Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2898 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:15 am 

The centipede monster roared in pain, taking a few steps back to regain its footing. The monster whipped its tongue head around to glare at this intruder it hadn't seen before, and came face to face with Steg. The monster roared for a few more seconds, and then paused, hesitating. It skittered in place, looking between Steg and Gene, and then at the group of people on the ground.

Amber whined, backing up against the wall. The centipede part of its body laid down, the face looking straight ahead. Her head just floated there, looking at Steg. Then, very slowly, the centipede started crawling closer to Steg, until the tongue head was on his shoulder. Amber's face was capable of very few emotions, but she was crying.

Sarah grabbed Gene's leg, looking incredibly pale at the moment. "G-gene....hun. As...much as I like....family re-reunions..."

-------

Hope was suddenly in front of Lina, her arms wrapped around the girl. Lina had noted how quick Hope was earlier, but she hadn't really noticed the muscles attached to this girl, my word. She was very well built, but just slender enough to make her look powerfully sexy. She looked like she could melt with a single touch, but she could pick up a bear in one arm. Hope rested her head against Lina's shoulder, tears rolling down her face as she smiled, just holding Lina.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:56 am 

"Steg...!"

---

A woman shrieked in pain close by. Light found its way through the tree tops easier than usual today; finding the source would be no problem. A few minutes of searching and He found Her behind a brush, her ankle caught in an inhumane trap. A beast girl? That was different! He wasted no time in freeing Her, healing Her wounds quickly. She thanked him. He smiled and shrugged. They chatted.

She needed a new home.
She moved in.
They fell in love.
They had kids too soon.
He was always trying to be a hero.
He was never there.
She cried for Her hero to return.
He understood.
He was going to make things better.

The world around them crumbled
And they got separated.
He searched.
She was never found.
He failed.

---

Steg was more than a bit disturbed by this whole situation, and Amber's distorted wailing wasn't helping the situation any. He had hoped that, if Gene was right, there might be a way to bring Amber back with him. Perhaps she'd be a little bit off the chair, but maybe he could help! But that glimmer of hope was snuffed out by...this. He didn't know what caused all this to happen, but he knew there was only one thing he could do for her now. He placed a hand on her cheek, unable to bring a smile to his face as he took a step to the side. Steg raised his sword, only to bring it down upon Amber's tongue neck, cleanly slicing through it. Her head dropped to the cave floor and Steg stepped away from it.

...She...was dead now, right? ...How did this work exactly? The poor guy was pondering this question when he heard the faint sound of a guitar being strummed. That was odd! Apparently Gene wished to take no chances, and had decided to send a bolt of lightning straight into the creature. But it was armored how would that work...?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:01 am 
Site Admin

Lina's eyes widened slightly at how fast Hope was able to move to her. She knew it was to be expected, but you never really fully expect it when it's coming straight at you.

She could tell that her eyes still held those tears, but now she seemed much happier than before. This made Lina's previous fears melt. She could only smile as she moved her arms around Hope, giving her a hug in return. "I'm...glad you do like them." She began to chuckle lightly. "I'm sorry I'm making you cry."

---

Vanessa slowly moved her hand away from the jewelry case, her frown prominent. With a sigh, she placed her stone down on the endtable and began to undress, scattering her clothes along the floor and hanging her cape over the nearby chair. Unbound by the hat, it's clear that her black hair grew beyond her shoulders. Despite being confined inside of a hat for however long, the hair seemed straight and kempt as if it were free for the entire day. Excellent haircare. Her tanned skin ended at a few visible lines where her outfit exposed skin. It seemed she doesn't go outside in outfits beyond her tailored sets of clothes.

On her back, there were a few unmistakable marks tattooed over her back all across to her sides. Some were visible while others seemed to have faded with age. She shivered slightly as she felt the wind gently move across her exposed skin. She forgot she had the window open. She moved to the window and closed it, stretching her arm up in the air.

