Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:07 am 

Breaking News!

Bacon has just become available for the first time! Naturally, we all know who to test this one: Elby!

Good news: He loved it! It is his #1 Favourite...

Bad news: ...at the time. It's not listed in the "All-Time Favorite" section, which means there are at least two things Elby loves more than bacon.

On the flip side, you know who does consider bacon an all time fav of theirs?

Raxy.

Also noticed a few funny lines here. Firstly, on Mii News, at the end of their broadcast, they would ask two islanders for their thoughts on the matter. Falc was one of them and his response? "I'm jogging right now. Please, get out of my way."

Falc's kinda ticked about something...

Similarly, I caught Bill Trinen and Pikmanipulator having a chat at the café. Bill brings up how Chuggaaconroy seems to be really popular with the ladies (I have seen no evidence of this myself)...and Pikman took serious offense to that. He considers himself much funnier and more handsome than Chugga.

I think this is the start of a beautiful LP series by Pikmanipulator coming up...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:05 am 

hahaha wow all of those things are pretty great. i for one cant await pik's career as an LP super star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:01 pm 

Funnily enough, I've actually considered it, but I don't have the materials.

Anyway, I've experienced about as much of the Move-in version as it can offer me. I thought the Food Mart would change its stock daily, but nope, it's still the same five items: pancakes, salad, soda, steak, and veggie burger. At least with no more problems to solve, the Miis are no longer hungry even though their bellies are empty.

Some other details about my move-in experience:

Shantaii (I like to put the "ii" in the names of Miis based on video game characters to separate them from the original character) gets a lot of stuff in her hair. I find ladybugs and dandelions on it every so often. I'm always picking them off and she's always thanking me for that.

I've seen only one dream so far. My sister's Mii had it. In the dream, Shantaii told her that if you go to the Food Mart at midnight, the menu only carries items for zombies. My sister was so surprised that her expression shot into space and back. Then Shantaii told her she was only pulling her leg.

Speaking of Shantaii, one of the reasons why I imported her was to see how to use whatever makes a Mii's hair change to unnatural colors. A spray can I got as a reward did the trick, turning it her signature purple. However, it seems that taking a hot, steamy bath later on washed out the color, and I can't get any more spray cans to turn it back.

My sister's Mii and my Mii like to hang out, to no one's surprise. Our favorite activity to do together is hula dancing, which is one of the only two things you can give your Mii as a reward for leveling up (the other being adding a catchphrase). It is impossible to level past 3 in this demo. By the way, Shantaii is the best at hula dancing out of the three of us. She even loves the grass skirt that I gave her. This game certainly makes her true to her character.

The Concert Hall is open, but every time I go there, I see the three Miis automatically playing "Dragon's Fire" featuring Metaldachi. No other song. It goes on for about ten seconds before a bell rings that makes us all stop playing immediately. The audience never seems impressed with us. And that's it.

Oh yeah, I did get two panda suits (both red) in the Move-in version, as promised. My sister enjoys wearing one of them. I'd like to follow the game's advice and give the other suit to B-Man for giving me the demo, but apparently that can only be done via Local Play.

My sister's Mii got the hiccups once in her apartment, which I found hilarious because she always complains about having hiccups in real life.

The Miis rarely seem to visit the beach, but once I found Shantaii there digging a pit in the sand for reasons unknown. A later check-in showed her simply standing at the shoreline, gazing out at the sea. My sister also visited the beach and mostly just took in the sights.

Aside from the beach, Food Mart, Concert Hall, Mii Apartments, and Town Hall, only one other location could be unlocked: Nintendo 3DS Image Share, if you call that a location.

There's not much else to talk about, except that the Miis sometimes say funny things in their sleep. My Mii once said, "I won a million dollars? This is a dream come true! I'm going to buy an ice cream truck!"

I guess I'm ready to try out the full game now. I've already downloaded it. Now to make some space in my camera.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:55 pm 

Boy, did I have to do a lot of cheering up today. So many of my Miis were really depressed for one reason or another.

First, TotalBiscuit and Azure got themselves into a fight. After helping TB calm down, he went to apologize, but Azure was having none of it and told him he wasn't over it yet and was still mad. I had no idea he could be such a jerk...

