Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:20 am 

((OOC: The Eevee Rangers is an old roleplay that was played by myself, Wally the Underdog and LuigiBoy7. It was all very fun and we developed quite the ideas for it...but along with Locura, it too died.

We decided to revive that RP today! Due to how it has evolved, however, it is a lot more like a "collaborative story", so...it is a private RP with only myself, Wally the Underdog/Mister Owl and LuigiBoy7 involved. A lot of RP places have private RPs, so now we do too.

Our various bits will be divided into "Seasons", just like the Power Rangers from which it is based on!

We hope that you will all enjoy our adventures in Eevee Rangerdom and that the Roleplay will thrive with us 3. Thank you for reading and have fun reading the roleplay. It will be starting soon!))

((OOC: RAXY EDIT: Despite being against rule 4 of the RP Board Rules, I'm allowing it. If anyone has a problem with this, we can talk about it by PM or in the RP General Discussion thread. If not, forever hold your peace.))

((OOC: (RUKI EDIT: hahahaha GUIDELINES!)))

Last edited by Ruki Motomiya on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:47 am 

The cool wind of a warm day washed across the city, the gentle rustle of leaves a low hum against the hustle and bustle of the city below.

But high above Celadon, a dark force was brewing, a dark force now stepping out of the bright blue portal behind him...

"Aaaaaaaaah." His voice soothingly let out as he stepped onto the cold concrete of the department store's roof. "After six years stuck on Uranus, I'm free!" He shouted loudly, letting out a roar from his dinosauric, toothy maw. And then it twisted into a grin as he looked at the army in front of him. A chuckle, deep and succulent.

"My loyal subjects..." He began. "It has been six long, ardous years since we first escaped our hellish, trash can based imprisonment, stuck on the rock of a planet, toiling away inside...Uranus. But no longer!" A loud cheer from the crowd of soldiers before him, his clawed dinosaur hand raising into the air through his ninja clothing. "The legions of evil have risen! Through the works of our brave commanders...such as my prized ally, Silvor...through them, we have constructed a way out of the depths of Uranus! And from deep inside the darkest reaches of Uranus, we have resurrected, like the flames of a phoenix! To take on a new day! To forget the era of Locutia...Locutus...El Polo Loco...the other place we tried to conquer! I stand here today on the verge of a new horizon...a horizon called Can't-Oh! Or possibly Can't Oh, my advisors could not decide if it had a hyphen in it or not, it would be terribly rude to get their name wrong...

The point is, I did it! I got here and now I'm going to conquer the world and no lawyers can stop me now!" He took out a...well, it looked like a blade hilt. "Suck it George Lucas! Try and come at me now with your lawyers and your rules and your copyright! Ha! Yeah, that's right." He flicked a switch on it, energy extending out from it like a blade...almost like, say, a SABER of LIGHT, if you would. "Don't have anything on me now! Men, let's go! Onwards, to glorious, copyright shattering...VICTORY! FOR. LORD. NEEEEED!"

And a loud roar signalled the thunder of a new age of tyrannosauric tyranny to sweep across the region...if they ever got off this roof.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:05 am 

With the roar, a nearby flaming monkey in extravagant silver armor, known only as Silvor, stood tall, giving a proud-looking salute. At least, as proud as a monkey could manage. Which, between the cross-eyed stare, drooling mouth, fleas visible leaping off him, rancid smell... well, you get the idea. It wasn't very proud.

Regardless, with the great reptilian lord's speech concluded, the gaudy primate began a speech of his own, waiting for the crowd to settle from the inspirational roar: "Yes! May this land tremble before--oh, wait, you said we can't? Oh." With his speech deflated in an instant upon this realization, Silvor's posture suddenly relaxed, a bit of a disappointed look on his face as he turned around to head back through where they came. "Wait, sir, I think the portal's gone, we can't--oh. OH." he said, his eyes widening upon a second realization as he quickly returned to his saluting position facing the crowd.