"Mmmmmnnn..." She sighed as she moved into bed, covering herself up. She turned her body to her side, looking at the glowing stone on the endtable. She smiled at it.

Despite everything, she's still glad she was able to create it.

Her smile seemed to cause the stone to brighten gently, as if it responded to that feeling. But that's silly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:44 pm 

The centipede shuddered after Steg cut the head off, and screamed in rage, diving at him. Sadly, this attack was cut short, as lightning tore through the dissolving armored scales. The beast, rend in twain, collapsed to the ground. Sarah took a deep breath, about to sigh in relief, when the corpse of the monstrosity erupted in a beautiful golden glow. Both Sarah and Caitlin recoiled, their skin literally smoking as they were exposed to this holy light.

A golden angel rose from the remains, hovering above the dead body of the centipede. She smiled lovingly down at Steg, and glided over to him, holding his hand. She embraced what was once her lover, and whispered something into his ear.

"Bring me to my ancestor, so I might guide her down the path I could not follow. Let me give her the strength to end this fight, not as enemies, but as equals. And know, in my heart, I will always be yours. But in your heart, I wish no lingering sorrow. Be free, find love anew, and carry me as your light in this dark new world."

Amber bent her head down and kissed Steg, her body dissolving into a golden necklace that dropped around his neck.

Sarah lay on the ground, panting. "Are...we done with the...painful lovey dovey stuff? Hnnn...."

--------

Hope brought her head in closer to Lina, nuzzling against the crook of her neck. Her hands were running along Lina's back, and she found herself unable to pull the girl away from her body. "The scarf and the gloves mean nothing to me...next to the letter." Hope's hands were working along Lina's back, and then suddenly she managed to slip one in under the fabric of the tunic, reaching up to hold her back, resting against her bare skin.

Hope exhaled sharply, and then let out a soft 'mew' as she held Lina. She could see the collar working double time, and saw it short a bit as Hope got progressively closer to Lina.

-----------------------

"That is quite ridiculous."

"I believe the narrative was 'silly,' you twit."

The old man and Chaos were suddenly in Augustine's room, sitting at a table that hadn't been there just seconds prior. They seemed to be very involved in their chess game, Chaos moving several pieces before looking back over at the resting woman.

"Jeez, look at this old broad. Can you believe she's become so important to our story?" Chaos grinned at Augustine, who would more than likely recognize that he was the Brother, the legendary God the Church had buried in their rise to power.

The old man idly looked at her before moving another piece. "Yes, frankly. Her bids at power were going to draw attention at some point." The Old Man pointed at Chaos' chest, frowning. "Your turn, then?" Chaos rubbed his chest as a blue spear erupted out of the middle of his chest, and he vanished. "Typical." The Old Man moved a few more pieces on the board before smiling to himself, chuckling. "But, I haven't much time left either, do I?" He turned to Augustine, still smiling sadly.

"And what of you? How much time do you have left?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:20 pm 
Site Admin

Along Lina's back, Hope would find the bareness stop at a few tight bandages along her back. Ah, yes, she binds them back.

Lina smiled gently. "The letter...right." She blushed a little. "It's not really the finest-written. I tended to focus more on how I felt at that moment where I've seen how much harm you've gone through in the past few days. It was probably something you would never expect. I certainly never expected it. Who would? John? If he did, he would've told me before I was hired." Breath. "You've gone through so much pain in so short a time. Both inwardly and outwardly. I couldn't stop it, which is something I...I should've done." Breath. "And I mean, after all you've been through and how much pain you've been through all through the time here and now all this that just happened, I was worried you'd be..." Breath. "You'd be..." Breath.

"...mad at me." Her breathing was rather erratic. If you could feel her heart through the many layers of clothing, it'd be rapid.

---

In her bed, Vanessa did not hear the idle complaints of her sudden intruders. Her body seemed to have gone still with silence, almost frozen, as her stone on the table slowly crept up and zoomed away.

