Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: An Amazing Adventure
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:14 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm
Posts: 1785
>Well, might as well slay this unhallowed abomination while you're here

_________________
Image
He's back and slower than ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Amazing Adventure
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:15 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:48 pm
Posts: 1232
Location: Neptune
Lose all train of thought and ask the horrorbuddy here about the weather.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:01 pm
Posts: 110
Image

You draw your weapon and ready yourself to slay the abomination.

Image

You suddenly draw a blank and forget about whatever you were just doing.

Image

You instead choose to ask the creature about the weather.

Image

To your surprise, he responds in a rational way. As rational as a horrible tentacle monster can get, anyway.

He speaks in odd grunts and growls and you just don't have the darnest clue what he is trying to say. He is sweating uncontrollably suddenly but you can't figure out why. Maybe it has something to do with your sword?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:13 pm
Posts: 925
>drop weapon

_________________
twitter: @UnsavoryDoM, @UnsavoryExpect


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:36 pm
Posts: 1231
Location: TECH SAUCE
Tell him he's beautiful and run away.

_________________
Image
ImageImageImage
"The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?" -Psalms 27:1a


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 pm
Posts: 1533
Location: :33 < MY SHIPS ARE PURRFECT, PAWLESS, WITHOUT P33R
take off your pants

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:26 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm
Posts: 1785
>take off the monster's pants

_________________
Image
He's back and slower than ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:23 pm
Posts: 1170
Tell him to visit the mechanic's house.

_________________
Image
"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:01 pm
Posts: 110
Image

You drop your sword onto the ground for some reason. The monster looks like it is enjoying it's terrifying life again. At least as far as you can tell.


Image

You remove your pants.

Image

You consider removing the creatures pants as well, however, it does not appear to be wearing any pants.

Image

The voices inside your head are trying to persuade you to go to your Investigator friend's home. You live in the middle of nowhere and there are nothing but hills for miles.

You just now realize that the hills look like butts.

You make a note not to take any suggestions from that specific voice again, considering how outrageously impossible finding his house would be while at your current location, but you'll probably forget about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:11 pm
Posts: 684
>Be a man, punch the hills into the ground with your bare fists

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:01 pm
Posts: 110
Image

You consider the possibility of removing the hills with your bear fists. However, you do not have any bears.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 pm
Posts: 1533
Location: :33 < MY SHIPS ARE PURRFECT, PAWLESS, WITHOUT P33R
awww yeahhh now the shirt

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:13 pm
Posts: 925
remove shoes

_________________
twitter: @UnsavoryDoM, @UnsavoryExpect


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:23 pm
Posts: 1170
Shave your head.

_________________
Image
"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:01 pm
Posts: 110
Image

You feel compelled to remove your shirt, which apparently does not even have sleeves, and your shoes. You stand there practically naked while the creature watches.


Image

You think about shaving your head. Oh boy, it's THAT voice again. You should know better than to think about stuff like that! The creature living on your head does not like this idea. The creature grasps your head tightly.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group