"Erm, right, we'll totally show these guys that they can't! Oh yeah!" he shouted in triumph, "Like, can't... can't fight back, or... Nevermind that, we'll just make them tremble beneath our flag!" With that, Silvor began to pull out a flag--or, more accurately, a piece of white cloth tied to a stick with a crayon design colored on, which would be a mockery to flags everywhere to call this a "flag." Silvor hesitated, though, frowning as he remembered how the enemy made fun of his precious piece of art that he worked so hard on in the last world. After a brief moment (which no doubt was a very awkward silence as he just kind of dumbly stood in front of the troops), Silvor's face lit up again, an idea forming in that furry mass he calls a head and quickly leaped behind Lord Ned, keeping just out of sight, some odd, almost squishy-sounding noises coming as he did... whatever he was doing back there.

Another brief moment later, no doubt twice as awkward as the last, and Silvor popped back out again, now holding the... "flag" proudly by his side. A new design was on the cloth, now, being a skull. Or... wait, maybe it was a dragon head, breathing fire? No, I think it's a banana bunch. Well, regardless of what it's supposed to look like, perhaps more pressing than that was the fact that this design was very... brown. Arguably more pressing than that, though, was that it was also very much on fire. Not as in he drew fire on there, no. The flag was literally on fire, now. It managed to hold up for the moment, almost looking kind of cool, but, well... it is still cloth that's on fire.

"Yes! All will tremble beneath our mighty symbol. They will see this, and they will know, they will fear. But before that, while we can thank the almighty Lord Ned's great leadership for all we know and feel, let's not forget one of those most responsible for getting us here, which is to say, through that portal!" he went on. Before he could finish introducing this, whoever it was, Silvor's frown reappeared as he looked up, squinting really hard as if to squeeze the thought out. It was probably a solid minute that he stood there like that, not moving an inch. I think he drooled a little more than usual, too.

"...STINY!" he finally said, a look of pure elation quickly enveloping his face as he hit his fist down onto his hand, filled with nothing short of pure joy that he was able to finally remember. What a trooper.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:23 am 

The creature known as Stiny opened his lips to begin his own grand pronouncement. One that would surely cause the world to tremble within its infantile attire, quaking in terror at the horrors that had invaded from Uranus to enslave all who dared to oppose the great...Lord Ned! Oh yes, the day had come and Stiny had prepared so long for this very moment, when all would bow before his great and terrible master, worshipping their one true, reptilian, immaculate god!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Stiny was, as far as any individual could have found the words to describe, some sort of bizarre and, honestly, somewhat pitiful combination of fungus and ferret. One might have been inclined to surmise at first that a mushroom was devouring some sort of harmless, cuddly, furry animal, save that between the mange, large amount of flies, and foam forming at its lips, a sane person might have felt as though the fungus was doing the sad looking shell of a rodent a favor. Without the festive mushroom cap done up in Christmas colors - wait, was that...paint? - Stiny would have just been a mangy looking rabies victim in white tatters that might have been a lab coat if you were nearsighted and farsighted at the same time.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

He was also currently covering his eyes and screaming.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

A lot.

"The light! I thought I was prepared!"

He swatted at his own face as though somehow if he swung enough times, he would manage to valorously defeat the sun with his incredibly tiny and malnourished paws.

"Oh great...Lord Ned, help!"

Stiny fell on the ground and started to flail at the side of a complicated looking mechanical cannon that he had built for this momentous invasion occasion.

"I'm under attack! These Canteen people are more devious than my formulas could have possibly predicted!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:04 am 

"STINY!" Lord Ned exclaimed loudly and with annoyance, looking at the writhing scientist. "You are not under ATTACK! Pull yourself together, man! Did you not take my suggestion to wear Ned Brand Sunglasses, guaranteed to block out the sun or your sun back?!" He barked out. "I can't have my prized scientist useless on the eve of my victory, after all!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:19 am 

"...Ah! I guess you could say I was," Stiny began as he reached one flailing, absolutely pathetic looking hand into his pocket, pulling out sunglasses that may or may not have had a beaming dinosaur on the lenses with a thumbs up proclaiming 'No problem, dude!' They were embossed with tacky looking faux-gold rims and everything. Clearly some enterprising lord who hailed from the deepest recesses of Uranus had spared no expense when it came to creating protective eyewear.

The scientist then proceeded to put them on, "glassy-eyed during that meeting."

------------

"No!" A voice shouted from the plaza many stories below the roof of the shopping center.

------------

Stiny stood shakily to his feet. "N-No. I don't think that's how it's supposed to go...." He began, squinting behind the sunglasses bequeathed to him by his lord, wondrous and grand in all things possible... Lord Ned! "I feel like the sentiment is more of a positive one...!"

