Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:35 pm 

Stole this idea from the /tg/ board on 4chan. This thread specifically.

All the posters are the gods of this world and you post what you're trying to create and then post the results of a d100 roll (just click roll, no modifiers). This determines how well you did in creating it. You can be as wildly creative or simply mundane as you like. The thread inspiring this contained a non-euclidean forest, a world tree with klien bottle leafs that are portals to other worlds, and an acid moon. Events will happen as the world develops, changing things up, and when civilization develop you might need worshipers to gain more power. All you need to play is a name for your god. One post per round, a round ends when I post. You do not need to post every round, and anyone can join at any time however joining in the beginning is ideal. I'll probably create a map or something later.

This barren planet is called Ayotil. It is your playground now.

Spoiler: click to show

Example Posts:

Player:

Quote:
Rolled 56

I am the god Generic and I create a range of mountains perpetually on fire.

Me:

Quote:
The mountain range is created. No life can live here unless they gain a resistance to fire.

Player List:
User Name - God Name
Elby - !#%$
Falcon6 - Horus
Mecha - Jeff, The Janitor
Shredderman8160 - Brometheus
DoM - Repugnatus
McKnackus I - The Grand Master Doopinus
Ruki Motomiya - Alice, Queen of Queens
Mister Owl - Legault
Snes - The Great Curiosity
Voice - Gene the Ascended
Nekomusume~chan - Bastet

Post subject: Re: Worldbuilding Game
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:36 am 

I am the god !#%$.

I add hermit robots, none of which live with anything, not even each other.

I rolled a 41.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:52 am 
Site Admin

Rolled a 26

I am the god Horus. First order of business: I create a blistering desert filled with a many manner of birds.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:21 am 

Roll(1d100)+0:
91,+0
Total:91
MODIFIER FOR BEING AWESOME +1000000
AWESOME TOTAL:1000091
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff, the God's Janitor!

AND THUS IT WAS THAT THE GOD'S CREATION ROOM WAS DIRTY, AND THEY CALLED THE JANITOR TO THE ROOM TO CLEAN, AND JEFF DID CLEANETH THE ROOM AND HE NOTICED THE GODS WERE STUMPED AND THUSLY HE LOOKED UPON THEIR BARREN WORLD AND SAID "W'hell that sure does look mighty fine there, what with being plain and all, but ol' Jeff here thinks you need a grand forest!" AND SO JEFF TOOK CONTROL AND SPREAD THE SEED ACROSS A PORTION OF THE LAND, AND METAL TREES GREW WHERE HE TOUCHED THE SURFACE. HE DOTTED THE SURFACE, AND SMEARED THE LAND WITH LAKES AND STREAMS. HE THEN PUSHED A BUNCH OF BUTTONS AND SO THE TREES CAME TO LIFE, A LIVING METAL. AND THUSLY THEY WERE GOOD, AND PRODUCED GASSES TO CREATE AN ATMOSPHERE.

And Jeff looked down unto this and it was good.

So it is written.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:59 am 

Elby wrote:
I am the god !#%$.

I add hermit robots, none of which live with anything, not even each other.

I rolled a 41.

Four simple robot hermits were created, thrown to the corners of the world. However they are prone to wear, rust, and require maintenance. I doubt they will last long.

Falcon6 wrote:
Rolled a 26

I am the god Horus. First order of business: I create a blistering desert filled with a many manner of birds.

You scorch the planet and create a small desert. Blistering it is! With out plant life or water the birds begin to quickly die off.

Mecha wrote:
Roll(1d100)+0:
91,+0
Total:91
MODIFIER FOR BEING AWESOME +1000000
AWESOME TOTAL:1000091
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff, the God's Janitor!

AND THUS IT WAS THAT THE GOD'S CREATION ROOM WAS DIRTY, AND THEY CALLED THE JANITOR TO THE ROOM TO CLEAN, AND JEFF DID CLEANETH THE ROOM AND HE NOTICED THE GODS WERE STUMPED AND THUSLY HE LOOKED UPON THEIR BARREN WORLD AND SAID "W'hell that sure does look mighty fine there, what with being plain and all, but ol' Jeff here thinks you need a grand forest!" AND SO JEFF TOOK CONTROL AND SPREAD THE SEED ACROSS A PORTION OF THE LAND, AND METAL TREES GREW WHERE HE TOUCHED THE SURFACE. HE DOTTED THE SURFACE, AND SMEARED THE LAND WITH LAKES AND STREAMS. HE THEN PUSHED A BUNCH OF BUTTONS AND SO THE TREES CAME TO LIFE, A LIVING METAL. AND THUSLY THEY WERE GOOD, AND PRODUCED GASSES TO CREATE AN ATMOSPHERE.

And Jeff looked down unto this and it was good.

So it is written.

