Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 793 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 pm 

D A Y M A N ,  F I G H T E R  O F  T H E  N I G H T M A N

Last edited by DoM on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:17 pm 

So when are we gonna trade. I also need to know if we're going to be using MSN, Skype, or whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:24 am 

Image Keldeo's now available for all those interested. Check out the local Gamestop to find it. I believe via Mystery Shop.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:15 am 

The Great B-Man wrote:
Image Keldeo's now available for all those interested. Check out the local Gamestop to find it. I believe via Mystery Shop.
Don't you mean Mystery Gift?

"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:02 pm 

FSLAR wrote:
The Great B-Man wrote:
Don't you mean Mystery Gift?

Image Yeah. What the heck am I thinking of? Odd...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm 

Picked up Keldeo today. Sad that like all other event Pokemon it has an OT that isn't yours...interesting thing is that the GameStop I picked it up at had a small Keldeo poster. It's not bad, but I'm not sure if all GameStops have it.

"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:24 am 

So we're still missing a lot of events from Japan. I don't just mean Genesect, but the Milos Island Tornadus and Thundurus

Anyone think we'll get this? I personally hope so because apparently in B/W 2, the Kami Trio is completely absent unless an event brings them in, and I do not have Thundurus nor any other way of getting this.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:24 pm 

Image Well, there's always the 3DS's Pokémon Dream Radar if you want the Kami Trio. All three are obtainable and transferable there.

And correct me if I'm wrong about this, but isn't this currently the only method of getting their Therian Forme?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:39 pm 

The Great B-Man wrote:
Image Well, there's always the 3DS's Pokémon Dream Radar if you want the Kami Trio. All three are obtainable and transferable there.

And correct me if I'm wrong about this, but isn't this currently the only method of getting their Therian Forme?
That is the case, kinda. You get a mirror (forget the exact name) that allows you to turn them into their Therian forms. From what I see this works on any Thundurus, Tornadus or Landorus from B/W 1. Still, for non-3DS owners, we should get some other way >__>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:09 pm 

FSLAR wrote:
That is the case, kinda. You get a mirror (forget the exact name) that allows you to turn them into their Therian forms. From what I see this works on any Thundurus, Tornadus or Landorus from B/W 1. Still, for non-3DS owners, we should get some other way >__>

Image No! You must get your shiny and exciting new 3DS. EMBRACE CONSUMERISM! RAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:21 pm 

The Great B-Man wrote:
FSLAR wrote:

Image No! You must get your shiny and exciting new 3DS. EMBRACE CONSUMERISM! RAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
Give me the money and then I'll embrace this.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:43 pm 

Image By the by, with just over 30 days left until the English launch of the sequels...

I thought we could do a little something together! Perhaps some of you are familiar with what has been known as the 30-Day Pokémon Challenge? Every day, you'll answer a simple question, mostly consisting of "favourite/least favourite" types. Figured it'd be a nice wait to count down the days.

Anyway, let's start off with Day 1...

Day 1: What is your favourite Pokémon?

Image <-- Arrow points to the obvious answer for me. I'd say it's no coincidence that this was the form I took...

I mean...it was the very reason I chose the Blue version over Red, even though red is my favourite colour. Heck, Meowth is the very reason I was into the franchise in the first place! That's pretty big!

Now then...what's yours?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:48 pm 

Oddish has kind of warmed its way into my heart. The pokemon RP certainly made it more of a favorite, but its always stuck out to me for some reason and I'm not quite sure why.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:54 pm 

The entire Eevee family. Specifically Espeon and Umbreon, but if you want to be more specific than that, I'll concede that I like Espeon a tiny bit more.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 pm 

I initially had Metagross as my favorite Pokémon, but right now...it's really hard to choose. There's just so many that catch my interest, such as Salamence, the coolest dragon I've ever seen, Golurk, a giant golem robot, Tyranitar, a t-rex made of stone, Blaziken, a kung-fu fighting chicken...

I guess you could say my favorites are, for the most part, those that have lots of offensive power and are good for competitive battles, though I don't just focus on their stats and such. I also love how they're designed and how awesome they are overall.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 793 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next