Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Quick Reviews
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:40 pm 

This is a thread for giving a quick review of what you recently played, beat, or ran away crying from. Score it however you like. Out of ten? Scale of 100? Whatever floats your boat.

Post subject: Re: Quick Reviews
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:48 pm 
Site Admin

Well, I've been playing Dark Souls lately.

I fail. And fail. And die. And die. And I fall off cliffs. And I lose an hour of progress. And I don't see easy shortcuts that could cut 15 minutes from playtime. And stupid small-room bosses. And everything sucks and I hate everything.

10/10

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:02 pm 

I've been playing Halo 4. A lot. Multiplayer's really fun. Although I feel it's a little too luck based, what with ordnance weapons now appearing anywhere at anytime, rather than a set location. Though it's good that now everyone has a chance to get their hand on that awesome rocket launcher or the devastating railgun. The campaign's story felt a little weak at first, but as it went on, I thought it got much more intense, and overall, a lot better. The relationship between Master Chief and his AI partner Cortana helped a lot here. Another complaint I have with the campaign is
Spoiler: click to show
the "fight" with the Didact at the end. Instead of fighting him, you just do a few quicktime events to plant a grenade on him. Pretty anti-climactic.

I give Halo 4 Six Golden Bananas Plus/Shigeru Miyamoto an 8.5/10.

I'll give a quick review of Black 2 once I beat it. I'm only six badges in, so I'm close.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:07 am 

Bastion's pretty sweet, you hammer dudes like the goddamn mario bros and walk on the !#%$ sky. What? Theres even a bow for you LoZ DnD dorks. You dont like all that nerd !#%$? No problem brotha, we got all you codblops covered because there are guns out the ass. Got shot guns, cannons, and I don't even know what the !#%$ this thing is but it makes !#%$ explode. Thats not even why you play the game. You play it cause its got some sick ass tunes and a !#%$ amazing narrator

old timey western dude/10

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:16 pm 

Image May as well give quick impressions of some of the stuff I got as of late.

The Walking Dead

Really enjoying the atmosphere and the characters 40 minutes into this one. Not a lot of action going on, so that may disappoint my sister, but I don't mind it at all. In fact, I prefer this style as it gives our characters far more depth and personality. Looking forward to seeing how it unfolds.

Sim City 4

Can I get some pointers with this? Because I am god awful at it! I can't balance a budget to save myself and nobody's moving to town! I went through the tutorial, but I still haven't gotten everything figured out yet. Maybe I'm not giving it the chance it deserves, but I don't really like this game at all.

Worms Revolution

Pretty poor in my opinion though I haven't actually played the main game yet. Really, though, Armageddon is the only Worms game you need anyway. Skip the others.

Mark of the Ninja

Gifted to me by Elby. Glad he did. This is surprisingly enjoyable. Love how there are several alternate ways you can clear an area. Do you distract? Do you take the lower or upper path? Do you kill or steal? So many options and all are great fun!

PS. Playing with controller, so that steal scene wasn't as confusing as Elby let on.

----

Also, I hate scores so I won't be grading these. Just judge base on the writing, not the number.

Last edited by The Great B-Man on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:22 pm 

Location: Unknown, but it no doubt involves appliances found in the kitchen.
XCOM is a great strategy game. It forces the player to think beyond the battlefield. The game almost never ceases to be a challenge, and just when you think you are one step ahead, there will be a new alien type to screw you over. The need to balance the panic levels of your funding nations is vital, and if you lose too many the game ends, no questions asked no matter how close you were to the end.

I give this game 9 Blaster Launcher rounds out of 10.

Zone of the Enders

Flawed prototype to the greatness of ZOE 2. Game is very easy and protagonist makes you want to slap his face off. Combat is fun though, but Sub Weapons needing ammo can be grating. A bit too short.

Six Burst Shots out of Ten.

Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner

Game is amazing, for once, the pilot of the mech is a seasoned veteran. The controls are smoothed out, and the game is quite difficult. Sub Weapons now run off of a regenerating Energy bar. Game is a lot longer. Protagonist of the first game returns as an ally and mans the !#%$ up.

