Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:41 am 

Cevell shook her head slightly, looking over slightly towards Issac as they continued running along. "Eat our veggies...?" she repeated, letting out a small snort of laughter. "Yeah. Tell you what, yeah, the moment I'm reformed, sure, I'll totally take you up on that offer. I'll even answer to being a Super Sentin, or whatever, you got it."

Regardless, Cevell just kept on truckin', taking a turn here or there, stopping occasionally to make sure she wasn't completely lost. IT WAS SURELY ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY GOT THERE WITHOUT ANY RESISTANCE WHATSOEVER........................

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:04 pm 

Caitlin didn't even need to know what exactly was going on with Sunny. Something was definitely wrong with the girl. Her white runes had turned a deep jet black, and this close to her, Caitlin could see the scars where she had been tattooing the markings on. She was shivering, and she wasn't responsive to her questions. Caitlin wouldn't get anything out of her this way. There were only a few people left at this point that could help her.

---

Out of the corner of Cevell's eye, she could see the sign for the Axe shop down another street. Of course, she also saw something else on the street she was walking down. Alone, pacing back and forth, was a skeleton wearing some form of chest armor. The skeleton hadn't noticed the two running down the street. It was more preoccupied by staring straight up at the blue planet, a direct collision course that would surely end its existence.

You should go say hi.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:57 am 

Caitlin fell silent, the jokes and fist-pumping attitude leaving her as she looked down at Sunny. With care she wrapped Sunny's arm around her neck and hoisted her up, holding the girl close. She kept her head tilted just-so, careful of Sunny's ears as she turned now to Kimmy. "What the hell is going on, Kimmy?" she demanded to know with a sudden edge to her voice. Even now her boots thundered against the planks of the ship as she took several steps towards the lavaling, a mother's fear and fury burning in her eyes. "Please, tell me what's wrong with her. What Heart was prattling on about. Help me help her!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:09 pm 

Eyeing the axe shop sign, then looking back towards the pacing skeleton, Cevell gave a grin as she turned towards Issac, nudging him in the side as she spoke, "Hey, I think that guy's lost his nerves. You should go, like... Tell him how unrighteous it is that his home's coming crashing down on your boat." After a brief pause, Cevell nodded, finding that line acceptable. Not giving Issac a chance to make any decisions, Cevell waved her arms in the air, pointing at Issac as she called out, "Hey, yo! This Big Guy's got a bone to pick with you!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:09 am 
Site Admin

Issac smirked. He knows she's playing him...but she's right. He walked over to the skeleton man and leaned forward. "That's right. Despite the dear lady over there being the direct cause of it, I am still unsure as to why you let this happen!"

He's just a bag of bones, man.

"Would you let this home of yours crash into the planet below?!"

---

John, meanwhile, stared down at the water still.

Boy, for 3 minutes, it sure does feel like it's taking forever. In 5 minutes, the planet is going to explode. Come on, pick up the pace.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14