"Time?"

The old man would turn his head and see Vanessa leaning on the doorway, the small stone hovering into her hand. She was once again dressed in her red outfit, the hat once more holding the hair back to neck length. A smile appeared on her face as she slowly walked over to the table and sat down, never looking away from the god in front of her. Her stone crept up to her shoulder height, floating gently in the air.

"I have plenty of it, sir. At least enough t' hear why you're here in my bedroom playing chess an' watching me sleep." She moved her finger down to a chess piece, idly tilting it side to side. That chess piece she was messing with was amusingly apt.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:37 pm 

Hope reached up and put a single finger on Lina's mouth, signing into her neck before she lifted her head and put it inches from her face, lips practically touching, whispering, "Shhhh. I forgive you. And I don't want to see you torture yourself over it. I want to see you smile, if only for a moment. I want to...make you happy. More than happy." Lina felt one of Hope's fingers slip underneath her wrappings, the back of her claw rubbing against her skin as the sharp nail easily sliced through each of the wraps one at a time. "I want to...feel you..."

Hope's collar abruptly shocked her, making her whimper softly and rub her face into the side of Lina's cheek, her body shivering against hers. Hope was now panting, and let out a soft mewl every now and then as she held on to Lina, rubbing herself against Lina slowly, her eyes tightly screwed shut.

oh no, run, etc

-------------

"I am here, and not here at all at the same time." The Old Man curiously looked up at her, a slight frown on his face. "I liked it better when I could see your stripes." He sighed, reaching down to carefully move a massive piece across the board, right next to Vanessa's piece. "And frankly, I don't think you have any idea what you are in for. Tomorrow, every fear you could realize will exist. And you will see a most gruesome end."

The old man sighed again, resting his weary body against his chair. "My legs are very cold for some reason, I cannot seem to figure it out."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:47 am 

Steg ran his thumb against the surface of the necklace, the biggest smile on his face he had had in a long while. He turned to the others, giving a thoughtful nod as he looked at them. "Yes, I believe we can move on now," he said airily, letting go his grip on the necklace. Glancing over the dreary atmosphere of the cavern did nothing to ruin his now beaming face. "Waiting on you now, Sarah." Dismissing his guitar Gene rubbed his nose against his forearm, walking up to Steg. "She was beautiful, wasn't she?"
"More of a pain on the eyes if anything," replied Gene with a grunt.
"Her very presence made my skin reel," added Caitlin, rubbing her arms as she followed along.
Steg made a face and glared at Gene, who was looking away dismissively. "You both stink."
"I thought you said we were past the lovey dovey stuff?" Steg groaned at Gene's comment.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:26 am 
Site Admin

"Nnm...?!" Lina tried to reel back, holding her hand to her chest. "H-Hope...I'm more than happy just...s-seeing you happy!" She smiled nervously.

Her face was so red right now.

M-maybe I should leave her be...oh, no, but then she may grab John. And that moron won't know what he's getting into....I don't know what I'm getting into!

---

"It's your lack of pants, sir." Vanessa did not bat an eye as she toyed with the chess piece.

She only smiled as she moved a single piece from the side over to the massive piece, tipping it over. "You think tomorrow ends with fear?" She took the giant piece in her hand and held it up. "For a god, you have quite a minimal idea of fear. It's almost insulting that you think of something like this as my fear." The stone beside her began to glow brightly as it moved over the piece. Slowly it began to take shape. The piece slowly became like putty, and began to shrink. It slowly formed into a new piece, distinctly interesting yet seemingly mundane. It sort of looked like John from a distance.

"This...is fear."

She placed the piece down, then folded her hands onto the table, still smiling. "I'm deathly curious, though. You say it'll all end? In what way?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:28 am 

Sarah struggled to her feet, limping after the group. She reached down to her arm and peeled a chunk of skin off, exposing raw flesh. She grimaced, limping past the idiots in her way as she made her way through the various caverns in the ara. They seemed to bend to her will as she quickly made her way around the maze, moving down an ever-changing path towards the center of the hellish nightmare.