You all step back as Jeff begins to show a great power. Metal trees, cold and jagged, rise from a section of the land and form a forest dotted with small lakes and rivers. The atmosphere makes Ayotil much more habitable.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:01 pm 

The moons of this planet are the remains of the three heads of the dark lord who once tried to consume the planet. What stopped it is unknown; however, the headmoons have since been combined with technology, the decayed flesh showing surprising potential as machine parts, leading to them doing amazing and often unexpected things when put to use; however, they tend to require tons of energy in the process.

okay time to get a !#%$ roll so that was all meaningless
uhhh
yeah, that's pretty !#%$

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:31 pm 

Rolled a 23

I am the god Brometheus. My first creation shall be a massive ocean filled with sea creatures. One of them being sharks with frickin' laser beams on their frickin' heads.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:30 pm 

Rolled a 79
I am Repugnatus and I shall create a huge desert of unsavoriness.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:24 pm 

Rolled a 27

I am The Grand Master Doopinus and I command a blacklight sun to illuminate the night!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:50 pm 

Elby wrote:
The moons of this planet are the remains of the three heads of the dark lord who once tried to consume the planet. What stopped it is unknown; however, the headmoons have since been combined with technology, the decayed flesh showing surprising potential as machine parts, leading to them doing amazing and often unexpected things when put to use; however, they tend to require tons of energy in the process.

okay time to get a !#%$ roll so that was all meaningless
uhhh
yeah, that's pretty !#%$

You quickly realize that this planet is just a rock with no history. You're making its history. Fresh out of dark lord heads, you try to make a machine moon. However a machine this large seems to be too big of a task, and all that ends up being made is a giant gear orbiting the planet. You gravely hope you got the trajectory of its orbit right. It will be called Cogus.

Shredderman8160 wrote:
Rolled a 23

I am the god Brometheus. My first creation shall be a massive ocean filled with sea creatures. One of them being sharks with frickin' laser beams on their frickin' heads.

A new god joins the fray placing down a small ocean and uses his great powers to fill it with life. However, instead of the pop culture reference they hopped to recreate, all that came from them were microbial lifeforms. Without a proper moon, it rages out of control.

DoM wrote:
Rolled a 79
I am Repugnatus and I shall create a huge desert of unsavoriness.

Again, the land is scorched, this time the scarred land is greater. This new land has a strange sorrowful aura.

McKnackus I wrote:
Rolled a 27

I am The Grand Master Doopinus and I command a blacklight sun to illuminate the night!

You try to create a great sun of black flame but the task proves too challenging. Instead, you create a small moonstar orbiting the planet. It is called Leth.

Event: Between the water, atmosphere, and moonstar small life begins to form in the metal forest. Tiny lizards and reptiles that eat the strange fruit produced by the trees.

The planets current state:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:04 am 
Site Admin

"Oh...OH !#%$ OH !#%$", the god would say I would assume. "I gotta...I gotta save them."

With a mighty echo of his voice, he calls for a flood to hit the northern region to create a sea for his birds.

Rolled a 10

!#%$

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:13 am 

And the God's smile shown upon the battered world and it was weird. And the God did say "I am Alice, queen of queens. Look on my works be mighty and despair!"

Then she tried to make sure that all the moonstar and stuff wasn't going to, like, explode the planet. Make sure the atmosphere was hospitable. Maybe try creating a single mouse to test out this LIFE CREATING THING.

Rolled a 54

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:28 am 

Making do with what little they have, some plants try to grow in the midst of the deserts. They glow a deep, dark blue, the plants themselves being black, not unlike the moonstar that gives them what little sustenance they get. However, they are very, very sticky, and whenever something does get stuck to them, they leak an acid towards the stuck thing to dissolve and eventually absorb them for nutrients.

AND I ROLL, a 63.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:01 am 

Roll(1d100)+0:
88,+0
Total:88
INCREDIBLE MODIFIER: 100000000000000+
INCREDIBLE TOTAL: 100000000000088+

AND SO JEFF DID LOOK AT THE GODS SUDDENLY COMING UP WITH IDEAS AND DECIDED THAT "That shore is mighty fine." AND HE DID LOOK DOWN TO HIS CHILDREN, GROWN FROM THE SEED THAT HE HAD SPREAD ACROSS THE LAND, AND HE DID SHED A SINGLE TEAR. AND THE GOD'S TEAR DID ATTACH ITSELF TO THE LAND, AND HE DID WIPE IT ACROSS THE PLANET, CREATING VAST PLAINS NEXT TO THE METAL FOREST, WITH GRASS AS DEEP BLUE AS THE SEAS THEMSELVES. AND HIS PLAINS WERE FULL OF HIS LOVE, HIS HOPES FOR HIS CHILDREN TO FLOURISH, AND THEY DID RETAIN MYSTICAL PROPERTIES.

Jeff did look down unto this, and it was good.

Thus it is written.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:55 am 

Falcon6 wrote:
"Oh...OH !#%$ OH !#%$", the god would say I would assume. "I gotta...I gotta save them."

With a mighty echo of his voice, he calls for a flood to hit the northern region to create a sea for his birds.

Rolled a 10

!#%$

Hungry and dehydrated, the birds lie in the sand weak from a lack of nutrients. Horus looked upon this and with his power gave them a sea to quench their thirst. And quench them it did. Wave upon wave crashes down on the birds, too frail to fly safely into the air. The birds of the desert are now extinct.

