be achieved a the gates of internet heaven when you hear the stories of JESUS OF F6

quick, tell us the story.

Soon, thy must wait while thy lord and savior plays TF2


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:05 am
Posts: 713
An old foe returns, but you're not sure why...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:11 pm
Posts: 684
Oh hey.

You're that guy I once knew.

Hi.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:15 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:48 pm
Posts: 1235
Location: Neptune
oh man, it's Steg
HI STEG
or Voice, I guess, now
Interesting change of name, but sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:51 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm
Posts: 1785
Welcome

*stabs steg*

_________________
Image
He's back and slower than ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:23 pm
Posts: 1176
Thought it'd be Steg, if not only due to his character voice >.> Always great to see you Steg. :mrgreen:

_________________
Image
"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:06 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm
Posts: 1785
His avatar isnt familar?

That's GENE KILMER

THE MAYOR WITH THE MOST VOTES

_________________
Image
He's back and slower than ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:45 am
Posts: 18
Mecha told me to post in this thread so it wouldn't be awkward as hell.

I'm mainly just here for this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4&p=756#p756

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group