Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 793 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:54 am 

Image Pokémon TCG made a pretty big boo-boo...

They revealed the starters final evolutions on Twitter. At least, their Japanese account. Whoops! The tweet got nuked out of existence very quickly, but even a mere fraction of a second is long enough for the Internet to snap up screenshots.

I won't post about it here since I think that probably would be deemed spoiler territory, but if you are curious, Serebii's got you covered, complete with Japanese names (for the record, we still only know their basic typing of Grass, Fire, and Water, since the TCG doesn't have dual typing system like the main games).

------------

As an aside, the PGL will be shut down for X/Y/OR/AS on October 31st, so if there is anything at all you still want to do there during Gen VI, now's the time to do it. After that, the service will be shut down. You can still play online and scan QR codes, you just won't be able to make use of the website anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:30 am 

Image Well, nevermind that last post, for the final evolutions have now been officially revealed in a new trailer! And here we go!

Rowlet eventually becomes Decidueye, the Arrow Quill Pokémon. It drops the Flying-Type to become a Grass/Ghost-Type. It is 5'03'' and weighs 80.7 lbs. It can move about silently, masking its presence from others. Once an opponent loses sight of it, Decidueye takes this opportunity to attack them unaware. In a tenth of a second, it plucks an arrow quill from within its wing and sends it hurling towards its target. Its speed is astonishing, but not more so than its incredibly precise aim, which can pierce a target through and through from half a mile away, if not more! It usually acts very cool, but can become flustered when something unexpected happens, like a surprise attack. A skill Dicidueye can create curved acrobatic shots. Some can even be shot right up into the sky, curving right down, piercing multiple targets along the way. It has the Signature Move Spirit Shackle, a physical Ghost-Type move that prevents the opponent from fleeing or switching out.

Litten will become Incineroar, the Heel Pokémon. It now gains the Fire/Dark-Type, quelling any fears of it becoming a Fighting-Type. It is 5'11'' and weighs 183.0 lbs. As its fighting spirit increases, the flames it produces within its body burst forth from its naval and waist area. Since it resembles some sort of championship belt, it is referred to as a flame belt, and this Pokémon unleashes a fury of fire moves from it. In the heat of battle, it shows absolutely no concern for its opponent, even to the point of launching attacks that might strike the opposing Trainer! Many people tend to dislike this Pokémon for that reason. If there is a large crowd watching with enthusiasm, its fighting spirit will burn even brighter, but a rather lackluster crowd can make it lose focus and fight shoddily. When it gains the admiration of young Pokémon and children, it will often keep its cold attitude on the outside, but deep inside in its heart, it feels immensely happy, even if it never shows it. It loses the desire the fight, however, if its opponent is weak or seriously injured, which can sometimes be taken advantage of. Its Signature Move is Darkest Lariat, a physical Dark-Type move. It deals damage while ignoring any stat changes the target might have otherwise been affected by.

Popplio's final evolution is Primarina, the Soloist Pokémon. At this final stage, it becomes a Water/Fairy-Type. It is 5'11'' and weighs 97.0 lbs. As it dances, Primarina releases balloons of water in the area around itself, moving them using the sound waves from its voice. The sight of the moonlight reflecting on it creates a magical scene. Since these water balloons require its voice to move, any damage to its throat can become a major problem. Its greatest enemies are arid environments and using its voice in back-to-back battles. Among the balloons Primarina creates, some will explode on contact, while others do not. It will bounce upon the safe balloons, making sport of its opponent, and send the exploding ones at it to deal a chain reaction of exploding water balloons. Primarina's songs have many variations and they affect how the balloons move around. There are songs that are shared among colonies of Primarina living together, and different colonies have vastly different songs. It has a Signature Move as well, Sparkling Aria, a special Water-Type move that can heal the burns of its target.

But that's not all! We finally got to see the rest of the Tapu line of Island Guardians, and by proxy, the name of the remaining islands. We already knew about Melemele Island and Akala Island, but now we know about Ula'Ula Island and Poni Island. Now, let's discuss the Land Spirit Pokémon themselves.