Ruki Motomiya wrote:
And the God's smile shown upon the battered world and it was weird. And the God did say "I am Alice, queen of queens. Look on my works be mighty and despair!"

Then she tried to make sure that all the moonstar and stuff wasn't going to, like, explode the planet. Make sure the atmosphere was hospitable. Maybe try creating a single mouse to test out this LIFE CREATING THING.

Rolled a 54

Alice creates a handful of mice-like creatures into the metal forest. They are pitch black with beady red eyes and a metallic tail that sounds like chain when it moves. They use this to cover the sound of their movement with the sound of the chains that hang down from the metal trees like a willow.

Elby wrote:
Making do with what little they have, some plants try to grow in the midst of the deserts. They glow a deep, dark blue, the plants themselves being black, not unlike the moonstar that gives them what little sustenance they get. However, they are very, very sticky, and whenever something does get stuck to them, they leak an acid towards the stuck thing to dissolve and eventually absorb them for nutrients.

AND I ROLL, a 63.

Sticky, black plants that glow blue sprout up in the desert and the sandy edge of the new sea. The plants near the sea grow more plentiful from the subsistence the water gives them. If there was any conceivable way for the birds to climb from their watery tomb, the plants would surely get them. The ones in the desert barely survive from the moonstar alone with no other life in the desert but them and are thus more dry and wilted looking.

Mecha wrote:
Roll(1d100)+0:
88,+0
Total:88
INCREDIBLE MODIFIER: 100000000000000+
INCREDIBLE TOTAL: 100000000000088+

AND SO JEFF DID LOOK AT THE GODS SUDDENLY COMING UP WITH IDEAS AND DECIDED THAT "That shore is mighty fine." AND HE DID LOOK DOWN TO HIS CHILDREN, GROWN FROM THE SEED THAT HE HAD SPREAD ACROSS THE LAND, AND HE DID SHED A SINGLE TEAR. AND THE GOD'S TEAR DID ATTACH ITSELF TO THE LAND, AND HE DID WIPE IT ACROSS THE PLANET, CREATING VAST PLAINS NEXT TO THE METAL FOREST, WITH GRASS AS DEEP BLUE AS THE SEAS THEMSELVES. AND HIS PLAINS WERE FULL OF HIS LOVE, HIS HOPES FOR HIS CHILDREN TO FLOURISH, AND THEY DID RETAIN MYSTICAL PROPERTIES.

Jeff did look down unto this, and it was good.

Thus it is written.

The blue fields spring up around the forest allowing life to spring up outside its oppressive confines.

The planet's current state:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:09 am 

And so Alice looked down upon her creation and giggled in delight, for the rats were to be rich, and their bounties plenty. For they would be the vehicle of Her divinity and blessed as her children, and so all was good.

But soon She came to the conclusion that She needed a vessel. The one to lead Her chosen people to their beginning and through the ages. To Her end she would choose the first of her people and bestow upon him Her gifts. For he would be the first to receive the gift of Intelligence and thus the one to receive Her gift of immortality, to become an instrument of Her will through the ages and spread Her word. And thus was bestowed upon him the bounty of a strong body and a sharp mind. And it was beautiful.

Rolled a 78

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:17 am 
Site Admin

"Well, !#%$ me..." Horus said with an exasperated sigh.

"Hm...well, I got moldable sand and a lot of water at least. Gotta make due with what I have, being the conservative god that I am."

Horus then attempted a highly unlikely maneuver to utilize the waves of this torrential downpoar to create an oasis in the middle of a large valley. The water would then pool out of the valley to start slowly forming canyons around the desert.

Rolled an 8

....I....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:22 am 

Learning their lessons from those dumbass drowned birds, some new ones formed. While they retain what look like wings, they are flightless, and use small claws on the "wings," combined with their unsatisfiable appetite for sand, to burrow through the ground of the desert. Spending so much time underground, however, has caused them to go blind and even have lackluster healing, relying on feeling, and to a lesser extent, smell and taste. They sometimes fall victim to the plants, giving them enough sustenance to not necessarily thrive, but live, at least, but generally manage to avoid them well enough to survive themselves.

LET'S GO ROLL TIME
god dammit my luck is almost as !#%$ as Falcon's

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:30 am 

Roll(1d100)+0:
75,+0
Total:75
-----------------------------------------
JEFF DID LOOK DOWN UPON HIS REPTILIAN CHILDREN, AND HE DID NOD TO HIMSELF. HE THEN SHAPED THEM, OVER TIME WATCHING THEM SLOWLY GROWING TO STAND ON TWO FEET, SLOWLY RELEASING LARGER PRAY FOR THEM TO HUNT, LEARNING TO CHANGE FROM HUNTING LIKE ANIMALS TO HUNTING IN PACKS, USING TOOLS. HE WATCHED THEM CREATE SHELTER FROM THE METAL TREES, AND WATCHED THEM MOVE ONTO THE PLANES, LIVING ON TWO TERRITORIES. HE SHAPED THEM TO HAVE THICKER SCALES, GIVING THEM NATURAL ARMOR. HE THEN REACHED DOWN, AND BLESSED THEM TO HAVE CHILDREN WITH INTELLIGENCE TO LEARN. AND THUS, THEY CREATED A LANGUAGE, AND A CIVILIZATION BEGAN TO FORM IN THE LANDS BETWEEN THE PLAINS AND THE METAL FOREST.