------------

"No!"

-------------

"W-Well. You seem like the exp-" Stiny began, trying to awkwardly wedge a ferret claw beneath the lenses in order to wipe a few stray non-Lord Ned approved tears from his eye-sockets.

-------------

"Lord Ned! We have fought off your legions for some time now!" The voice continued, both fabulous and seemingly entirely unabated by the protests of one sad old fungus-ferret mad scientist genius. "But the fight ends today!"

"It's only been a week tops, Pinky!" A gruff voice shouted at its perfectly intoned partner.

"It-," began the first voice.

-------------

"CAW!"

"Oh my, what do you suppose that is...Lord Ned?!" Stiny shouted, his poor tiny rat attention span already forgetting that some voice was trying to harsh his mellow.

-------------

"Is lavender, and you know it." The grandiose hero voice continued. "Anyways, the fight ends today!" The people of Celadon City would most certainly have noticed a figure garbed in beautiful lavender standing on top of the Pokemart, standing with an absolutely immaculate pose, gesturing with his hands in what was almost assuredly a menacing gesture at the forces of evil. "The foul denizens of Uranus will not have their sway on this day, because as you march forwards, justice stands in your path. In the literal sense!" The lavender figure moved its arms about quickly in more gestures that assuredly promised death to evil. "For, you pitiable sinful creatures..." It continued, scarf blowing in the wind. "...you face...!" The voice began, providing an incredibly long pause.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:05 pm 

"I do believe it is a plane, Stiny." Lord Ned replied with absolute certainty.

---

"Eevee Ranger!" shouted a voice next to the lavender lad, as he jumped dramatically into the theoritical yet nonexistant frame, his brown armor with white-cream fur tufts quite resembling the most adaptive of the Pokemon: Eevee, the one of many evolutions. He raised a fist to the sky...and then turned. Despite the helmet, he was visibly glaring at the lavenderpink one. "I thought I was gonna do the dramatic speech..."

---

"No, no, actually." Lord Ned said after a moment thought, examining the CAWing object. "It appears it may actually be a bird..."

---

"Vaporeon Ranger." Another voice said in a cooler, yet still quite audible, tone, waving his hand in front of him dramatically, a small wave of water washing over it and falling to the ground. His outfit, to no surprise, was a mix of darker and lighter blues combined with yellow fins evocating the obvious image of a Vaporeon. Even with his helmet on, it was probably easy to tell he was smirking under it. "...And, you know, I don't think they're actually denizens of Uranus, they were just kinda stuck there..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:57 pm 

Chuckling to himself, a yellow and white counterpart with jagged edges on his armor stepped forward, laughing to himself. "Man, I can't believe we're actually doing this. Not that I'm complaining, this is great. Just didn't expect the Vap-man over there to be so quick to join it." he said, even bending over slightly as he began to lose himself to the laughter he was trying so hard to stifle. "Right, sorry," he went on, exhaling, shrugging off the hilarity, waving his finger around by his head in some sort of mock-fanfare a spark of electricity trailing behind the finger as he spoke, "Jolteon Ranger."

Meanwhile, not far behind that guy, stood someone in blue armor--a much lighter blue than the Vaporeon Ranger's, that is--wearing armor that looked considerably heavier than the rest, especially the legs, but remained sleek in design all the same. He, however, was having none of it, and simply stood there with is arms crossed.

"Aww, come on, dude, if Vaporware over there can do it, so can you." the Jolteon Ranger chimed in again, now suddenly next to the light blue man, nudging him with his elbow. This was met with only more silence, however. "Come oonnn, just think, they'll see you, being all big and beefy, and oh man, he has ice, too! I guess that explains how he's so cool!" the Jolteon Ranger went on, snickering to himself at his own joke. The light blue man, however, met this with only more silence, although he did at least fidget slightly that time.

Then, suddenly, the light blue man's arm was raised in the air, managing to surprise even the light blue man himself as he looked up at his arm, a confused expression on his face. "Glaceon Ranger, on the case!" came a gruff voice. Well, no, that was being generous--it was more like a fluffy kitten was trying its hardest to try to sound gruff to impress its parents, only to be met with laughter as it would puff out its fuzzy little chest. Indeed, for the voice didn't come from the Glaceon Ranger himself, but a girl behind him in armor of earthy green and browns, even having a little green skirt. As one might expect, she was also the one raising the Glaceon Ranger's arm, trying her best to hide behind him as she forced him to put on this little show.