Akala Island's guardian is Tapu Lele. It is a Psychic/Fairy-Type. It is 3'11'' and weighs 41.0 lbs. There is a legend about Tapu Lele that it ended a war by spreading its scales across the islands, soothing the tired warriors. Tapu Lele scatters glowing scales that physically affects others, soothing their bodies and healing any injuries or illnesses. However, they can be just as harmful as they are helpful, since getting into contact with too many of the scales will overstimulate the body and have terrible consequences. It spreads the scales out of its own enjoyment, so its nature can be seen in equal parts helpful and destructive. If it doesn't have much strength stored in its shell, it may lack the energy to seize a victory in a head-to-head battle. It tends to prioritize not losing over actually beating a foe, and is an expert at inflicting status conditions on opponents. It knows Nature's Madness, which slams its target with all its rage, reducing their HP by half. It can also use Psychic Terrain, which boosts the power of Psychic-Type moves by Pokémon on the ground and prevents them from being hit by priority moves. In addition, it also has the Ability Psychic Surge, which creates a Psychic Terrain as soon as Tapu Lele appears in battle.

Ula'Ula Island's guardian is Tapu Bulu. It is a Grass/Fairy-Type. It is 6'03'' and weighs 100.3 lbs. It has the power to manipulate vegetation and make it grow. It can also use this power on its own horns, which are made of wood, to change its shape, size, and form. It's not a very active Pokémon, however. People contemplate whether it's just naturally docile, or just pure laziness in effect. Tapu Bulu doesn't like unnecessary battles or frightening other Pokémon. It'll make a loud ringing noise with its tail to alert others to its presence. While it doesn't like fighting that much, it will show no mercy to those who do evil. It is said that some thieves once broke into its ruins, which Tapu Bulu then preceded to attack them using trees like clubs! Its Ability is Grassy Surge, which creates Grassy Terrain upon appearing in battle.

Poni Island's guardian is Tapu Fini. It is a Water/Fairy-Type. It is 4'03'' and weighs 46.7 lbs. This Pokémon can create a special water that purifies both body and mind. But Tapu Fini requires its supplicants to be able to withstand the power and strength of its fog before being given access to its purifying waters. Many humans have tried to withstand it, some with evil intentions, which may be why this guardian has such a lower opinion of humans compared to others, choosing not to appear before people like the other tapus. It can manipulate water in battle. Since it doesn't want to harm itself, it will create a thick fog that will put opponents into a trance, leading them to destroy themselves. Its expression remains listless, even as it unleashes moves. Some people say its because its power takes a lot of energy and it gets exhausted rather quickly. It also has access to Nature's Madness. Its Ability is Misty Surge, which creates Misty Terrain when summoned into battle.

In addition, every single Tapu gets access to a unique Z-Move, Guardian of Alola! A large, headless figure pops out of the ground and the Tapu hides into its shell, appearing as the "head" of the guardian and slamming down their giant fist right onto their opponent, dealing equal to 75 percent of the target's remaining HP.

We are also introduced to Cosmog, the Nebula Pokémon. It is a pure Psychic-Type Pokémon. It is 0'08'' and weighs 0.2 lbs. Its Ability is Unaware. This is an extremely rare Pokémon, known to very few people in Alola. For a time, it was only known by the kings and heirs and it was known as "the child of the stars." The Aether Foundation is researching this specimen, with professors dubbing it Cosmog. It is very curious and shows no fear of any human or Pokémon. If you treat it with any kind of consideration at all, it will immediately take a liking to you. This can often get it into dangerous situations. It is so light that it can be sent flying as the wind blows. When light falls on it, Cosmog absorbs the light and grows.

Finally, we at long last have the evolved form of Alolan Meowth, Alolan Persian. It retains its Dark-Typing. It is 3'07'' and weighs 72.8 lbs. Its Abilities are Fur Coat and Technician. Its round face is a symbol of the rich in Alola, and it is held to be a Pokémon of great beauty. It is so distinctive in Alola, strict measures are made to protect it with harsh inspection checks being made to tourists who wish to take one back to their homeland. It is highly intelligent and looks down on pretty much anything except itself. It doesn't grow attached to its Trainer either, making it difficult to become partners with one. Its exquisite coat shines with a glow that enchants both people and Pokémon, making it very popular in Alola. It usually puts on a refined act, but once battle begins, Alolan Persian is incredibly dirty, using underhanded techniques such as sneak attacks, trickery, and even foul play. But its haughty personality does cause it to underestimate its opponent, which can lead to its downfall.