Jeff looked down unto his children, and then looked over at Horus.

And it was good.

Thus it is written.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:42 am 

"...Uh...I'm gonna get back on that. Maybe I should do something simpler." After !#%$ up with creating an ocean, he moved on to create a wonderful garden around the center region of Ayotil, with blooming flowers all around, some trees here and there, and many land animals inhabiting the area. Kinda like the Garden of Eden, except there's no naked people running around and it's perfectly fine to eat apples.

Oh yeah, and I rolled a 53.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:11 pm 

With the moonstar offering trace amounts of solar energy to the darkness, It is time to create another star, orbiting on the opposite end. This star would be a bright array of pure, endless light that would send millions of beams to illuminate the world.

Doopinus rolls a 50.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:49 pm 

Ruki Motomiya wrote:
And so Alice looked down upon her creation and giggled in delight, for the rats were to be rich, and their bounties plenty. For they would be the vehicle of Her divinity and blessed as her children, and so all was good.

But soon She came to the conclusion that She needed a vessel. The one to lead Her chosen people to their beginning and through the ages. To Her end she would choose the first of her people and bestow upon him Her gifts. For he would be the first to receive the gift of Intelligence and thus the one to receive Her gift of immortality, to become an instrument of Her will through the ages and spread Her word. And thus was bestowed upon him the bounty of a strong body and a sharp mind. And it was beautiful.

Rolled a 78

Alice imbues a creature with divine energy. It grows about three feet tall and gains the ability to stand on its hind legs. It is given intelligence and ponders the world around it, however it will soon find that its alone. If there were bigger hunting creatures it might be considered prey. The mice do not communicate, and in their hunting will sometimes hunt each other. It finds it self alienated from its 'people' and unable to communicate. Perhaps it can lend a hand in the evolution of the mice?

Falcon6 wrote:
"Well, !#%$ me..." Horus said with an exasperated sigh.

"Hm...well, I got moldable sand and a lot of water at least. Gotta make due with what I have, being the conservative god that I am."

Horus then attempted a highly unlikely maneuver to utilize the waves of this torrential downpoar to create an oasis in the middle of a large valley. The water would then pool out of the valley to start slowly forming canyons around the desert.

Rolled an 8

....I....

Instead of canyons he created a great sand pit. No one is quite sure how far it goes down, and the glowing plants begin to grow down the side of the sand pit and around it.

Elby wrote:
Learning their lessons from those dumbass drowned birds, some new ones formed. While they retain what look like wings, they are flightless, and use small claws on the "wings," combined with their unsatisfiable appetite for sand, to burrow through the ground of the desert. Spending so much time underground, however, has caused them to go blind and even have lackluster healing, relying on feeling, and to a lesser extent, smell and taste. They sometimes fall victim to the plants, giving them enough sustenance to not necessarily thrive, but live, at least, but generally manage to avoid them well enough to survive themselves.

LET'S GO ROLL TIME
god dammit my luck is almost as !#%$ as Falcon's

On the beach these new creatures, called the Burr, find themselves eaten by plants more often because they are more plentiful in that area. In the desert they find they have a much better chance of surviving due to the considerably less amount of plants and the plants are easier to escape from because of their dry, wilted quality. However the sorrowful aura of the desert effects some of the Burr greatly and will lie on the desert surface refusing to move or eat until they die.

Mecha wrote:
Roll(1d100)+0:
75,+0
Total:75
-----------------------------------------
JEFF DID LOOK DOWN UPON HIS REPTILIAN CHILDREN, AND HE DID NOD TO HIMSELF. HE THEN SHAPED THEM, OVER TIME WATCHING THEM SLOWLY GROWING TO STAND ON TWO FEET, SLOWLY RELEASING LARGER PRAY FOR THEM TO HUNT, LEARNING TO CHANGE FROM HUNTING LIKE ANIMALS TO HUNTING IN PACKS, USING TOOLS. HE WATCHED THEM CREATE SHELTER FROM THE METAL TREES, AND WATCHED THEM MOVE ONTO THE PLANES, LIVING ON TWO TERRITORIES. HE SHAPED THEM TO HAVE THICKER SCALES, GIVING THEM NATURAL ARMOR. HE THEN REACHED DOWN, AND BLESSED THEM TO HAVE CHILDREN WITH INTELLIGENCE TO LEARN. AND THUS, THEY CREATED A LANGUAGE, AND A CIVILIZATION BEGAN TO FORM IN THE LANDS BETWEEN THE PLAINS AND THE METAL FOREST.

Jeff looked down unto his children, and then looked over at Horus.

And it was good.

Thus it is written.