"This place is completely different from my hell. We'll have to do some renova-" She stopped herself, and then looked over her shoulder at Caitlin, one side of her face heavily burnt. "Ah, right. Well sweetie, we can make this place look however you want it to look like when you are torturing the souls of the damned. Uh. If that's what you want to do." Sarah made her way into the main room of hell, looking up at the incredible throne in the center of the room, decorated in gold and obsidian.

"Ugh. Absolutely garish. No skulls at all. Hideous." She waved her arm, and the chair shrunk down to a more manageable size. Sarah walked over to the seat, plopping down on it with an exhausted sigh. She waved her arm, and the massive wrought iron gates of hell materialized in front of them, slowly creaking open.

"Let's return this planet to order then, shall we?"

-------

"Good." Hope's voice was barely a whisper now as she did away with her other glove and shrugged off her scarf. Her collar was going berserk right now, sending what should have been incredibly painful shocks through her body, but she had stopped registering it. Her body now knew only one thing, and that thing was squirming in front of her right now. "But...that isn't...enough for me. I want to make you...lively." Hope traced small circles on Lina's stomach, very slowly reaching lower and lower with each trace. "Overjoyed. Captivated." Her other hand was doing magical things to her lower back. Lina was finding out all sorts of new places she just couldn't reach on her own. "I want to captivate you, see you thrilled, make you elated and watch you overflow in ecstasy. And when I'm done with you...I want you to be content. And I want to be at peace with you."

Hope intertwined their fingers, removing the hand that had gotten dangerously close to her waist, as she once again brought her head incredibly close to Lina's face. "Help me help you help me. Please. Say yes."

R-ru...

Run?

--------------

The old man seemed to dismiss his lack of pants like it was an everyday thing. Sadly, it probably was. "You think you can be so dismissive of fears. It saddens me to see such a whelp, so lost in the clouds. Ignorant is she, comparing true Gods to false idols. The game is a metaphor, merely a tool. The pieces are our instruments, and the field our sorrow." He paused, looking over at the woman. "Ah, but I'm rambling. The death? Quite gruesome. They say that having every nerve pulled out of your body is an agonizing experience, that minutes can feel like years. I wouldn't know. But the end of this story could be comparable to such a fate."

He stared at the board, and then snorted at the piece she made. "Hmph! Show some respect for an Old Man, these pieces are one of a kind." Idly, he glanced up in the corner of the room where his eye had been hidden some time ago. "Tell me, Captain. What do you dream of?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:20 am 
Site Admin

Almost immediately as the gates to Hell thundered open, a rift appeared in front of the group. Within the rift, they can hear slow footsteps echo into their realm.

As the rift began to close, a figure appeared from inside of it. The hooded creature held herself steady on the ground, leaning against a staff that held a scythe.

The Reaper.

"If I may, it took you long enough." She seemed to be slightly in pain from heaving her form around, but her soft voice made it obvious she was attempting a joke.

---

Lina tensed as she bit her bottom lip. "H-Hope, I..."

If...if I say yes, then where will we end up from here? Can I...really do this? I was told not to give myself into anything that would go...against my orders.

She moved her hand up to Hope's arm, lightly gripping it.

But it's clear that if she is allowed to, then she wouldn't be in pain. That's...also my directive.

Her eyes grew wide at that moment as Hope moved her hand over quite a nice spot. She made quite an interesting sound to that.

Oh my...I-I never felt that before.

Her eyes slowly began to close. She whispered it. It was very gentle, but Hope got her answer.

---

"My dreams?" Vanessa tilted her head at the sudden question, taking a moment to look at the form in her bed. "...my dreams matter little. They're trifles."