Next up, Dodger felt that her relationship with André wasn't working out, so the two of them broke up. Had to help both of these two get over their sadness.

But this was only the beginning...

Next up was Elby, who had feelings for KP. I decided to help him out, get him properly dressed, told him how to approach, etc. He agreed to meet her in the park. And...

She stood him up.

Lastly came DoM, who had feelings for Susie. The two met at the café where he bluntly puts how the two of them would make a great couple. And her response wa--

"WAIT!"

Suddenly, right behind them...was Pikmanipulator!! Apparently, he, too, had feelings for Susie, though DoM insisted he loved her more. So now you wou--

"WAIT!"

Suddenly, the waiter, played by Serebii Joe, also jumps in to say that he loves her the most! I never would've thought my family friend was this desirable amongst these fellows...

But in the end, you can only have one sweetheart (no orgies here, sorry), so Susie had to make her choice. And the one she went with?

Pik

Needless to say, today was a roller coaster of excitement. 'bout time too, since nothing much was really happening as of late.

PS. Discovered the super all-time favoruites of Arbok_X (fish cakes) and Reggie (Lemonade).[/b][/color]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:06 pm 

Woooooaaaaahhh.

Didn't see that coming!

Whatever. I'm pleased.

So, having downloaded the full game, I've had plenty of happening in the game, but I have no desire to hijack this thread from B. Maybe I'll share the details in my own thread some time in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:33 pm 

Oh, I don't mind really. And since you're making an island, feel free to add yours truly as well.

The nice thing about the QR Codes in this is, if a friend gives you an "updated" version of their character, it will overwrite the existing one without removing your progress/gifts for that Mii.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:18 pm 

))))))))))))))):

Why you gotta be like that, KP. Is it because you're married? Because... that's a pretty good reason.

At least, I think she was one of your married sisters. I have a hard time remembering, anything, ever.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:08 am 

Nah, that would be Kat. She's currently the only one who is married. KP was eligible. She doesn't even have a sweetheart.

She's just not that into you. I know this because on her friend's list it says "Kinda Getting Along" for Elby.

As an aside, I think my character tried to comfort you, but we got into a fight. I calmed my Mii down, made him apologize, but your Mii wasn't over it, much like Azure to TB.

...Which makes yet another Mii I had to cheer up.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:35 am 

Oh...

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:43 pm 

So here's something:

Usually, after a fight and a Mii wants to make up but the other says "I'm still not over it," they just need about a day to cool down. After that, they'll go and apologize and make up with the other Mii.

That...didn't happen this time with my Mii and Elby. The prompt for Elby to say "I'm sick of fighting" has not happened. Maybe it's just going to take some time, but then I decided to look at the friends list...and my name is gone! Elby literally has just one friend now (KP, though his rejection did lower the rating to "Getting along OK"). Yikes.

Now that I think about it, Azure hasn't wanted to apologize to TB either. Things are getting rough on Cinnabar Island.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:38 am 

Geeze, I'm such a grudge-holding !#%$, it's no wonder KP stood me up.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:44 am 

Okay, since B allowed it, here are my collection of stories.

Spoiler: click to show
First off, here's all of my island's residents so far.

Top row: Howard Phillips, Nester, Wreck-it Ralph, FILSAMECH, Vanellope von Schweetz, Cue (a fan character for League of Super Evil)
Middle top: Voltar (League of Super Evil), McKnackus I, Dr. Frogg (L.o.S.E.), Eskimo Joe, Pistol Pete, Meredith (my sister's fan character for L.o.S.E.), Red Menace (L.o.S.E.), Elby
Middle bottom: Athena Cykes (Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies), Juniper Woods (AA:DD), Simon Blackquill (AA:DD), Wiggums (a Mii I tagged a few times at college), EasyE (college), Casey (college), Katy (college), Brandon
Bottom row: Envy (college), Mary (friend of my sister), Cassie (friend of my sister), Taytay (my sister), me, Shantae Ha'genie, Tyler (husband of Cassie), Nick (college)

My island's address is Hapila Island, 48-710 Grapes Isles, Risotto Ocean. Weird, since in the Move-In version, it was in the Octopus Isles of the Cornflakes Ocean. I did transfer my data to the real game, fyi.