Jeff tries to rapidly advance his lizards to a state of civilization. However he finds his godly powers don't work on living creatures as well as he would like them to. He does not notice the effects of his power right away, but when lizards birth more lizards, he finds a new species. These are called the Leyar. While they do not stand on two feet, because of being hunted by the mice they have evolved thicker scales and sharp teeth for hunting themselves. On average the Leyar are the same size as the mice. The Leyar climb the metaltrees and chains and drop on the mice from above. However the mice use their ability to sound like chain to disguise their footsteps and their dark coloring to hide in the shadows and hunt the lizards. Currently, there is no top of the food chain. Because of the success of the forest, it expands.

Shredderman8160 wrote:
"...Uh...I'm gonna get back on that. Maybe I should do something simpler." After !#%$ up with creating an ocean, he moved on to create a wonderful garden around the center region of Ayotil, with blooming flowers all around, some trees here and there, and many land animals inhabiting the area. Kinda like the Garden of Eden, except there's no naked people running around and it's perfectly fine to eat apples.

Oh yeah, and I rolled a 53.

A garden is created between the beach and the desert with a wide variety of life living there.

McKnackus I wrote:
With the moonstar offering trace amounts of solar energy to the darkness, It is time to create another star, orbiting on the opposite end. This star would be a bright array of pure, endless light that would send millions of beams to illuminate the world.

Doopinus rolls a 50.

Opposite of the Moonstar is the Daystar, Soleth.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:16 pm 

As equidistant from the two stars as possible/right in the middle, is an arctic area. As one might imagine, it has a lot of ice. Who'da thunk it.
However, due to a metal mixing in with the water/ice, it's abnormally reflective, having resulted in caves, being essentially holes melted into the ice as a result of the heat of the light reflected around. When Soleth resides overhead, these caves are literally blinding and can cook you alive if you stay in for too long. Leth, however, turns it darker than the blackest night, which, I'm told provides "darkheat." So it's like getting cooked alive, "but darker." So, sure, that happens.

holy !#%$ I rolled a 97 on this nonsense
well, there you go

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:15 pm 

"'Twould seem the noble kinsmen are arrived
and the time for genesis is at hand.
Though I am but the Playwright of a man
of no small repute and no small largesse,
it is my pleasure to play the fine quill
in the hands of my great and mighty lord.

I do pray you forgive my grievous fault
and assume not that prideful is Legault."

So saying, Legault, most estimable playwright and servant to a great and powerful lord took forth his quill, plucked from the tail of a bird which sat atop a mountain at the farthest reaches of the land where souls older than the oldest of the dead resided and stood at the ready. With a nod to a voice that only he could hear, he writ the will of the divine upon reality. With strokes of ink crafted from the tears of those in the most supernal reaches of reality who had wept, did weep, and would weep still at the tragedy of the universe, he penned the beginnings of a tale of the shadowy owl people who lived away from the eyes of all other creatures of this planet.

It was too early to say what shape their race would take, but these birds would be creatures of the night, shunned by the daylight as they would perhaps be destined to be shunned by other races that populated this planet. Would their fate be sad or pleasant? It was beyond Legault to predict what the strokes of his pen might wreak.

(Rolled a 37)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:57 pm 

And so Alice did look upon the creation of Her divine will and the instrument of Her divine inspiration and it was radical. And yet inside Her heart was the found feeling of sorrow and the demons of doubt, for she looked upon Her chosen and was assaulted by the despair of loneliness and the questions of self.

And so she did take it upon herself to help Her people, and to provide for Her people, and to be bountiful to Her people, and therefor did Her divine will become imprinted once more upon the mice. For She would give them claws of Her design, sharp enough to penetrate into the metal forest surrounding them, so that they might climb the trees, and so that they might create from the trees tools, and so from that would Her people begin. And so She would instruct Her chosen to lead, and to show them how to build the first tools, and to show the use of these tools, in the name of Her will.

Rolled a 93

welp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

"Crap," Horus said as he looked down into the hole.

A single moment of dread appeared when he looked over and saw his fellow gods enjoying their creations.

Maybe....maybe he needs a different area. Maybe he could create the paradise he wishes for his potential creatures.

To the northern part of his area, Horus attempted to lower the blistering heat to create a less harsh climate. His plan is to lower the temperatures in that area just enough to allow a more serene area for a new species of bird.

Rolled a 2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:11 pm 

Roll(1d100)+0:
82,+0
Total:82
----------------------------------------------------
JEFF LOOKED DOWN UPON HIS CHILDREN, ADVANCING SLOWLY TOWARDS ADVANCEMENT, AND HE DID SAY "Whelp, shore is slow goin'" AND JEFF DID REACH DOWN TO HELP HIS CHILDREN OVERCOME THE MICE, BY ALLOWING THEM TO CAMOUFLAGE. AND HE DID WAVE HIS HANDS OVER THE LAND AND IN THE BLUE PLAINS HE DID CREATE VAST PATCHES OF GRAINS. HE DID FILL AREAS WITH VARIOUS FLOWERS AND HERBS AND SUCH OTHER TYPES OF FLOWERS.

AND THEN JEFF LOOKED DOWN AT HIS CHILDREN AND SMILED, AND THEN TURNED HIS ATTENTION TO A NEW AREA.