After a moment, she stood up from her chair and walked over to the cabinet. She took out two glasses and a bit of alcohol, then sat back down on the table. She filled both before she continued talking, handing one to the Old Man.

"But t' amuse my guest...I dream of order. I dream of a world where people don't fear the repercussions of gods gone mad or worshipers mad with power or misguided principles. A world where chaos is abolished, and only order exists." She closed her eyes for a moment as the Philosopher's Stone slowly hovered around her head. "It's what the meaning of the stone is, you know, and the goal of any alchemist; t' find reason in the world. Amusingly, it's all a silly test of sorts. After all, the quest t' create the stone is rife with realizing how unreasonable the world is." Her eyes fixated at the god in front of her with an unwavering conviction about them. "It means staring at the false gods of the world and refusing t' budge an inch. It means striking those false gods down, and as they demand allegiance or submission, simply stand firm and shout 'No...you will bow to us.'"

She leaned back for a moment, taking a drink from her glass and setting it down again before continuing.

"And maybe there were a few dreams about swimming in money piles with some fine lads and lasses." She smiled slightly and chuckled lightly. The stone seemed to shake a little, almost as if it were chuckling as well. After a moment, she folded her hands again and took a watchful eye at the old man. "And what about you, sir? What dreams do you hold?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:58 pm 

After taking a quick glance at Death, Steg scooted over to his brother and poked him in the arm. "Psst! Who is that?" he asked, trying to covertly point at her but failing miserably.
"That's Death," Gene replied, tilting his head away from Steg. "Not that you would know," he quietly mumbled with a sigh. Pressing his hand against Steg's shoulder he shoved him a bit away, waving his other hand as he addressed The Reaper. "Apologies, but we had some inconveniences to overcome first."

Caitlin, rubbing her hand against the rough texture of her burnt arm, was busy looking around the cavern. Her face showed she wasn't trying to hide the fact that she was feeling conflicted about something, and for that matter she had been mostly relatively quiet for a while now. Unusual for her, at least. At last she turned to her mother, resting atop her new throne, and approached her with a careful step. "Mom," she started, looking her straight in the eyes, "I want to try my hand at this. I know I can run this place just as well as you did yours, ALONG with my pirating career. If you just help me get use to this for a few months, I bet I can a Devil that you'll be proud of."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:46 pm 

Sarah slowly curled her fist, watching the skin crack around the burnt parts of her flesh. Sarah had gotten burnt a lot worse than her daughter, and the wounds were healing agonizingly slowly. "Hon, you can be whatever you want to be. And I'll walk you through this step by step. But first, let me get this !#%$ running again."

Sarah waved her arm at the Reaper, watching her chest bounce lightly. "My my, miss Reaper. What a bountiful bosom you have." sarah's smile lowered a bit, looking at the woman who was clearly in some pain. "Sorry dear, but I was busy. You know how it is, having a little case of being dead." She waved her arm at the woman again, watching her chest bounce once more. "Sorry we took so long. How bad has it been out there? Amber kept this place on lockdown for way too long. Something possessed her...some kind of odd demon, something I've never seen before. I can't imagine that did any good to the demon population on the planet."

------

Hope moved in for the kiss, and it felt as though she would never break away from Lina. Minutes passed, the gentle, sensual kiss turning more and more passionate between the two girls as Hope worked her hand further and further into Lina's clothes. She wasn't really reaching for any private areas first, no. Hope was a tease. She rubbed Lina's back, worked her shoulders and the backs of her arms, running a finger along her waist and around the small of her back. Lina found herself off of her feet after a few more minutes, Hope finally breaking the kiss to put Lina on the bed.

Hope stood at the end of the bed, standing over Lina, staring at the usually professional woman. She grinned, and carefully laid herself over Lina, tracing circles on Lina's clothes, working her fingers around Lina's front. She made her way up to Lina's chest, and gently worked around Lina's erogenous zones, making sure to avoid the center of her breasts, those all important bits being teased at the moment. After a few minutes, minutes that seemed to stretch on for hours, Hope lifted herself slightly off of Lina. She played with the rim of Lina's shirt, but Hope refused to pull it up. This was important.