I give this game Nine Vector Cannnons out of Ten.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:22 am 

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Just 6 chapters in and already I can feel a strong urge to recommend this to all of my friends (you guys) out there. Truly one of the finest Fire Emblem titles to grace our Western shores, and the critics seem to agree, scoring the highest of all NA released Fire Emblems thus far. So what do I like about it so much that I had to take some time to stop to tell you about it? Well, let's take just a quick look:

So you've never played a Fire Emblem game before, but you were always intrigued by these "Marth," "Roy," and "Ike," characters (by the way, before anyone asks, yes, all three are in this game as DLC, a first for the franchise, so SHUT UP!!) and want to take a look. You probably read up on how it is a turn based tactical strategy RPG. Sounds like it might be a bit complex, no?

No worries. The tutorial here is pretty well done without infringing too much on the action for those who are more seasoned players. Usually, whenever a new mechanic is introduced (for example, engaging the enemy), the characters will briefly talk about it and then a full fledged tutorial appears on the bottom screen, but doesn't disrupt the action on the top screen at all. For newer players, this means that you can read as you play so that you understand the mechanics while doing them. After all, you learn best by doing, not watching. And for older players, it doesn't really get in the way of the action all that much and is easy to ignore.

Sounds easy enough, no? Oh, but maybe you were put off by the whole "every death is permanent" rule that makes Fire Emblem so famous. Most people I find are put off by that since that means you could potentially lose someone who is very important to you, both tactically and sentimentally.

Well, to help ease the newcomers into play, a "casual mode" has been introduced for you, where none of the deaths (save for the main character since they're important and dying just results in a Game Over) are permanent. They are just out for that battle, but are right as rain the next time. So if you feel you're probably make too many mistakes your first time and this is what held you off from ever trying the game, maybe this will convince you to give it a go

The writing has greatly improved here too. Fire Emblem has always been heavy on story so you would expect the franchise to have some fairly decent writing, and for the most part, the games do have some pretty good plots. But I always felt that the localization team was playing it too "safe", if you follow. Like, they didn't know who exactly to market it, but since some kids knew Fire Emblem through Melee, maybe they should write it just in case they're reading.

Awakening, however, seems to have settled on the fact that, you know, this is tactical warfare! No more sugar-coating this stuff. The adults actually talk like adults here rather than playing down to a younger audience. It's good to see Nintendo has got at least something in their log that is considered "mature" here.

As for the voice acting, I think you can forgive me for being skeptical after what I've put up with in Path of Radiance. Don't get me wrong, I still love that game, but wow... Who was Ike's voice teacher? Mist isn't any better either. Not to mention all the other games on Nintendo platforms with voice acting made me wish they never include it in any of their games ever again.

But here, with Awakening...they are finally showing some honest to goodness confidence. I suppose this is a carry over from Kid Icarus, which also had some fairly good acting. Of course, it helps to hire some actually good actors, as is the case here with names like Matthew Mercer, Kate Higgins, and Travis Willingham appearing in the credits. More of this, please.

The visuals are fairly decent, especially the sprite work. Though really, what is with their tiny feet? This is an irksome that's easily ignored but it was an odd design choice. At least the animated cutscenes are a wonder to behold, as they have been since PoR's reign (acting was atrocious, but at least the visuals impressed). Lots of colour and great expressions all around.

Soundtrack is of stellar quality as always. No need to go deeper than that.

The tactical system is just as I always remembered. You recruit various units, each with their own pros and cons, and level them through individual turn-based battles. How you go about each fight determines whether you are a supreme tactician or a poor one. Weapon choice, terrain buffs, allies near you... All these vary the outcome of the ensuing battle against your foe.

But that's all we've seen before. What does Awakening bring to the table that's all new?

For one, fighting next to someone no longer needs the famous Support system (though it is still in the game and does still grant great buffs) as now anyone can help anybody in battle, regardless of how they feel about them. And they do more than, say, increase the accuracy of their comrade's sword attack. Sometimes, they can even pitch in and deal the death blow to the enemy, giving both fighter's some EXP. Even better, they can even pair up, essentially letting you move two units at once, appointing one as a leader, letting you change who will charge into battle at a moment's notice.