My sister and I hula-dance as we move in. As those of you who know my Nintendo Network Mii would probably assume, this is an earlier, more cartoony design of my Mii. I felt it fit in better with the antics of the game. My sister's Mii is also more cartoonily exaggerated than her Wii U one.

There's Shantaii on the left in her natural hair color. She actually doesn't look too bad in black...

Day 1 of the full game. Our first new resident is Taytay's real-life friend Cassie. This is a realistic scenario.

This funny face of Cassie's is not so realistic.

We also imported Cassie's husband--yes, husband--into the game and have been trying to get him and her together. However, the game soon proves that the matchups you want usually don't happen. At least, not without some serious time.

Taytay and I take a walk on the beach. Sibling relationships like these are hard to come by.

Also, during the night, my Mii had his first dream. In it, he was attached to a red string which he tried following to its other end. When he got there, he found...nothing. He just continued crawling off into white space. Hm... This could symbolize something...

Day 2.

Taytay apparently won the film festival with her film, "Marbles and Cup and Ball", a unique romance tale. Mii News asked for comments from some residents, including my Mii, who simply went, "Hmm." My sister later got on to me about that.

Our first islander who isn't known by us in real life! Come on in, Nick! What's that? You're hungry? Here, have a panini!

Munch munch munch...

?!?

It must be some luck to discover someone's Super All-Time Favorite on the first meal...

I went on to import a bunch of other Miis that I had tagged multiple times while at college. For those who didn't examine the list of Miis above, this group includes: Nick, Envy, Wiggums, EasyE, and Casey. It's not every Mii I encountered at college, but I went with the ones that left the most lasting impressions. Now I get to imagine their personalities!

My sister's other friend, Mary, sits with a cat. Another realistic scenario.

I find a rap battle going on between Nick and Mary.

These two went on to become friends, and Mary even suggested that Nick could find a sweetheart in Taytay, which my sister didn't comply with.

Speaking of potential sweethearts (or not so much), Cassie received a letter asking her to meet the anonymous source on the rooftop. She went, and it turned out to be Tyler...wearing a coat, sunglasses, and a mustache. He told Cassie, "No one read that poetry you wrote," and then walked off. Cassie was like, "Who the heck was that? Oh well. I'm still glad I went." ...I can't express how genuinely confused I am at what Tyler's purpose was.

Later, the game offered another example of real-life accuracy as my Mii and Taytay had a squabble. I managed to calm down my Mii and have him apologize to his sibling, but she replied, "I'm still not over it." (Also realistic.) My Mii then became depressed, and shared the memory of the fight...

...A lantern, of all things...

Have a kaleidoscope image.

Mermaid Shantaii is one heck of a hula dancer, especially with that hibiscus on her head. Also, I found a nice interior for her room.

Later in the evening, an edition of Mii News came out about missing bananas. Nick, the anchor reported 17 cases of missing bananas on Hapila Island. He then went to a couple of islanders, Casey--a rather shaggy-looking college dude--and myself for our thoughts on the matter. Casey simply said, "Does anyone find this interesting?" while my Mii said, "Really? That's odd..." which I imagine could reflect genuine curiosity as much as a general response I'd give because I can't think of anything else to say.

Day 3.

I was relieved to hear Taytay say she was sick of fighting and wanted to make up with my Mii. She went to his apartment and found him huddled up in a ball of depression. She apologized and asked if they could make up, and then my Mii eventually turned to her with a smile and said, "Sure." Make-up complete.

However, Taytay's aversion to fighting did not last long, as she got into a bigger fight with Shantaii soon afterward. She insisted that she didn't start it, so Cassie had to come over and calm them both down. ...And she was successful.

Mary took this picture. She calls it, "Unloving Mother".

...I guess a loving mother would make a better meal?

Shantaii had a dream where she was doing push-ups, and then a red chili pepper came along. She ate it, and then she was able to do her push-ups in quadruple time. After she woke up, I fed her the real chili pepper I found mysteriously next to her, and then she performed one heck of a happy dance.

Turns out it's one of her all-time favorite foods.

