Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:29 am 

yeah gotta say 3 years is definitely a pretty late reply

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:50 pm 

Ruki Motomiya wrote:
yeah gotta say 3 years is definitely a pretty late reply
What makes you say that?
Pikmanipulator wrote:
FSLAR wrote:
I wanna clarify one thing. I said a game night would be nice...but I never agreed that a weekly game night would be good. I honestly wondered where it suddenly became weekly, cause I did not sign up for that or see where it became weekly. I wondered if it was a thing agreed on Skype or somewhere else that I missed. I didn't think my one post would count for the whole forum >.>

There was no formal agreement to it becoming a weekly thing. After the first game night fell through, I tried again for the following week, and after that, I thought, well, why not make it a weekly thing? It would give more people more opportunities to participate, after all! There was no requirement that everyone had attend every game night, they could just attend whenever there was a game scheduled that they felt like participating in and that they had time for. Honestly, I saw nothing but benefits from the system, except for the strain it would probably put on me trying to keep it going.

As for your one post counting for the whole forum, bear in mind that this forum has over 40 members, but out of them, only around 8 were active at the time, if even that many. Was I supposed to interpret every non-response from every active member as a "no"? Maybe it didn't help that I asked in a thread that wasn't dedicated to the subject, and looking back at this thread, my first post that revived the thread was basically going through with the idea as if it was a given. (Though I distinctly remember being that assertive on purpose in order to actually make the thing happen, as I was frustrated with the first attempt's failure.) So yeah, that would be my bad.

[/late reply is late]
I'd probably have taken it all as a no/maybe but not a yes by any means.

Also real talk I'm not sure why you bothered to respond now.......

"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:55 pm 

It was 100% just me making a joking reply to a dead thread.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:56 am 

FSLAR wrote:
Also real talk I'm not sure why you bothered to respond now.......

'Cuz I just happened to look back at this thread and saw that there was something I failed to answer.

Y'know, sometimes you just forget about some things and don't remember them until you see them again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:13 pm 

Ruki Motomiya wrote:
It was 100% just me making a joking reply to a dead thread.
I was also just making a joking reply to a dead forum thread

"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9