To the surprise of no one, the Jolteon Ranger had completely lost it, completely behind over as he laughed hysterically at this display. The Glaceon Ranger, of course, yanked his arm away, turning away in embarrassment.

"Ohh, don't be like that, Glace!" the green girl pleaded, "I'm sure Jolts is just... happy to see you participate! Really, really happy. He tends to be happy a lot! You should be happy, too, it's fun! So is being part of the team, then everyone's happy and helps each other and it's great! See, watch!" With that, she turned forward, clearing her throat before jumping into the air, landing on one foot as she had both her arms and other leg raised into the air in some kind of cheering stance, having thrown a handful of leaves into the air as she shouted "YEAH! Leafeon Ranger's here, too!" After holding that position for a few seconds, the leaves slowly falling in front of her like confetti, the Leafeon Ranger turned back towards the Glaceon Ranger, asking, "See, it's not so hard, and it lets everyone know you got their back!"

The Jolteon Ranger, meanwhile, was now on the floor, literally rolling around in laughter.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:47 am 

"Ahem." The lavender figure continued, as it became apparent that for no particularly obvious logical reason, he was not facing the actual threat he was addressing. He apparently had an unbelievable ability to project, even with his head entirely turned away from the enemy. Now though, he was speaking quietly amongst the team. "Jolteon. The team roll call is not a joke. Stand up! Now! Before the enemy sees you!" The figure sort of hissed, but it somehow sounded smoother and prettier than that. "...For that matter," He noted, "...Flareon. Where is Flareon? I know he's here. I heard him just moments ago."

There was a noticeable person-sized gap in the formation where someone else was probably supposed to stand.

"Flareon...!" The long-eared helmet turned imperceptibly from left to right as the figure tried to look for where the missing member was without actually giving away that he was moving, or actually showing his face. One hand shook slightly. "Flareon!" He inadvertently broke out of his quiet team coach volume on that one.

Still nothing.

------------------

"...Lord Ned!" Stiny shouted as he managed to keep one eye twitchily looking about for what the cawing was while still having the other eye on the assembling people. "What do you suppose a Fairy Ron is?" He blinked away the wetness from his leaky eye. "Do you..." The scientist hacked for a good five seconds as his malnourished lungs strained to clear themselves. "D'you suppose that he is Fairy Ron?" One shriveled ferret paw pointed at the lavender figure.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:56 am 

"Ha, ha. Vaporware. Veeeeeeeery funny." Vaporeon deadpanned as Jolteon's antics led to hi-larious floor rolling. "Laugh it up, Sparky." It was only AFTER he said it that he knew he would instantly regret anything that included LETTING Jolteon laugh it up.

Meanwhile, Eevee was looking around. Searching. Perhaps even gazing. "Yeah, hey, where DID Flareon go?" He asked aloud. Without subtly. "Hey now, disappearing suddenly is NOT part of the roll call protocol!" He huffed, turning to Sir Lavender. "Jeez. Some people, huh?"

---

"Fairy Ron? I've known plenty of fairies in my life, but I ain't heard of one called Ron!" Lord Ned shouty, making his way to Stiny and sort of just...shoving him out of the way, fortunately not off the building, and trying to gaze where Stiny once had. "I don't see any fairies..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:53 am 

"Hehe, Sparky." Jolteon mused to himself, calming down to a light chuckle as he began standing back up, "That's almost clever. As for Flareon, man, he's probably just blowing off some steam somewhere. That is kind of what he does."

"Hey, now, I'm sure he's helping us in some way right now, just you wait!" Leafeon said, crossing her arms as she let out a "Hmph," trying to sound upset (and failing miserably). "He's probably, like, sabotaging them from behind the scenes, or something. Oh, or maybe he just believes in us so much, he knows we'll get them without his help, and is making us celebratory cookies for when we win!" she said, the small facade of upsetness quickly disappearing as she went on, looking up and clapping in excitement at the prospect. As she stood there, though, her head slowly loomed downward, her cheeriness now visibly disappearing. "No. No, he wouldn't do that, would he." she said, sounding disappointed. Even she couldn't be that hopeful.