Sometimes, random events can happen on the main map if you choose to persuade them. Being able to rebattle in old battlegrounds against low-level random foes for extra EXP is certainly a nice touch if you're struggling, and the skill system really brightens up the battlefield quite a bit with just a touch more depth. Other times, helpful merchants with fantastic deals will pop around and are always good to check it out.

And really, overall, everything just feels so much smoother and polished. Fire Emblem is really stepping up its game and moving the franchise in a direction that makes it more accessible to newcomers while still feeling fairly fresh for the older crowd too. I say you owe it to yourselves to check this game out on your 3DS.

Consider this post your recruitment.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:41 am 

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

2013 is really shaping up to a great year for 3DS owners, first with Fire Emblem: Awakening and now, with the flagship title to launch the Year of Luigi, we have Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon also being fantastic. Take a seat and grab a drink and read on why. (PS. Don't mind that rather pale figure sitting behind you. I'm sure he means no harm...)

So what has Next Level Games (who you may recognize as the developers for the Mario Strikers series and the Wii reboot of Punch-Out!!) got for us here? Well, in Evershade Valley, paranormal expert Professor Elvin Gadd has set up a new laboratory to research a new type of ghost that are actually very friendly and docile. However, disaster strikes when the Dark Moon, a sort of mystical restraining bolt that hovered over Evershade Valley, is shattered and all the ghosts suddenly turn hostile. Gadd flees to his bunker and, with no one else he knows, summons Luigi to his aid. Of course, Luigi is well-known around the world as being the very image of courage and agrees to help Ga--

...Oh wait. He's shaking his head and distinctly saying "Nonono!" But that doesn't phase E. Gadd as he teleports him, TRON-style, to his safe bunker so that the two can begin work on rebuilding the Dark Moon...whether Luigi wanted to or not.

Right off the bat, this is one of the things I love about this. NGL has always about giving the characters hilarious amounts of depth in their expressions and emotions, and it is displayed to great effect in these little cutscenes and even in game. Throughout the entire game, Luigi makes it abundantly clear that he really doesn't want to be a part of this, but he still struts along anyway because, overall, he is still a decent guy and wants to do what's right...even if all the courage he can muster is only a silver of what his big bro can do. The way Luigi interacts with the environment is also delightfully charming, be it falling off a diving board or testing out a bed to find out it leads to an alternate room, his surprised and frighten reactions will delight anyone playing the game. I swear, it's near impossible to play without at least a stupid smirk on your face. And it only just keeps better the more you progress.

But how does it actually play? Well, at first, I was a bit concerned over the lack of a second stick (since that was a very core concept in the original) but you readjust to the new style rather quickly. The ghosts are a bit different here when it comes to stunning as it'll take more than a simple flashlight to do the job. One of the new mechanics here is the Strobelight, which lets you light up your flashlight with such brilliance, it will daze just about anyone around, including the ghosts, making them ripe for suction. A simple hold of the R button and tilting the control stick in the opposite direction was enough for the first game, but the new Poltergust 5000 will also let you build up a meter. When charge up as you pull, you'll be able to do a rather powerful suction attack that drains a lot of the ghost's health. It's an overall simple but very satisfying addition to ghost busting.

And new things keep getting introduced the more you progress into the game, including the neat little Darklight feature, which lets you reveal items that have suddenly "disappeared" or chase after specific ghosts, even making them stay visible for easy catching.

With all these new features, the game is also home to new puzzles to solve, most of which involve some variety of "how do I get from this room to that room if there is no door I can access?" All the puzzles were challenging enough, though no to the level where you'd want to scratch your head and see the answer on the Internet. I've managed to finish the main story without having to do that myself. The solutions are neat, but never too hard without just a bit of exploration. Having 5 distinct mansions helps to keep the well of new ideas for puzzles from drying up. While old ideas will pop up from time to time, there are usually enough new spins on the details that make them still feel enjoyable to do.

The bosses in this game, for the most part, also offer more when it comes to defeating them, in particular the first boss you encounter where you need to find just how best to adjust the environment to your advantage so you can stun the ghost. But there are still those that kinda fell apart in terms of creativity, but most of them do a good job of being entertaining without at all feeling cheap.