My sister made a Mii of Simon Blackquill from Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies as a love interest for her own Mii. Even to this day, however, Simon and Taytay have yet to even befriend each other. Taking up the urge of creation, I imported Katy, another person from college--albeit tagged only during visits after my graduation--and Juniper Woods from Dual Destinies, whom I nicknamed "Junii". I was mostly inspired to make her by the sunflower barrette I found in the game.

Day 4. Taytay, Cassie and I took a trip to Africa. Here I learned how to pronounce "baobab".

I also imported Brandon to Hapila Island. He didn't do much at first. He did participate in a rap battle which he lost when he said, "I forgot to feed my cats!"

Day 5.

A few new Miis arrived, including Athena Cykes from Dual Destinies--nicknamed "Thena" (my sister doesn't follow my "ii" example)--my college mascot Pistol Pete, and the nearby restaurant mascot Eskimo Joe.

Pistol Pete challenged me to a game. How fitting: it's football!

Soon, love was in the air, and colleague Casey wanted to ask out Junii. I gave him some advice, and the plan was put into action.

To my surprise...

...she accepted!

Those of you not familiar with Eskimo Joe would not know that he has a white husky named Buffy.

Here he is!

The romance elevates when Casey takes his newly-given guitar out for a spin in front of Junii.

Not too far behind on the love line is Katy, who wanted to confess her feelings for Wiggums.

Since Wiggums had once told me, "So what if I like cute things? I'm allowed to like whatever I want!" I advised Katy to act cute.

And it worked.

Tomodachi Quest! Pistol Pete leads a party of Brandon, Wiggums, and Shantaii through a dungeon.

The boss phonograph!

To toot my own horn (no pun intended), the party's at least very well balanced. One of each kind of class.

But man was that phonograph tough! It was all up to Pistol Pete!

He did it!!

Some other pictures... Day 6.

This dream is particularly weird. A factory mass-producing Envy's and dipping them in pink liquid?

A new bulletin from Mii News announced the production of Eskimo Joe-shaped erasers, which were becoming mad collectors' items. Since Eskimo Joe is an icon already, this news actually sounded the most legit of all Mii News reports I've seen.

And then! After a day of dating, Katy wanted to propose to Wiggums! They got together at a fireworks show, and it turned out I had to signal Katy to make her moves whenever Wiggums was thinking about her.

I once gave her the signal when Wiggums thought of Taytay (his best friend, mind you), and whatever Katy was going to say was interrupted with Wiggums saying, "You know, Taytay really likes fireworks too." There was a pause, and then Katy said, "Is that so..." Awk-ward...

But it all worked out with Katy managing to voice her proposal, and Wiggums accepted. The wedding was held right away.

They now live in a house separate from the apartments, although they still visit off and on.

Day 7.

Do I want to know...?

Brandon made his first friend: Shantaii. Here they are with the cat he rented.

Hmm... It looks just like the one that perches on his shoulder in Soul Calibur...

I gave Cassie some espresso.

These reactions never get old.

Simon Blackquill takes up photography.

I imported McKnackus!

Does this sound accurate?

Later on, my Mii developed feelings for Thena. Can he succeed where I've never had the courage to attempt?

Noooooo... Rejected... He had to cook up some fried eggplant to cheer himself up afterward.

So a hamster, an eskimo, a cowboy, and a mermaid walked into an apartment...

Finally, the time came when Simon developed feelings for Mary and attempted to ask her out at the park. However, before Mary could answer his request, Nick came running up and told Mary he loved her too. Mary had a choice to make, and she chose...

Nick!

After so long of just hanging out together that I thought they were more or less friend-zoned, the two are now a couple.

They visited Cambodia. I imagine Simon is very bitter about the whole thing.

Brandon and Shantaii, meanwhile, are really getting cozy with each other.

Too bad that Shantaii, being 15 to 16 in appearance, is classified as a kid, so grown-up Brandon can't actually date her.

This scenario is completely realistic.

Casey and Junii continued to date. Both of them talked up their relationship, emphasizing the other's good qualities, and even went on so long that their talks had to be fast-forwarded. As unlikely as they look, they actually sound pretty good for each other.

Day 8.