HE LOOKED TO THE NORTH, THE VERY TOP OF THE PLANET. HE DREW A CIRCLE AROUND THE TOP AND SEPARATED THE LANDS, CONNECTING IT WITH VAST NETWORKS OF MASSIVE, MILE THICK METAL CABLES. HE DID LOOK DOWN ONTO IT AND NODDED, AND THEN COVERED THE SEPARATED LAND WITH SULFUR AND BRIMSTONE, AND CREATED A VAST RANGE OF VOLCANOES AND DEEP MAGMA POOLS LEADING INTO THE FIERY MOLTEN CRUST OF THE PLANET ITSELF. IN THE CENTER OF THESE NETWORK OF VOLCANOES, AT THE VERY TOP OF THE PLANET, HE DID CREATE A HUGE CIRCULAR VALLEY, DESCENDING AND CREATING A MASSIVE NEST OF SORTS. AND THEN, IN THE CENTER OF THIS MASSIVE DIP, HE DID CREATE A VOLCANO TO DWARF ALL THE OTHERS. SOME WOULD SAY THAT HE HAD CREATED A CROWN FOR AYOTIL. SOME WOULD SAY THAT WHEN THE SUNS ECLIPSE OVER THE TOP OF THE VOLCANOES, A GREAT EVENT WOULD OCCUR.

ALL WOULD AGREE THAT THIS WAS GOOD.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:16 pm 

"Ah, this is more like it!" Brometheus was uplifted to see that his creation was a success. "Maybe I'll make a city, too. A really advanced one. LET THERE BE MACHINES!" And so Brometheus made a high-tec city, where people had access to all the flying cars and mechanical limbs and organs that they could afford. He placed it near the Soleth star so that they could have all the solar power that they could get.

Rolled a 65.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 pm 

Elby wrote:
As equidistant from the two stars as possible/right in the middle, is an arctic area. As one might imagine, it has a lot of ice. Who'da thunk it.
However, due to a metal mixing in with the water/ice, it's abnormally reflective, having resulted in caves, being essentially holes melted into the ice as a result of the heat of the light reflected around. When Soleth resides overhead, these caves are literally blinding and can cook you alive if you stay in for too long. Leth, however, turns it darker than the blackest night, which, I'm told provides "darkheat." So it's like getting cooked alive, "but darker." So, sure, that happens.

holy !#%$ I rolled a 97 on this nonsense
well, there you go

These impassible caverns rise and the frozen land surrounding them. They would be great for sheltering or hiding something.

Mister Owl wrote:
"'Twould seem the noble kinsmen are arrived
and the time for genesis is at hand.
Though I am but the Playwright of a man
of no small repute and no small largesse,
it is my pleasure to play the fine quill
in the hands of my great and mighty lord.

I do pray you forgive my grievous fault
and assume not that prideful is Legault."

So saying, Legault, most estimable playwright and servant to a great and powerful lord took forth his quill, plucked from the tail of a bird which sat atop a mountain at the farthest reaches of the land where souls older than the oldest of the dead resided and stood at the ready. With a nod to a voice that only he could hear, he writ the will of the divine upon reality. With strokes of ink crafted from the tears of those in the most supernal reaches of reality who had wept, did weep, and would weep still at the tragedy of the universe, he penned the beginnings of a tale of the shadowy owl people who lived away from the eyes of all other creatures of this planet.

It was too early to say what shape their race would take, but these birds would be creatures of the night, shunned by the daylight as they would perhaps be destined to be shunned by other races that populated this planet. Would their fate be sad or pleasant? It was beyond Legault to predict what the strokes of his pen might wreak.

(Rolled a 37)

In the depths of the sand pit, a new race of birds formed. These are the Flay. The coloring of their feathers looks like bones wrapped around shadow. They try to eat the plants on the walls but find their acid and stickiness a slight problem, and a few die from it. For some reason they despise the sea surrounding their hole.

Ruki Motomiya wrote:
And so Alice did look upon the creation of Her divine will and the instrument of Her divine inspiration and it was radical. And yet inside Her heart was the found feeling of sorrow and the demons of doubt, for she looked upon Her chosen and was assaulted by the despair of loneliness and the questions of self.

And so she did take it upon herself to help Her people, and to provide for Her people, and to be bountiful to Her people, and therefor did Her divine will become imprinted once more upon the mice. For She would give them claws of Her design, sharp enough to penetrate into the metal forest surrounding them, so that they might climb the trees, and so that they might create from the trees tools, and so from that would Her people begin. And so She would instruct Her chosen to lead, and to show them how to build the first tools, and to show the use of these tools, in the name of Her will.

Rolled a 93

welp

The mice began to develop claws which allows them the ability to climb and thus hunt the Leyar (and occasionally other mice) better, nulling their advantage. The avatar of Alice tries to show them how to use tools but finds most of them fleeing from it due to its size. If the mice were to grow they might become more intelligent.

Falcon6 wrote:
"Crap," Horus said as he looked down into the hole.

A single moment of dread appeared when he looked over and saw his fellow gods enjoying their creations.

Maybe....maybe he needs a different area. Maybe he could create the paradise he wishes for his potential creatures.