We've also got some more features, including the ever prominent Pokémon League. As we've seen across Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos, there was always a League waiting at the end for us to test our might against the Elite Four and its Champion. But in the Alola Region...there doesn't seem to be one. However, at the top of Mount Lanakila, the highest peak of Alola, there are plans to finally build one in place, and you may help in its construction in some way. Will Alola join the ranks of the other regions as the sight of an official Pokémon League Championship?

There is an area called the Battle Tree, where you may scout out prospective Trainers from past regions to battle alongside you. In the trailer, we even see Cynthia, champion of the Sinnoh League, and Wally, the young boy from the Hoenn region who overcame his illness to become strong! You can battle against them, prove your mettle, and then have them battle alongside you in Multi-Battles!

But chief among them are two prodigies form the Kanto Region...

Red and Blue are making a comeback, and are looking much older! And in case you were wondering, it seems Red still says nothing more than "... ... ..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:56 am 

So instead of Alolan form Blue, we got the the real deal himself, AND Red is with him as well.

I can already hear the fanbase screaming in joy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:57 am 

((OOC: I'm gonna level, seeing Red and Blue here got me super hyped, but not necessarily because I like the characters or anything. This is actually a bit more meta than that.

For those who have played the games since the beginning (like me), Red was our avatar. This holiday season, I am gifting my nephew a 2DS along with one of the two games. In a sense, once he reaches Red, it's like coming across his own uncle in the game. It's a special kind of hidden awesome, if you think about it.))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:38 pm 

Shredderman8160 wrote:
So instead of Alolan form Blue, we got the the real deal himself, AND Red is with him as well.

I can already hear the fanbase screaming in joy.
I'm surprised we got Blue and Red, since we weren't getting the original Professor Oak. And it's great, being able to face them with a whole new generation is something else. Won't lie though, I do worry about GameFreak doing this for the gen one freaks since X/Y kind of felt like that at times, and I have some friends who felt the same way and saw other people state the same. X/Y was fun (where the !#%$ is Pokemon Z?!?!) but I put it down a few times to play other games, compared to B/W, and D/P/PT which I barely put down.
The Great B-Man wrote:
((OOC: I'm gonna level, seeing Red and Blue here got me super hyped, but not necessarily because I like the characters or anything. This is actually a bit more meta than that.

For those who have played the games since the beginning (like me), Red was our avatar. This holiday season, I am gifting my nephew a 2DS along with one of the two games. In a sense, once he reaches Red, it's like coming across his own uncle in the game. It's a special kind of hidden awesome, if you think about it.))
On that note, this might be the very first Pokemon game for a new generation of children as well. If they have older relatives who played the games before, imagine them telling what Red is like, and bonding over that.

Great on getting your nephew one of the games though, I do sort of plan to do that with my niece later on but she's too much of a handful for my cousin apparently so they're not sure.

"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:46 am 

Image Talk about a blindside! Instead of the expected Empoleon, the next Pokkén fighter is actually Croagunk! What makes this announcement even more surprising, however, is that Croagunk was already in the game as an Assist character! As if playing as Braixen with a Fennekin Assist wasn't odd enough, we now have a Croagunk with a Croagunk Assist!

------------

Also, check this site out, and then click "Back to the Past." You won't regret it.

The broken logo.gif had me laughing incredibly hard.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:08 pm 

Say what now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:25 pm 

Image So some of you may have heard that the game has leaked super early. I've avoided talking about it because I'm sure people don't want to be spoiled by it.

...But really, I needed to post at least one shot. No new Pokémon, no story stuff, just a screen from that PokéFinder feature and the auto-generated comments you can get:

Spoiler: click to show

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:56 am 

Image Here we go. One last trailer before the release. I delayed this a bit, but no matter. Here's what we got!

