Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:36 pm
Posts: 1231
Location: TECH SAUCE
Get your hair to ask the monster how it got stuck in the ground.

_________________
Image
ImageImageImage
"The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?" -Psalms 27:1a


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:01 pm
Posts: 110
Image

For whatever reason, you consider asking many things of your hair all at once. You decide not to pursue any of these thoughts. It would definitely be against your better judgement to interact with your hair in any way. Just thinking about it makes this thing grumpy.

Image

You notice that the creature has been blushing for the past 15 panels, so you put your clothes back on in hopes of calming the thing down. Come to think of it, something has definitely changed, but you just can't place it.

Image

To compensate for your odd nude stint, you go completely tsundere.

It... It's not like you even like him or anything! You stupid baka!~~~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:23 pm
Posts: 1170
Continue being a tsundere to the monster

_________________
Image
"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:05 pm 
Offline
Sage
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:08 pm
Posts: 228
Location: Cargo Ship
>become torgo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 pm
Posts: 1533
Location: :33 < MY SHIPS ARE PURRFECT, PAWLESS, WITHOUT P33R
ask the monster to use his key hand to open your door

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:13 pm
Posts: 925
Attempt to pleasure the monster in any possible way.

_________________
twitter: @UnsavoryDoM, @UnsavoryExpect


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:58 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm
Posts: 1785
>!#%$ this, fly into space

_________________
Image
He's back and slower than ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:11 pm
Posts: 684
>Stop being a tsundere, let out a mighty roar, and pull the monster out of the ground with all your might

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group