To the northern part of his area, Horus attempted to lower the blistering heat to create a less harsh climate. His plan is to lower the temperatures in that area just enough to allow a more serene area for a new species of bird.

Rolled a 2

Horus attempts to create a more hospitable land but ends up only scarring more land.

Mecha wrote:
Roll(1d100)+0:
82,+0
Total:82
----------------------------------------------------
JEFF LOOKED DOWN UPON HIS CHILDREN, ADVANCING SLOWLY TOWARDS ADVANCEMENT, AND HE DID SAY "Whelp, shore is slow goin'" AND JEFF DID REACH DOWN TO HELP HIS CHILDREN OVERCOME THE MICE, BY ALLOWING THEM TO CAMOUFLAGE. AND HE DID WAVE HIS HANDS OVER THE LAND AND IN THE BLUE PLAINS HE DID CREATE VAST PATCHES OF GRAINS. HE DID FILL AREAS WITH VARIOUS FLOWERS AND HERBS AND SUCH OTHER TYPES OF FLOWERS.

AND THEN JEFF LOOKED DOWN AT HIS CHILDREN AND SMILED, AND THEN TURNED HIS ATTENTION TO A NEW AREA.

HE LOOKED TO THE NORTH, THE VERY TOP OF THE PLANET. HE DREW A CIRCLE AROUND THE TOP AND SEPARATED THE LANDS, CONNECTING IT WITH VAST NETWORKS OF MASSIVE, MILE THICK METAL CABLES. HE DID LOOK DOWN ONTO IT AND NODDED, AND THEN COVERED THE SEPARATED LAND WITH SULFUR AND BRIMSTONE, AND CREATED A VAST RANGE OF VOLCANOES AND DEEP MAGMA POOLS LEADING INTO THE FIERY MOLTEN CRUST OF THE PLANET ITSELF. IN THE CENTER OF THESE NETWORK OF VOLCANOES, AT THE VERY TOP OF THE PLANET, HE DID CREATE A HUGE CIRCULAR VALLEY, DESCENDING AND CREATING A MASSIVE NEST OF SORTS. AND THEN, IN THE CENTER OF THIS MASSIVE DIP, HE DID CREATE A VOLCANO TO DWARF ALL THE OTHERS. SOME WOULD SAY THAT HE HAD CREATED A CROWN FOR AYOTIL. SOME WOULD SAY THAT WHEN THE SUNS ECLIPSE OVER THE TOP OF THE VOLCANOES, A GREAT EVENT WOULD OCCUR.

ALL WOULD AGREE THAT THIS WAS GOOD.

((OOC: Normally I don't allow multiple actions, but I had planned on doing the first one and you have amazing luck with rolls.))

You draw forth your power to create great changes, and mostly your power is there for you. You see no change in the blue fields, however the Leyar are receptive to your gift. The camouflage hides them from the hunters better and their ability to change colors gives them a crude form of communication that they use to plan ambushes on the mice who hunt alone. They are currently on top. If they were to grow larger, they might find ways to advance more.

Meanwhile in the north, a greater show of power happens. A land of volcanoes and lava, all surrounding a great volcano is created.

Shredderman8160 wrote:
"Ah, this is more like it!" Brometheus was uplifted to see that his creation was a success. "Maybe I'll make a city, too. A really advanced one. LET THERE BE MACHINES!" And so Brometheus made a high-tec city, where people had access to all the flying cars and mechanical limbs and organs that they could afford. He placed it near the Soleth star so that they could have all the solar power that they could get.

Rolled a 65.

His power wrought nothing. He finds he has no domain over civilization and cannot create it ex nihilo. It must be developed slowly by the creatures of the world. Perhaps you might create a race to develop or add plants to your ocean so that the microbial life there can develop.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:29 pm 
Site Admin

Horus, exasperated by the current situation, makes a hasty decision.

He knew that the northern part should...probably be swept beneath the proverbial rug. However, his focus shifts south. Through the southern part of his region, he attempts to create a lush jungle filled with vegetation.

Rolled a 59

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 pm 

Legault paused benignly to see what divine instruction would flow through him. The Flay. That was somewhat of a good gist, but, dabbing his pen in his bottle of ephemeral inky tears, he thought it lacked a certain flourish.

"And so I quoth,
wisdom of Thoth
moveth me so
may a name grow.
"

His quill twirled artfully through the air, leaving streaks of light that seemed devoid of purpose.

And so the Flay were rechristened in tears - The Fleigh'ur.

"May it be so by your sublime, true grace
that I might bring approval to your face.
"

With a slow nod, Legault seemed to have accepted whatever it was he was to receive. The Fleigh'ur were a sorrowful race indeed to be eating plants and surrounded by an ocean. It simply would not do! So it was that Legault stroked his quill through the air as if the world were his parchment and it would act according to his stage directions. While it would certainly do for the Fleigh'ur to suffer, there needed to be a purpose to their suffering and a means to deepen the meaning of their struggles.

So it was that Legault crafted a race of inferior rodent people with his words, weaving together mentally deficient rats on the island of the Fleigh'ur. It would be a simple feat for the playwright to flex his acumen. Leave larger things like the sea for later...