Lina had to do this herself.

-----------

The Old Man curiously smiled at Vanessa, eyeing the board. "If only you could know...what a world without Chaos would be. Perhaps you might. I have a feeling Order may come to you, soon." He sighed, running an ancient hand through his beard. "The dreams of one such as I are nothing you could understand. Or maybe you can? I dream...of a united world. Fragments banding together to fight off an evil as old as I. The evil...the Fear." He sadly looked over at Vanessa, sadly chuckling. "Perhaps one day, you could be the one who united all the pieces? I could only wish that finding glue could be so easy..."

The Old Man idly sipped the alcohol he had been presented with before looking down at the glass, noting an odd light reflecting in the liquor. The Man turned his head, looking out the window. "Ah."

On the edge of the horizon, slowly tearing a hole in the middle of the sky, they could clearly see the edge of something that had never before been seen by this planet.

The Old Man downed his glass, frowning. "The lunar eclipse. That, my dear, is the beginning of my dream. And the end is quickly approaching."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:04 am 
Site Admin

The Reaper chuckled lightly and stepped to the side, her back to the group. "Hold that thought, please." She opened her robe slowly.

And then there were a multitude of the hell-bound hosts pouring out from the front of her. Souls of every shape, size, and quantity, all expelling from herself. Commoners, nobles, mercenaries; man and beast and even some other, rare types of long-forgotten species; and some higher-form spirits and demons lost to age. For an instant, there was pure equality pouring from her chest.

The Reaper screamed in agony and relief for a few moments, but she did not relent. Soon enough, she stopped the onslaught and brought herself to one knee, heaving heavily. Her figure was already slowly becoming more reduced and even, but she was still a few moments from it.

"Oh, my...that was...really needed..." She moved her hand over her brow, wiping it slowly. "Mmm..." After a moment, she stood, turning her head to the group. "It has been...horrible. To finally have such release from this burden has been...a relief, to say the least." She smiled. "I apologize...Am I correct in hearing that I may be addressing a new devil at last?" She looked over to Caitlin, remembering her from the island. "I would be honored to help."

"Just....please give me a moment to ease myself once more." She turned around and continued her relief. Scours of souls continued to fly out of her body.

---

Lina reacted as much as you'd expect the young guard to. The kiss was rocky at first, wracked with uncertainty, but as it continued the final walls of fortitude fell and she melted into the kiss with the girl.

She didn't know what was coming over here. Soon she was whisked off her feet and brought to the bed, her eyes closed tight as she was being teased. This girl, she knew she had her.

She opened them to see Hope playing with the rim of her shirt. Without a word, she brought the shirt up over her head and tossed it aside. Still a few bandages laid over her breasts. While not as vuluptuous as one would think from her needing to bind them, she was still of a medium size. The bandages still covered her from Hope's knowing gaze as she looked to her.

"Ah...mn..." She bit her lip lightly.

hey I think we should shift focus to the real stars

---

Vanessa's eyes widened as her vision focused on the rip in the sky. "Lunar...eclipse?" She turned her head back to the old man. "You're saying your dream starts with this?"

Her grip on the drink seemed to tighten. "And where does this...end occur? It seems as though you'd be wanting t' tell me something if you came in so suddenly. I figure it wasn't because of my looks."

Her eyebrow rose up slowly for a moment. "...right?"

---

John was slowly walking down the beach, the wind suddenly picking up slightly. "Hm..." The wind slowly blew through him as his coat slowly blew through the wind. "Windy...and a little...brighter?"

It did seem like the darkness of night was slightly brighter, if only by a miniscule amount. John looked to the sky and saw this giant piece of white pierce the sky.

"...huh? What time is it, Ghosty?"