3 more exclusive Z-Moves, all for your starters in their final form. Decidueye gets Sinister Arrow Raid, a move that involves Decidueye to fly up into the arrow with several quill arrows following behind before it strikes. Incineroar gets Malicious Moonsault, which has the Pokémon create a wrestling ring of fire around the opponent, jumping on the "ropes", and then landing face first onto its opponent and creating a large supernova. Primarina gets Oceanic Operetta, which involves it to summon a large water bubble and using its voice to create a massive explosion on its opponent, or in other words, a spirit ball.

We've also got a look at some more Ultra Beasts in this trailer! What dangers have we got awaiting us now? First is UB-03 which...oddly enough, doesn't have any information on the official website, so you'll have to go with what the trailer says. It looks as if a whole power cable has come to life. It does show that it seems to get a similar boost like what Totem Pokémon get in battle if that's worth anything.

We also have UB-05, Glutton. It's said to have a massive appetite and will devour literally anything. This includes objects, trees, rivers and even seas! Despite its voracious appetite, it doesn't seem to produce any sort of waste, converting literally everything into energy, though this still remains a mystery.

A Corocoro scan also showed us two more Ultra Beasts that are version exclusives. No name was given, listing them both as UB ??, though since UB-04 was skipped in the trailer, it might just be that one. One looks like it's made out of paper like origami, which is exclusive to Sun, and the other looks like a giant tower with bamboo arm cannons for arms, which is exclusive to Moon.

But we're not done yet. More Alolan Form variants were shown off, and if you were lucky enough in the demo, you might have already seen one. Alolan Diglett and Alolan Dugtrio! They are slightly bigger than their Kanto counterparts and are now Ground/Steel-Types. Also, they drop the Arena Trap Ability in favor for a new one called Tangling Hair. Any opponent that directly makes contact with them will now have their Speed lowered by 1 level.

Diglett live near volcanic areas and have very few places to hide. Their burrowing creates cultivated soil, which the people of Alola are grateful for. The hairlike growths on their head are actually metallic whiskers. It is said to have developed to protect them from the volcanic environment. They can use these as sensors to detect their surroundings without exposing their entire head. Their whiskers can also show their mood. If they stand straight up, they're angry. If they are constantly moving, they are on alert. If they are swaying gently, their are in a good mood. If they are drooping, they are sad or feeling lonely.

For Dugtrio, their Alolan Form is seen as an incarnation of the god of the land, and they are treated with utmost respect by the people of Alola. The people actually fall to their knees whenever a they managed to show their faces aboveground. Their whiskers shine in the light, resembling long flowing golden hair. While they still have control over them, the whiskers are very hard and strong. They continue to grow throughout its life, though at a slow rate. Removing the whiskers is strictly prohibited by Alolan law and is said those that due are given divine punishment. Still, this hasn't stopped many tourists from wanting to take some home with them anyway. Their is an old superstition that, if you see an Alolan Dugtrio, their is a volcanic eruption about to happen. Many older residents of Alola will actually flee at the first sight of a Dugtrio. The belief comes from the fact that they might be able to sense and detect movement underground, so when seismic activity stirs up due to an impending eruption, it is believed they pop up out of surprise.

The trailer concludes by reminding you that there are some free stuff you can get when the game launches this Friday. First is Magearna, the first Mythical of this Generation. You get it from using a QR Code, which will become available at a later date in North America. It is Level 50 with Soul-Heart as its Ability. It has the moves Fleur Cannon, Flash Cannon, Lucky Chant, and Helping Hand. It is holding a Bottle Cap, is held in a Cherish Ball, and is wearing a Wishing Ribbon.

Next is Ash-Greninja. You get this by going through the main "story" of the Sun/Moon Demo on 3DS, which you can do right now. It is Level 36 with Battle Bond as its Ability. It has the moves Water Shuriken, Aerial Ace, Double Team, and Night Slash. It isn't holding any items, comes in a normal Poké Ball, and is wearing a Souvenir Ribbon.