Glaceon, meanwhile, was getting fed up with all these shenanigans, and took the opportunity to fire off an icy blast towards their foes.

---------------------

As all this was going on, Silvor simply stood by Lord Ned's side, staring vacantly into the distance. Suddenly, though, he lit up, as if he had just heard his lottery numbers being the winning ones. "We're getting cookies?!" he asked, having not even noticed the group that he had heard the word "cookies" from, jumping into the air in excitement. "Oh man, I--" he began, before suddenly being interrupted by an icy blast to the face. The fire atop his head, though, quickly melted it, and he started licking up the resulting water dripping down his face. "Mmm, not cookies, but thanks, very refreshing. Is pretty hot up here. Then again, it's always pretty hot, wherever I am. Not really sure why." he said, seeming content.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:28 am 

"Oof!" Stiny rolled over onto his back immediately upon hitting the ground, and tried to get to his feet. Tried being very much the operative word as his legs flailed helplessly into the air, while his arms kept jabbing at the air. Neither action was really likely to get his bearings back at all, really.

Suddenly he gasped, and then wheezed a few times for good measure. "Of course," He muttered feverishly to himself, covering his face in flecks of his own spit now that the only place his sputtering could go was where gravity told it to. "Hold up now, Stiny." His nose twitched. "Yes, hold." He managed to stop his arms but the leg flailing was a lost cause and if he was attempting to not do that, the only sign was that now his legs were swerving around in circular motions. "This is naturally part of the great plan of the almighty...Lord Ned!" A whisker fell off of his face and upwards into his left nostril. "As all good scientists do, I just need to stare into the sky until the answer hits me. The perfect answer that we," He hissed as one misplaced tooth jabbed into one of the only spots on his tongue that wasn't scabbed over from what was probably years of this very thing happening, "that we would need in order to defeat this Fairy Ron and his armada of Rons." He was willing to bet that the one to look out for was this Ray P. Ron, as he seemed to be able to move the green Ron and the yellow one with nothing more than his mind. He didn't even have to lift up his hands. Truly the sign of a fearsome foe.

So he went ahead and started to stare vacantly up into the sky until inspiration struck him.

------------------

The scarf-wearing warrior sucked his teeth for a moment, reaching his left hand up to the top of his helmet as though he wanted to rub his temples. "You know what? We'll just," He sighed, "We'll just keep going and hope for the best, even if it kills me to do it."

"And finally," The lavender man picked back up his roll call voice, "you face me!" The air around him filled with purple glints of light, even as his scarf began to flap in the wind behind him. "Every rose has its thorns." He slowly turned, the hand that had been raised to his temples extended outwards in a point at Lord Ned and his assembled forces. "And I-" His breath then audibly caught in his throat. The enemy couldn't see it, but his teammates probably noticed as his right hand patted at the belt of his costume, as well as at where the pockets would have been if the Ranger costumes actually had those. "rose where is the rose," He mumbled to himself with a certain degree of panic, "did i leave it in my other pants?" Now the hand patting on his thighs was actually sort of audible.

There were at least several very uncomfortable moments where this unintroduced Ranger was slapping dangerously close to his ass, brain locked in what might have been alarm.

"argh the rose whatever not the time ESPEON RANGER" He suddenly shouted seamlessly from his mutterings as he completed the turn towards the enemy and pointed his right hand at them from his waist, pulling it back while pointing his left hand forward more emphatically than before. Still not as good as the rose, He noted with disappointment. "Your misdeeds will never stand in the face of justice!" His scarf whipped outwards towards the side as the sparkles intensified for a moment before disappearing as he clenched his pointed left hand into a fist in front of his face.

-----------------

"Hefty Ron? I thought he was Fairy Ron!" Stiny gasp-wheezed. "What treachery is this?!"

"CAW!"

"Is that you, Inspiration?" In the face of this stunning revelation, he needed it to come to him now more than ever.

It was at this point that an angry Spearow came to him and proceeded to land on top of his face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:58 pm 

"Hefty Ron? He doesn't look very hefty." Lord Ned mused to himself. "More of a....hey, hey! Get off my scientist!" Lord Ned shouted, waving his arm to try and get the Spearow away as he noticed Stiny's...unfortunate predicament. "The only one allowed to beat up on my subordinates is ME! And only when they fail their missions as outlined in their contracts, section A, subsection C, page 10..." This could take a while.