Speaking of cheap, I almost felt like calling out that word after some deaths. This game is a much harder endeavor overall, with ghosts getting stronger and stronger (you can even find "standard" ghosts with as much as 200 HP! Not even Portrait Ghosts in the first game had that!) and coming up with some really annoying tactics to stop you while also protecting themselves and others. However, the very next time I restarted the mission (no checkpoints, which is a bit annoying), I managed to finish what gave me trouble last time with little trouble at all. Learning from your mistakes is a part of being good at games. Nothing here is really super dangerous. You might find them tough the first few times, but after fighting a few, you'll be able to breeze through without trouble and then get those fabled 3 star rankings.

Which is just one of a few replay values that must be mentioned here. Yes, there are actually things you can do on the side here, including a hunt for some very valuable gems (whose purpose I have yet to decipher) as well as the ever popular Boos (who retain their pun-tastic names, like Boolean and ComBooter) who hide out one in every mission for you to snag with your Darklight. While the main story can be beaten in a little over 10 hours, trying to find everything will definitely take you much longer than that. 100% of this is probably the most difficult part, to be honest, since it's never really clear where a Boo is hiding or where a Gem can be found.

But if collect-a-thons aren't your thing for replayability, then how about the multiplayer mode, which as it turns out, is actually very addicting. You and up to 3 players (doesn't have to be friends) work cooperatively to climb the top of the ScareScraper by playing through one of four different modes with various difficulty levels. There's Hunter, which involves tracking down all the ghosts on the floor and capturing them; Rush, which involves finding the exit in a very limited time; Polterpup, which has you tracking down ghostly dogs using your Darklight; and Surprise, which randomizes the previous 3 on each floor. Each mode can last either 5 floors, 10 floors, 25 floors, or Endless, with bosses every 5 floors (the final one always being on the roof unless you're playing Endless).

While there isn't any voice chat, commands are easy enough to understand by using the D-Pad as well as pointing on the Touch Screen where you want players to go. Assuming you're with players that pay attention, cooperative gameplay is still doable (I've really only ever had trouble with Rush mode since, as most don't realize at first, there are little clocks you can find to add time) though I feel it is a lot more beneficial if you play using Local play. Download is also an option to give your 3DS friends a taste of what Luigi's Mansion has to offer. However, I can't fault the lack of voice chat too much as this is one of the surprisingly few Nintendo games that actually has a very good Online multiplayer component. Where is that in NSMB or Nintendo Land, huh Ninty?! Next Level Games gets it!!

Do I recommend Luigi's Mansion? That's a resounding yes from me. It's not without its flaws (some ghosts are a bit too challenging without that second stick, also the frame rate suffers terribly in most areas) but the good more than makes up for it.

Welcome back to your mansion...
Welcome back to OUR mansion...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 am 

Oh yeah forgot about this thread

played a couple zombie games

Organ Trail is good time waster. I give it dysentery/10

Walking Dead (Tell Tale's) has a great story but a pretty bad PS3 port. it gets frame rate issues/10

Overall I'd give them both a solid brains/10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 am 

Tails Adventure

Never had a Game Gear growing but it always intrigued me. The graphics weren't monochrome like my Game Boy and actually seemed pretty high quality at the time. As time went on, it kinda fell out of memory. Looking at the library from afar, there isn't anything that really stood out anyway.

That is, except for one game...the one I am reviewing right here, right now.

It's been rereleased in a few select forms such as the Sonic Gems Collection and the GCN version of Sonic Adventure DX, but it wasn't until the 3DS VC that I finally got around to playing this little title starring the famous two-tailed kit.

Now the only question on my mind was, "Is it any good?"

Well, after 3 and a half hours of gameplay time, I can safely conclude that, yes, it is quite good indeed...but only if you are playing with the right mindset.

Let's kick off this mini-review by saying the obvious part right now: This is not a traditional Sonic game. Don't go into this thinking you can play it like any other Sonic title before. You can't even jump onto enemies to defeat them here!

No rather, this is far closer to Yours personal favourite genre, the Metroidvania. In fact, it was that key word which, again, sold me and intrigued me to begin with.

