Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:01 am 

Took a quick look and just going by your voice I'd guess 25? I know I've heard your actual age before but I don't exactly remember. I've got a ball park estimate. I'll try to watch the full videos when I get the chance.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:59 pm 

((OOC: Okay friends. Hyrule Warriors comes out tomorrow. Though really I'm feeling like doing a stream, in light of certain things (such as it being out in Europe already) feels pointless. I dunno... You guys still wanna watch? Might even brave using a mic.

Speaking of which, bought a new one. One that supposedly helps in eliminating noise and, specifically, "popping," a sound I absolutely dread when it comes to commentary so hopefully this sh ould improve things.))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:42 pm 

I'd be interested in watching even though streaming doesn't work so well on my computer. In the times I've tuned in, it always goes: about five minutes of loading, followed by around three seconds of gameplay, followed by a minute or two of buffering, then another three seconds of gameplay (more if I'm lucky), and you might as well draw a horizontal line above the last two in the sequence because they keep on repeating.

So yeah, my stream potential is...limited, to put it very generously. Still, I'll count my blessings and watch whatever segments I can. It might put a damper on any commentary you do, though.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:22 am 

Location: Unknown, but it no doubt involves appliances found in the kitchen.
I'd be happy to watch, I just need to make sure to remember to make it. I've had a few things I need doing lately.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:15 pm 

((OOC: I wish these responses came sooner since I went ahead and played the game anyway. Might've been for the better since I don't think this would be very fun to watch, though there might have been an audience. I just couldn't think of much to say.

That being said, I am still appreciative that there is interest for this kind of thing. I do need to think of something to make this more consistent however.))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:49 am 

Yeah, I would have watched if I wasn't probably doing something tomorrow.

Though if you wanted to stream more, you could have a weekly stream night? I'd try to tune in if I could.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:03 am 

((OOC: Weekend streaming is definitely something I've considered and is definitely more doable what with me having weekends off now finally. The problem I find, personally at least, is how to keep things entertaining each week. It'd be pretty boring watching Mario Kart 8 races all the time, I feel. I suppose I could "borrow" from Jon and maybe just pull out Fortune Cookies from the Backloggery.

On that note, I do have some more good news that I'm not sure I mentioned here yet: I received an email from my ISP recently, saying they are uping the upload speed of my service to 10Mbps, up from a measly 2Mbps. This will come in affect around November. Hopefully in time for Smash so we can finally show off some nice, high quality stream. My PC and processor is definitely capable of handling the stream. The Internet was what was holding me back, but that won't be an issue in the coming months!))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:56 am 

eh i wouldn't think of it as something to entertain people with, just hanging out with friends, ya know?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:15 pm 

Image YouTube can now display 60fps on Chrome. Sounds awesome, I think.

...Except I don't know how to record in 60fps... Guess I'll need to do some more research into Hauppauge. Or perhaps invest in a capture card. I've got the room in my rig, after all.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:33 pm 

It might work with a Hauppauge, not sure how either.

"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:30 pm 

Image DLC combined with amiibo. Had a really good race here so I thought I'd share.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:54 pm 

Image Just a friendly, sorta laggy match against Arby.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:58 pm 

Hahaha, literally every death was due to either an explosive or Arbok just kinda, missing the edge, incredible.

And man, Ike's fire being blue now looks way too good, and I am 500% not biased in that opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:23 pm 

Image May wanna wait until this video fully processes so you can watch in HD full screen because seeing fighters on this stage is rather tiny...

Still, Great Cave Offensive time! More CPU DE stuff, now adding myself and Azure into the mix!

Here's another fight, this time on a Stage that I do count as a spoiler so I'm gonna URL it this time.

This one on Mario Galaxy however is pretty great.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:54 pm 

The winner is... Mii!

Those are pretty sweet videos, especially the third one where Elby and I had that standoff.

Does this mean we'll be seeing the tournament you had planned pretty soon?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next