Thena dreamed she was being stalked by a ninja.

And now he's gone!

Ralph just moved in. And here I thought he'd be living in the dump next to the apartments and trying to wreck them every so often.

Finally, after several days of dating, Casey popped the question to his darling at the train station. Everyone who was at the station at the time cheered.

Wedding bells followed.

Sometime after, they invited Taytay to their house.

Envy has been a loner longer than anyone else. Even Brandon made his first friend before she did, despite arriving much later. As such, I'm pleased to see she finally made a friend in Thena.

Weird. Yet I'm curious.

Moving along, let's explore another one of Envy's dreams!

Not much needs to be said here, I think. Which is good, 'cause I can't find the words.

Oh, but Envy isn't the only one who's had this dream! Check out these other pics!

Possible DLC costume for Shantae's next game, WayForward?

Katy too.

Day 9. Dr. Frogg put on a magic show at the amusement park.

Later on, Taytay and Brandon had a huge fight which Nick tried to break up.

That's an expensive diamond! Don't throw it!

But just when it seemed like both parties had calmed down (Nick has a bit of a success rate with these things)...

They went at it again!

I'm sure Nick's pride was hurt more than either Taytay or Brandon in that scuffle. Say goodbye to their friendship, though.

However, Nick later had the idea of setting Brandon up on a date with Thena. The result?

It worked! Brandon and Thena are now in love!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:23 pm 

That's very accurate actually. I've gotten into the habit of just doing things the instant I think of them because it's such a problem. Alternatively, I just procrastinate.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:55 pm 

You know, I think Tomadachi Life should be called "Embarrassing Your Friends Simulator." There's just so many fun ways to ruin your IRL friend's digital clone's life.

PBG seems to get the idea.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:25 pm 

Hilarious video. And to think that I've already made a Mii of PBG. Now I can modify his looks a bit when I add him to Tomodachi Life. (Which I already have, but the pictures are a bit behind.)

Moving on, more Tomodachi Life on Hapila Island!

Spoiler: click to show
First of all, the plan to get Cassie and Tyler together, as they are in real life, has, even to time of this posting, not reached fruition. They're not really getting along, Cassie keeps wanting to set up Tyler with Taytay, and Tyler keeps wanting to set up Cassie with my Mii. Even worse, my Mii has shown feelings for Cassie on more than one occasion. It's a nightmare.

Following up on Day 9, though, Taytay found herself on the receiving end of some romantic feelings from Frogg. Considering that Meredith was a character she created as a love interest for Frogg, this was most unexpected and a tough choice for my sister, but she eventually accepted Frogg's confession. That makes me wonder who Meredith is going to end up with...

Anyway.

Day 10.

The robotic doppelganger of Reggie Fils-Aime, FILSAMECH, gave me one of his microchips. What a selfless robot.

It seems Voltar's newest evil scheme is to reign supreme at rap battles. Not one person has managed to beat him!

I believe it was also Voltar who took this picture of Meredith playing guitar. He called the picture "Before the Fight". I don't understand why.

Reviewing my total population revealed a major offset of boys to girls, so I started importing several girls to even things out, including LordCrump and Raxy.

I may have come up with my own design for Raxy...and both have different personalities than B's versions of them. I'm sure that's acceptable.

Speaking of B, later that night...

That's right! Athena Cykes is now Athena Hynes! Congratulations, Brandon!

This is Elsa, from Frozen. My sister made her and Anna. She had one of those magical girl dreams, so now she's officially the "Green Ranger" of the island.

Meanwhile, Shantaii openly voiced her desire to grow up with Age-o-matic spray--fitting, considering I was actually thinking of testing it out on her--and so she did. She grew to an imposing height...

Took on an adult job...

And spent some time dining out at a fancy restaurant. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

That night, as she slept, she dreamed she had turned into an old lady.

On the more pleasant side of dreams, here's Elby!

The literal stick figure!

Voltar and Frogg go searching for buried treasure together. Knowing those two, it will probably come down to finders-keepers.

Mary proposed to her boyfriend Nick, and he accepted. That makes four married couples now.

Wuh-oh!

Day 11. I got on Tomodachi Life only to immediately get a phone call from Wiggums, who had some exciting news!