Starting things off, the plot... Well, actually, the plot is different depending on whether you follow American canon or Japanese canon. If American, this is a sequel about Tails taking a little vacation after his last adventure with Sonic, but for Japanese, it's actually a prequel to before the two even met and showed what he was like then. I personally prefer the Japanese story more since, from a gameplay standpoint, Tails doesn't do anything that he got from being with Sonic (for example, he spins his two tails to keep up the pace since he can't actually run that fast). But really, whether one you decided to believe as canon, the both end up the same way. An army of rather bird-like beings (known as the Battle Kukku Army) invade the island and it is up to our little orange mutant to put a stop to this.

As mentioned earlier, the game features a very non-linear progression system. You don't go through zones and defeat the boss at the end of each one. Rather, you are required to look up and down for various different items and power ups to help you on your quest. To start off, all you have are fairly basic bombs to destroy blocks and attack enemies with but you quickly start coming across far more useful tools, such as the Remote Robot, which is a miniature Tails that can scout ahead, and a Helmet for hiding and protection. Most of the stages have a boss hidden somewhere though they aren't really difficult and is more of an "outlast them" kind of fight that doesn't involve any real trickery (though there is one very easy puzzle boss near the end).

You'll often need to go back to older levels in order to find new items and, while enemies respawn, bosses don't so having to refight those big guys isn't a thing here. For the most part, as long as you take a look around every nook and cranny, progression in the game goes smoothly so that you can gain access to every item needed to beat the game as well as the hidden Chaos Emeralds to improve your health and flight.

Ah yes, the ring system. As opposed to other games, Rings here function as a health meter. You start off with 10 maximum, but the more Chaos Emeralds you find, the larger it gets. If it reaches 0, it is game over and you will need to restart using a password (not unlike NES Metroid). Flying is also possible here, but to help make it so it isn't completely broken, there are plenty of narrow areas and the flight meter is very restrictive until you gather some of those Emeralds.

That being said, some of the items you do find aren't immediately apparent as to how you are supposed to use them until you are in the correct area (for example, Night Vision Goggles are only used in one stage in the entire game, but I kept looking around to see if they did anything else in other stages before I got to the place I was supposed to use it). This wouldn't be so bad if you weren't restricted to 4 Item Slots. Considering that there are over 10 different items in the game to equip, decided what to bring and what to leave behind is pretty grating, to be honest, and breaks the pacing.

It's also a very slow game, mostly due to how graphically intensive it was for the system. I'm sure if this were designed today, it wouldn't lag anywhere near this much. This makes maneuvering around the game world to be a bit tricky since the buttons don't always register when I want them to. Oh, the times I've fallen because the "jump" button didn't register. At least there aren't any bottomless pits...

Speaking of graphics, while everything does look very pretty, I feel having it so up close was a bit of a mistake. I think the map could have been zoomed out a bit more as it can make seeing enemies a bit hard to predict. Thankfully, for the most part, enemy placement is pretty fair game and didn't feel like it was at all cheap.

In the end, as a Metroidvania fan, this was actually pretty solid. The grievances were fairly minor, and the good greatly outweigh the bad if you're more into exploring than you are about platforming. In fact, I am a little sad that they didn't go ahead with a sequel to this as I could see it having potential of being a sub-franchise.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:21 am 

Ori and the Blind Forest

When I first saw this beautiful looking title back at E3 last year, I knew I had to try it out someday, even if it meant getting an Xbox One. Thankfully, I didn't have to resort to that since it is available on PC and got to experience its full beauty and splendor without having to spend anything extra on a box that'll probably turn into an expensive paperweight later like my 360.

After some delays, here I am now reviewing Ori and the Blind Forest by Moon Studios. The game focuses on our adorable looking forest spirit protagonist Ori, who became separated from the Spirit Tree in the Nibel Forest after a great storm before finding himself in the comforting arms of Naru, who came to race him as her own child. However, disaster strikes Nibel, leaving the forest to wither and decay, which eventually leads to the passing of Naru and even Ori himself. However, with the Spirit Tree's last bit of strength, he revived his lost child but gave him the burden of saving all of Nibel from further corruption.