Finally, there's Munchlax. You will get this for a limited time after the game launches using the Mystery Gift option over the Internet. It is Level 5 with Thick Fat as its Ability. It has the moves Tackle, Metronome, Hold Back, and Happy Hour. It is kept in a Cherish Ball and is wearing a Classic Ribbon. While it doesn't say it is equipped with Snorlium-Z, which is needed to use Snorlax's exclusive Z-Move Pulverizing Pancake, you do still get it along with Munchlax. It's probably not equipped because it can't use it yet.

And that's all that was shown in the trailer, but the website hid a few other secrets, with the more in depth one involving Link Battles. There are four formats to battle others with: Quick Link (Local), Link Battles in Festival Plaza (Local and Internet), Battle Spot-Free Battle (Internet), and Battle Spot-Rating Battle (Internet). Certain modes are available only through certain means. For example, while Singles and Doubles are available in all formats, Multi-Battles can only be done in the Festival Plaza. On top of that, wanna have a fun none rated Free Battle but are annoyed by those guys who happens to use Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza on their teams? Well, Free Battle will now allow you to ban Special Pokémon (most Legendaries and Mythicals) from ever showing up in your searches so you can enjoy a more level playing field! There are also plans to release different battle regulations in the Festival Plaza, even outside of official competitions, those when those will show up will be revealed at a later date.

Finally, I leave you with one last image from the website...

Even the file name calls it a mystery...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:11 am 

By the way, I wonder if Phoebe from the Hoenn Elite Four has any connection to Alola.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:52 am 

After a bit of research, it seems that it's possible to get a level 9 Salamence.

A Salamence.

At level 9.

Suck it, Lance and Ghetsis.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:45 pm 

duyenkull wrote:
So when are we gonna trade. I also need to know if we're going to be using MSN, Skype, or whatever.

Who are you talking to?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:59 am 

Image So I got to the end credits of Sun and Moon, so now I feel I can give my thoughts over the whole thing.

Firstly, here's the team I had by the end:

I felt it worked out pretty well for the most part, though Kommo-O appearing so late in the game made that one not get enough time to shine...

Anyway, I'll just put this out front: This really felt like one of the better Pokémon games out there and, so far, a real step up from X & Y. And I think the key reason behind that was it taking some chances with the established formula. Having this Island Challenge instead of a traditional Pokémon League really freshened things up, and if I do say so myself, I think I do prefer Trials over Gyms, though that might just be me getting awfully tired of those. Each one felt pretty unique in how they are played out, though all did involve a couple of single Pokémon fights. I think what helped was how integral to the overall feeling of the region these Trials were. When you enter a Gym, it's something that was manufactured around the Leader's own personality, but with the Trials, they felt like they were a part of the world naturally, which I think was the point of the Alola Region. It's supposed to be a region about people and Pokémon living together in harmony with one another. Funny enough, I think the best example of this is the second Trial of Ula'Ula Island which takes place in a haunted shopping mall that was built on sacred grounds, angering the Tapu of that island, hence why it got pretty much destroyed. It was a great example of what happens when you betray that sense of harmony for selfish ends.

The region itself is very pretty, if a bit samey. I mean, it's what you'd expect from a location based on islands. They're, well, islands without too much variety in locations. They try, and there are some lovely set pieces to be sure, such as Brooklet Hill and much of Poni Island, but in the end, you got grass and palm trees almost everywhere. It probably made this one of the least interesting regions to explore in terms of scenery, I suppose.g

The story and characters, however, is where it really became memorable for me, however, rivaling even that of Black/White. Almost every character that plays a major role gets some actual development and arcs. The large number of friends you got in X & Y seemed like a good idea, but that might have been a case of "too many cooks" there when you had a couple of them get no character whatsoever outside of one-note. There are more layers to people like Hau, Lillie, Gladion, and others. Even the minor characters felt more memorable to me. I can barely remember any of the Gym Leaders from Kalos or its Elite Four, but I feel confident that most of the Trial Captains and Kahunas were be in my mind by the time the next generation starts. Going back to Black/White, I think it's because these characters are involved and have some side story, no matter how small, of their own. The Gym Leaders of Unova actually got involved outside of Gyms, which is why I liked that generation so much, and the same things were seen here in Sun & Moon. Of special note was Kiawe who actually has a part time job in order to pay for his dream job of being a fire dancer, but you actually see him getting laid off with him feeling really crushed about it, only perking up a bit after a battle with you. They felt more human than before.