Like his father and mother combined. Katy also told me she liked the name Logan, which my sister and I liked as well. So Logan is the first baby on the island.

Meanwhile, Ralph found LordCrump at the end of his red-string dream. Wuh-oh?

Also, it's Mary's birthday.

However, not everything was sunshine and rainbows. Taytay and Frogg had been finding it quite difficult to get along, and after Frogg's last ditch effort to work it out between them ended in...silence...

Poor Frogg. Poor Taytay. I tried to cheer Frogg up by feeding him a red chili pepper.

It didn't go so well. At least now we know what his Worst Ever is...

New arrivals include: Lightning Liz from the League of Super Evil, Melan Blue from the anime Brigadoon, and characters real and fan-made for Frozen, all courtesy of my sister.

Wise advice, I guess...

Red Menace, wearing a dino suit, and Elby, wearing a gray hamster suit, got into a fight.

Two magical girls also squared off.

I couldn't resist taking this picture. It's so cute.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention; I also made a Mii of everyone's not so favorite NSider admin, NOA_Andy. I figured he'd be great at tearing up the rap scene with his nerdcore.

What I didn't foresee happening was...well, now that Shantaii's an adult and all...

Well... You saw it here, folks. Andy and Shantaii are now officially dating.

Meanwhile, the rap scene continues to be dominated by Voltar and his evil skills. That is, until he faces Lucine, one of my sister's Frozen OC's.

After what was possibly the longest rap battle I had ever seen, Voltar finally fumbled.

All hail the Queen of Rap!

Sleepy time.

Day 12. Now Simon Blackquill, after getting discouraged from asking out Cassie multiple times, is thinking about setting her up with my Mii. This just gets better and better.

Casey, the husband of Junii, had a red-string dream.

Awk-ward...

"Yes, that's because we drive down it every day!" answers Frogg. This is actually quite easy to imagine happening in an actual L.o.S.E. episode.

I don't remember who took this picture or what he/she called it, but it's nice.

By the way, Shantaii and Andy seem to have an on-again, off-again kind of relationship. I don't think either of them will be proposing any time soon.

A Game Boy throne awaits the questing heroes! No, wait, that's actually the boss!

Melan Blue took this picture and called it "Fateful Encounter". ...Not bad, Melan.

No, no, no, no! Cassie and Tyler are off-limits to everyone except each other! That's my one hard-and-fast rule! Everything else kind of depends on the preferences of my sister, and barring that, anything goes.

Speaking of which, both Elby and Eskimo Joe have been showing feelings for Taytay since she broke up with Frogg. She's not enthralled.

Finally! He considers it!

Hm. There hasn't been much of an update about McKnackus, has there? Truthfully, he hasn't done much outside of eat and become friends with Wreck-it Ralph. I did see the two of them riding the carousel together. Another time, he wanted a samurai wig, but we didn't have one in stores, so we couldn't get him one. The next day, a samurai wig was in stock, so my sister bought it and gave it to McKnackus. He didn't like it.

Is that the best steel you wield, McKnackus-dono?

Later on, the rankings board updated to show what islanders got along with each other the best, including potential couples.

Some guys get all the luck...

Day 13. I got up early enough to take part in the discus-throwing event at the park.

That's not Junii's husband, by the way, nor does she even have a child...yet. That's Dad from the Awesome Video Games show.

Here's a rare occurrence when six people were at the beach at once. Here we have Voltar and Vanellope fishing while on the shore, Taytay and Elby make a sand castle.

Here's another view a few seconds later. That's Tyler and Cue on the beach.

Baby pictures!

Oh yeah, Casey and Junii did have a baby that day. It's a girl. Her name's Kennedy.

If only root beer floats gave me such power...

This is Ashley Robbins (or Ashlii, as I nicknamed her) from Trace Memory.

My sister would be immensely pleased by this conversation.

This is amusing.

Day 14...

It's my sister's birthday!

I didn't show up. Some brother I am.

Casey and Junii took Kennedy around for some sightseeing. That's Kristoff in the back.

And here they are while Raxy and JonTron ride the roller coaster! Let's hope nothing death-oriented happens!