Let's get the obvious bit out right away: This game is gorgeous to look at. Whoever the art team was in this really went all out here. All of the characters and environments are absolutely stunning to look at. It looks as though it is a moving painting. From what I've heard, each background element was completely hand drawn, so every tree you see in the game is unique in some way, no repeats whatsoever. If nothing else, mad props need to be given for just how great it looks, both in still screens and in motion, especially when it goes at a smooth 60 FPS.

Controlling Ori is an absolute joy in this game. Everything feels remarkably tight and fluid, as it should due to its major focus on platforming. To emphasis this, Ori comes across Sein, who works as both a character to give exposition to Ori's surroundings and also to help him fight enemies. See, combat actually uses homing shots from Sein as he floats around Ori, whereas Ori himself doesn't really actually fight (he gets a few abilities that can hurt foes, though) but instead focuses more on avoiding danger. It's a different kind of combat, focusing more on defense rather than offense, which I kind of like really. Still, it doesn't exactly feel entirely challenging after a while.

What helps this stand out though is the different platforming abilities you can get throughout the game that'll help you get to unexplored areas of Nibel. You can get a very "Super Meat Boy"-esque wall jump to reach higher platforms, stomp down on the earth to destroy platforms, or perhaps my personal favourite move in just about any platformer to date, Bash, which lets you press yourself off any enemy or projectile. This move alone makes Ori feel so satisfying, really. You can use it to reach otherwise inaccessible locations, launch projectiles back at enemies, or even push enemies into deadly spikes! Basically, think of it as like pushing yourself off a platform with as much force as possible. It honestly makes the whole game for me. Ori can also improve these abilities furthers using a very simple Talent Tree. It honestly isn't anything complex, three different paths going down a linear straightaway, but it is nice to have to balance the game to your tastes.

There are, of course, other appreciated gameplay elements worth talking about, such as the ability to create your own save points practically anywhere. This is actually important since the designers made this game into a very tricky platforming game compared to other games similar to its style. By being able to make your own respawn point at any location, it helps to make those really challenging areas feel less frustrating, since the annoying feeling of having to climb all the way back to the start of the section is gone. It's pretty much the exact same as State Saving, only with much faster reloading and is used as a gameplay mechanic.

But unfortunately, it isn't as perfect as I might make it sound out to be. There are some definite flaws with this. The chief one for me at least is the fact that certain parts of the world get locked out after certain flags go up. In a game that is filled with upgrades and collectables, like any Metroidvania should, this is a cardinal sin to lock players out from parts of the map, especially since they can include items such as the ability to give you extra health. For those going for 100%, there is nothing more annoying than learning that you've hit a point of no return and now need to restart.

A few other minor grievances include the fact that, at times, the platforming can be a bit too difficult and almost seem unfair. In particular are the "chase sequences", which involve you having Ori move as quickly as possible to avoid an instant death. The problem here is that these sections are one of the few where you can't save anywhere you want to, which can make it especially hard for those who aren't exactly skilled at platforming. I personally never had any problem with them, but I can see where they are coming from. There is also the previously mentioned dull combat, which extends to the fact that you never encounter a single boss fight in the entire game, not even a puzzle one. Lastly, the game also isn't very long. My first run was finished with in just around 6 hours. This isn't exactly unusual for the genre (I can 100% Super Metroid in about 2:30) and it is possible I am just so used to the genre that these games all end quickly to me, but it still felt like the ride ended too soon.

Still, all put together, this is game makes a strong argument that 2015 is going to go much better than 2014 did, which was so low on games I liked, I couldn't even make a Top 10 that time! If you have the means to play and are looking for an adventure that focuses on platforming challenges and exploration, Ori and the Blind Forest may just be the kind of world you want to get lost in.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:49 pm 

I played through the main story of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

It's a really standout game among the Fire Emblem games in more ways than one. Unique inventory system, more humanized characters, every single line of dialogue is voiced (and voiced well, might I add), and even the map system gets its own turn-based element by Act 3 that adds another layer of depth to the game. If you're a Fire Emblem fan, I highly recommend picking this one up. I give it an 8/10.