And Team Skull, they're probably my favourite villain team in the franchise now. They are just the dumbest, goofiest group and the game knows this. I think the localization team had a really fun time writing the dialogue for them. It's so incredibly stupid, I couldn't help but love it every time they showed up. I especially took great pleasure any and every chance I was allowed to snark at them for being so non-threatening. Even when things got dark once entering Po Town, which had been taken over completely by Team Skull, complete with rundown houses and graffiti, and probably the only Pokémon Center in the franchise not run by a Nurse Joy, they still felt really silly. I couldn't help but grin every time I saw them.

And of course, there's the actual villains, the Aether Foundation, which I totally saw coming. As a whole, I felt this was a missed opportunity to make a more Cipher-esque kind of villain, but at least there's Lusamine, who's as crazy as they come. Seriously, first Ghetsis, now Lusamine... Did someone at Game Freak have a bad relationship with their parents? Even though it ultimately was more or less some form of mind control that the Ultra Beasts had over her and the Aether Foundation, it made for a much creepier arc than before. I'll never forget entering Lusamine's room and seeing those cryogenically frozen Pokémon for her little collection. And boy, is that final battle against her something else when they go all Final Fantasy on you. That was stuff usually reserved for the spin-off games like Mystery Dungeon...and I quite liked seeing it here.

A few other minor things I'd like to bring attention to:

-Thank Arceus HMs are finally GONE! And I hope they never come back, not even in remakes! I never want to sacrifice a member of my party just for a tool.
-The S.O.S. system for wild Pokémon is something I am not sure how to feel about yet. I'll need to look deeper into the mechanics, but it feels more annoying to me than anything since our protagonist still doesn't know how to throw a Poké Ball at one Pokémon, even though the GCN games totally let you do that.
-I'm going to really miss Horde Battles. They were really nice for EV Training.
-The base Speed of just about everything here seems lower than normal. Is this some forced balancing Game Freak is trying to push on us?
-Z-Moves are kind of cool. I wonder how they'll be used competitively since you are gonna have to choose between a Z-Crystal or a hold item like Life Orb or one of the Choice stuff.
-The AI in the story is much smarter. They will switch out much more often, sometimes to one they know my attacks will have no effect on. Even the Totem Pokémon can have some next level strats. Lurantis, in particular, is holding a Power Herb, letting it use its ultimate attack, Solar Blade, in one turn.
-I'm just about to begin the Post Game and I am optimistic it will be better than last gen's. Though I am doubtful it will be as good as B2/W2's or Platinum's.
-Charjabug's cry is Kricketune-tier. Fact.

Last edited by The Great B-Man on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:51 pm 

Amen on the smarter AI. There were quite a lot of tough fights in the game. Ace Trainers in particular live up to their name and use strats that are used in competitive play, such as setting up Stealth Rock, and using held items to force switch outs.

The final boss is easily the hardest fight I've had in the game, and one of the hardest in the series. I thought nobody could rival Cynthia, but Professor Kukui and his Primarina proved me wrong.

Now I'm playing through it again, this time with Exp. Share turned off and the battle mode on set. Arceus only knows how hard that'll be.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:45 am 

Image So, each generation, there seems to be some way to get those IVs and HAs through some method. Well, here is where Sun/Moon does it: S.O.S. System.

Y'know, when a Pokémon calls for help? The helper progressively gets stronger and stronger as you faint more of them, and also increases the odds of HAs and Shinies. But the most important part, the IVs, is this: After the 40th help shows up, every one that shows up afterwards will always have 4 perfect IVs! Now, that is a big number, but help showing up can happen more often with low health (get your False Swipe on) and using Adrenaline Orbs.

Already saw a good method to chain for 4 IVs Ditto using a Munchlax with Recycle and Leppa Berries. Should be good fun!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 793 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next