---

"Is it really a good idea to keep a rose there?" Vaporeon interjected, stepping forward. "I mean, what if it started pricking against your side...that'd really give you an annoying crimp in your step."

Eevee, meanwhile, was staring at Espeon's scarf, which had been thrown right in his face. Didn't even check to make sure the scarf throwing was correct in avoiding smacking teammates in the...helmet. Oh well. "Can we just rush in and take them out now? We're done with rollcall and I think that is basically all we've got to do. ...And they might send reinforcements through the portal if we dilly-dally."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:41 pm 

Even with a helmet on, one could practically see Glaceon rolling his eyes at Espeon's shenanigans. Eevee's suggestion, meanwhile, sounded like a great idea, being all he needed to literally jump to action, tossing a sharp icicle in the vague direction of Stiny and running up to uppercut Silvor.

"Hey, now, buddy, don't be so cold! Leave some for me!" Jolteon called out as he ran in after Glaceon, leaping into the air and chain-bouncing off the top of the crowd of nameless mooks as if they were Goombas.

"I'm helpiiiiing!" Leafeon cried out as she ran in, throwing another handful of leaves in the face of Lord Ned himself. Where was she even getting those?

---------------------

"Hey, I think they're coming to give us cookies!" Silvor cried out, elated once again, before he quickly turned to a look of confusion. "Wait... who are th--" he began, before being quickly interrupted by being launched into the air by an icy blue fist. "Is... is this what cookies are like here?" he asked aloud to no one in particular at the peak of his ascent, quickly coming crashing back down, "It... doesn't taste very good. Not at all."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 pm 

Positives: The horrible cawing thing (which Stiny was fairly certain was not inspiration) was now off of his face. It had not moved when Lord Ned whipped out his deadly Handwave Air Technique, but Stiny was certain that the creature had simply been too stupefied to recognize its terrible demise immediately. Nevertheless, through the screams, the scientist had noticed that it was getting kind of drafty on the rooftop shortly before some sort of force whacked the entity off of him with a particularly loud squawk. So that was something to be relatively thankful for.

Negatives: For some reason, the cawing noise hadn't stopped and still seemed far too close for comfort for him. That was kind of existentially terrifying for him on a personal level, and also a scientific one because, well, as he thought on it, what if that horrific clawed shape had been inspiration? Was it trying to tell him something? If so, he really couldn't interpret "CAW," and rather wished that inspiration would speak his language and, furthermore, stop waving some black feathery thing in front of his face sporadically. Come to think of it, his head did feel awfully heavy for some reason, which was making it even harder to stand upright even if his limbs had not been moving about with all the efficacy of an incredibly angry toddler shot full of vodka and elephant tranquilizers.

--------------------

"J-" Espeon Ranger began. "Wh-" He attempted to begin again; words just weren't quite coming. "H-" He turned to look back at the assembled roll call and found that Glaceon, Leafeon, and Jolteon were indeed gone and somehow on top of the roof and in the thick of combat. With a sigh, he flexed his left hand. "Right. Fine. Let's just all throw ourselves up at the enemy with no regard for propriety. You know, maybe we can just talk about proper team protocol later." He mused in a somewhat flimsy attempt at positivity. With that, the lavender-suited warrior hurled himself from the roof of the Pokemart, using a telekinetic push he channeled through his right hand pointed at his starting point in order to gain some distance. Throw in a flip here and a few spins there, and he was well on his way to landing a pretty impressively choreographed leap through a window at the third floor of the department store. The suit wasn't armor, but it could handle the shards of glass from an exceptionally heroic (if he were to opine on it himself) dive through an ordinary glass window.

He used the spinning motion from his acrobatics to follow through on his flight with a roll, which he quickly ended by jumping to his feet. The ranger couldn't resist throwing in a slight pose for the benefit of any citizens who happened to be hiding and watching and possibly swooning over how cool that had been. But justice couldn't delay long! He made his way to the stairs - there were only a few flights and he knew he could take them easily, much like he would save the day from the villains on the rooftop once he got up there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next