After a moment, he sighed. "Never mind, you probably think it's like...noon." He looked up to the sky. "Still, that doesn't seem...natural."

---

Meanwhile, in a far off settlement that we haven't seen in a while...Sehn'ardor...

Jerry couldn't believe his eyes. He looked up to the sky and saw the giant rock in the heavens. "Whaddah huh? Whaddah 'ey? Whadda' 'ow?" He scratched his head with his giant hand, frowning. "Dat don't seem right. Were I n' I negotiatin' dat long?"

He walked into the tavern and waved to the bartender. In clear trollish, he stated his desire for the heftiest drink they could muster. He walked over to the table of his bestest buddy in da world and sat down in the tiny chair. "Oy, Rizzah. Takin' care not tah be drinkin' too much of yer/me riches away?" He pointed out the window conveniently next to them. "Check it out, bruddah. Light in da heavens jes' peekin' out."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:50 am 

At some point, maybe. For now, let's just consider her a Devil-to-be. She has a lot to catch up on first. She needs to gather the other devils in her order, her siblings, in fact. She needs to grow her powers, and crush a few of her enemies. And then of course, the massive sacrifice." She looked over at Caitlin, watching her curl a lip at the mention of a sacrifice. "Oh don't worry dear. It can be a sacrifice of flesh. You know. Big ol' orgy." Sarah paused for a second, watching the reaper empty her tits out all over the floor.

"You know," she started again, tapping her lip, "there has been an excessive amount of sex going on lately." Sarah bit her lip, frowning. "Normally, I'd just blame hormones and be done with it, but...something may be going on behind the scenes." She looked over where Chaos was writhing on the ground, a distance away from the group. "Maybe...but why would they....hm. Hmmm."

Hm indeed. A question so needed I had to ask it myself.

-----

Hope looked at the nearly bare-chested girl in front of her, leaning back onto Lina as she carefully ran her fingers up under the remaining bandages. She lifted them off, carelessly discarding them, taking in Lina's beautiful body. She ran her fingers along Lina's sides, tracing circles around her exposed breasts, paying very close attention to her nipples, making sure to give them the treatment they so desperately needed. She leaned her head up and kissed Lina again, breaking the kiss to trace kisses down her neck, and use her mouth to play with one of her breasts, playfully nipping on one of the teats.

Hope's free hand was working its way in between Lina's waistline, only just reaching a few fingers in between the pants while she was tracing circles on her skin. As she felt Lina's body squirm and build up more and more energy, she suddenly dragged herself off of Lina, tugging at her pants. But again, no. This was something Lina had to do. Lina could look down and see Hope, her tail wagging in the air, her seductive grin, her suggestive eyes...

----------

The old man !#%$ an eyebrow, his focus on his empty glass. "My dear, if I am anything else, I am a showman. I pride myself in having all the cards, and only revealing the ones necessary for people to survive. I've tipped my hand to you, and you have gotten greedy. In an hour, you will receive another guest. I suggest you stay in this room. Otherwise, i have no idea what fate will have in store for you."

Vanessa will have looked back at the sky tear. Who could blame her? It was captivating, it was unexplainable. "By the way? That's your moon. Don't look directly at it when it comes into full view. Friendly advice." She would turn back around to question him about it...but he was gone. The only thing remaining were 5 chess pieces, situated around a map. Only Vanessa could possibly know what the pieces were, and what they related to.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:36 am 
Site Admin

The Reaper made quite an inhuman noise for a few moments longer before she finally stopped, covering herself once more. She turned to the group, her form returning to a satisfied form. Though still endowed. Her face still kept hidden under her hood, but if it were at all visible she would probably have a look of relief on her face.

"I hope I never have to handle such a long wait again, dears." She leaned on the staff, smiling.

---

"Nnnmm...H-Hope...you're being much more of a tease than usual...it's very...m-mean."

Lina moved her hands down from her side, blushing heavily. She moved her hand to the pants and undid them. "I...can't get them off with you on me."

