Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:23 pm 

Raxy wrote:
Could maybe mention that you have a sister and she is a gym leader? Misaki doesnt really need her own bio, but it might be helpful.

I was just thinking about making a profile for Misaki, but I guess mentioning her would be good also.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:25 pm 

I wouldn't say that we know enough about her and her role in the world yet to warrant a bio.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 pm 

Super Penguin M wrote:
I wouldn't say that we know enough about her and her role in the world yet to warrant a bio.

Yeah, that's also why I didn't want to go through the trouble. If she ends up having a greater role beyond being the fourth gym leader, then I'll make a bio for her.

I'd also like to clarify something: Kiyoshi x Misaki is just for their own verse. There will be absolutely none of that in this RP.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:55 pm 

To all those bored: I promise this battle will be over soon enough.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:00 pm 

Raxy wrote:
To all those bored: I promise this battle will be over soon enough.
can you check your pm? I'm wondering something before my next post.

"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:21 am 

hi okay so, the battles are getting !#%$ ridiculous at this point. They don't need to last this long, really. So, me and rax and i guess luigi talked it over (i did all the talking and they just said yeah sure) and we decided that from now on, the quickest way to get over the battles is to make most of the battles 1v1. Obviously, all the gym battles will be whatever they need to be, and the elite 4 battles will be whatever, and villain battles will be what the need to be.

so yeah, enough of this "ALL MY POKEMON VS ALL YOUR POKEMON LETS GO" !#%$, it takes too long to get through and no one wants to even read it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:22 am 

yeah sure

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 am 

sure yeah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:33 am 

Works for me.

Also atm !#%$ is getting really annoying in college so my posts might come in later than they should be.

"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:33 pm 

Then in Misl's battle against Kiyoshi that I talked about whenever we finish the Reshiram episode, could I do a double battle? There are two Pokemon I wanted to show off.

Also, on the subject of Reshiram, Misl is very obviously going to want to catch Reshiram. I don't want him to catch it, so anything you guys could do to deter him from doing so during or leading up to the fight would be much appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:54 pm 

I don't think anyone had a problem with double or triple battles when we were discussing this.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:51 pm 

So apparently there's a Safari Zone near Sunset City or something. I just looked at the info for it and it says something about this. Was this ever mentioned at all?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:19 am 

I don't think so, I don't even remember that.

I need to look at our setting notes better, there's probably some details I can use hiding in them.

We also might to define some of the places we haven't been to yet better I guess? Except for the town the balance gym, cause im sure mechas got that !#%$ covered.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 pm 

Was just wondering. I think I saw something about the Safari in the main rp back on the old forum, but can't quite remember. who knows. I mostly wondered because I'm waiting on Kiyoshi vs. Richard ending for something.

also bio because lazy
Name: Roger Montoya
Class: Pokemon Trainer [Rival]
Held Pokemon: Growlithe, Scizor, Grovyle, Gurdurr, Staryu, Vaporeon, Machoke and Pichu
Badges: Bacon Badge, Darkness Badge, Paw Badge
Bio: Having heard his Father, Richard, was spotted in Faucon, Roger's been searching for him and decided to go on his journey in Faucon instead of his home region Sinnoh; he last saw Richard about 7 years ago. He's had no luck but has kept in contact with his father. Initially, Roger believed all he is here for is to simply gather Gym badges, catch and train his own Pokemon and find his Dad, but he's beginning to realize there's a lot more in store and that he can't avoid any of it.
Personality: Relatively serious, arrogant and proud, though he has a soft spot for his Pokemon and select people. He is also fairly adaptable in battle, but can over think things which can backfire. He can be cold to people he feels are weak, or just doesn't like. Those he believes are ok however, may see a different side to him.

I'll probably edit in one for Richard later. All of the other ones should be on the front page now and if anyone updates their bio(s), please tell me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:10 pm 

I apologize for being very slow on this. I guess you could say that I've got writer's block right now, as I'm thinking long and hard on what I'm going to post next and how I should write it out. Also, ever since I started music college this October, RPing has dropped pretty low on my priorities list. Right now my main priority is to practice on skills that I'm weak on, as well as socializing with other guitarists and practice or jam with them, so that I can improve my guitar playing. And I've got some math to catch up with. Again, very sorry about this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next