Still with the uncertainty. When John was commissioned for this, he jumped right in.

---

Vanessa frowned as she looked down, taking a look at the figures on the map. Each one situated in their distinctive places. It was only for a moment, but she recognized them.

Tanner of the West.
Ursankt of the North.
And Ketai of the East.

Two pieces were distinctly different from what she's used to. She would figure that the southern captain piece would be hers, but it was definitely not. The person the piece represented seemed incredibly familiar. Yes, she remembers working with this person before. They were a fine tradesperson, and had the capabilities she needed to boot. Maybe that's what he wanted to show?

And finally she focused on the fifth piece. It was also not her.

...but what does this mean?

She slumped and held her head up with her fist, looking at it. "...is this where I'm heading? Is this what I need t'-"

"UGH, CAN YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT GUY???"

------------
Spoiler: click to show
Keep calm, I don't know who this person is. Do you?

"I am here, and not here at all at the same time." This guy...seems like something completely different if I can't sense anything off of him. I somewhat felt it with that devil captain person...Caitlin?

"I liked it better when I could see your stripes." H-...H-....How DARE he see what a woman should only show her lover!? And also to get past customs?! Can you really believe that??

------------

"You think you can be so dismissive of fears. It saddens me to see such a whelp, so lost in the clouds. He thinks we're lost? He thinks we're nothing?? Ignorant is she, comparing true Gods to false idols. The game is a metaphor, merely a tool. The pieces are our instruments, and the field our sorrow." It just feels like he's not even talking to us.

"Ah, but I'm rambling. The death? Quite gruesome. Threatening us? I don't know, what do you think? They say that having every nerve pulled out of your body is an agonizing experience, that minutes can feel like years. I wouldn't know. But the end of this story could be comparable to such a fate." He doesn't realize how far you have yet to go. This may be unwise, but you should slash him.

...and seriously, couldn't we find him something to wear? His legs really scare me and I'm averting my gaze at what he has in-between. You have those skirts, don't you? Can't we just...y'know, use them for him? You never wear them anyway. I think Jessie didn't really think you would be in that outfit all the time when she bought them for you. What does it matter if she never notices you gave them to some old geezer?

------------

"If only you could know...what a world without Chaos would be. Perhaps you might. I have a feeling Order may come to you, soon." He doesn't know what we're capable, Vanessa. I think he's willfully ignorant of it. He doesn't want to think he's wrong.

"The lunar eclipse. LUNAR? That, my dear, is the beginning of my dream. And the end is quickly approaching." What is this? I've only heard stories about a rock in the sky, but I figured they'd be fairy tales the church try to use to...I dunno, scare people.

------------

"My dear, if I am anything else, I am a showman. You show too much, mister. I pride myself in having all the cards, and only revealing the ones necessary for people to survive. I've tipped my hand to you, and you have gotten greedy. Does he not realize who he is talking to??? In an hour, you will receive another guest. I suggest you stay in this room. Otherwise, i have no idea what fate will have in store for you." GRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA FATE FATE FATE BLAH BLAH BLAH

Suddenly, the stone sparked into a brilliant yellow light and an unknown figure appeared to Vanessa. Whoever she was, she was huffing up a storm.

"Urrrrgh, the nerve of that guy. Ignoring me like that and talking down to you!"

"We've been over this a thousand times. You can't be seen by people normally, and only when I let them see you. Besides, I think he was partly ignoring me anyway," Vanessa said.

"It's not faaaair. You deserve a lot more respect than what that guy gave!"

"Calm down." Vanessa said, sighing. "Not everyone needs t' fear me."

"But he was...he had no pants and-"

"I said calm." Vanessa pointed at the figure, frowning. "In the world he can't see, I will conquer anything that comes my way. You and I don't need t' fight for anyone's approval but our own."

She moved her hand forward and took the unknown fifth piece. "...well, at least not his approval."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2898 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194  Next