(Rolled a 26)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:41 pm 

So did Alice look upon Her new mice people and saw as their claws grew sharp, but their minds stale, and She began to turn the gears of thought inside Her mind, and lo did She decide upon the creation of a race to be food for Her people, and for the races plenty.

And so did She shape them according to Her mind's eyes. For they would be molded in the shape of bread and would not feast upon flesh. Instead they would feed upon the metal of the forst, so that they might grow a metallic protection, and so that they might be safe from predators, and so that the mice might feast upon them by breaking them open and devouring their insides, their numbers staying controlled by the hunt, and so the mice would devour them, and grow large, and so the Chosen might approach them, and they might grow as Her people. And so would these bread shaped creatures be known as the Fatali.

Rolled a 49.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:46 am 

From the various depths of the planet, something deep stirred. From inside the largest volcano of Ayotil's crown, from the bright insides of the mirror-caves, from the depths of the darkest parts of the sea, from the gigantic, seemingly bottomless sand pit, even from below the scarred remains of Horus' northern lands, these large, resilient beasts clawed their way to the surface.

They would wander the surface of the planet, seemingly aimlessly, as their mysterious forms wreaked havoc on all that they passed. They would never chase, for they had better things to do, but just as well, they would never stop, so one should hope they can get out of the way in time. They would aid this, fortunately, with their lumbering forms, consisting of large heads, veiled in feathers, showing only glowing eyes' that would shift between black and white, always contrasting with the star of the opposite color overhead, and their bodies being covered almost entirely in chains, only showing what seemed to be a single hand, long, thin claws sticking out, forming a circle around the appendage.

They would also warn things, be it on purpose or otherwise, by the two sounds they made: one, of course, being the constantly clanging of the miles of chains wrapped around them, and the other, an occasional, deep, almost sorrowful sound, akin to the moan of whales, should such a thing exist on this planet.

These creatures would always seem to be looking for something. Perhaps each other. Whether they wanted to murder each other, combine into an even larger, more horrible monstrosity, or breed like the more pedestrian creatures of this world is anyone's guess. As large as they are, however, the world is many times larger, so it's unlikely that any of them will ever meet any time soon, if ever.

and I rolled a 44
I'll take it
sure beats TWO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:03 am 

Brometheus was rather disappointed to see that his actions brought about nothing. This whole god thing was harder than he thought it'd be. "Well, that was a bummer...oh yeah, I should get back to the ocean before everything there dies out." And so Brometheus decided to give the small ocean more atmosphere. He gave it plants for the lifeforms to feed on. He added pieces of rocks, all in varying sizes and colors, for the various sea creatures to take shelter in. Now all he has to do is wait for the microbial lifeforms to eventually evolve out of their microscopic state.

Rolled a 78

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:40 am 

Roll(1d100)+0:
69,+0
Total:69
---------------------------------------------------

JEFF DID LOOK DOWN UNTO HIS VOLCANO LANDS AND SAW THAT THEY WERE GOOD, AND STOKED THE FIRES OF HELL THEMSELVES. AND THE DEMONS OF THE FIRES DID TAKE SHAPES AND FORMED THEMSELVES AFTER A CORRUPTED VERSION OF THE FEMALE BODY. AND JEFF DID WIPE HIS BROW AND HE DID SAY "Might fine thing I just did there, what I did just made them pretty girls, yup." AND THE DEVILS DID NAME THEMSELVES AYLA. CREATURES WHO WERE SMART, BUT COULD NOT LEAVE THE POOLS OF MAGMA WHERE THEY WERE CREATED. FRAIL AND WEAK, THEY WAITED FOR THEIR GOD TO HELP THEM EVOLVE, AND THEY DID PRAY TO THEIR GREAT GOD, JEFF FOR NEW BODIES.

But Jeff needed to wait for the next roll.

At least, that's how it was written.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:29 am 

Falcon6 wrote:
Horus, exasperated by the current situation, makes a hasty decision.

He knew that the northern part should...probably be swept beneath the proverbial rug. However, his focus shifts south. Through the southern part of his region, he attempts to create a lush jungle filled with vegetation.

Rolled a 59

A lush jungle is created below the desert. Small streams and ponds are found within and small lifeforms begin to flourish. Perhaps this could be a place for less ill-fated birds?

Mister Owl wrote:
Legault paused benignly to see what divine instruction would flow through him. The Flay. That was somewhat of a good gist, but, dabbing his pen in his bottle of ephemeral inky tears, he thought it lacked a certain flourish.

"And so I quoth,
wisdom of Thoth
moveth me so
may a name grow.
"

His quill twirled artfully through the air, leaving streaks of light that seemed devoid of purpose.

And so the Flay were rechristened in tears - The Fleigh'ur.

"May it be so by your sublime, true grace
that I might bring approval to your face.
"

With a slow nod, Legault seemed to have accepted whatever it was he was to receive. The Fleigh'ur were a sorrowful race indeed to be eating plants and surrounded by an ocean. It simply would not do! So it was that Legault stroked his quill through the air as if the world were his parchment and it would act according to his stage directions. While it would certainly do for the Fleigh'ur to suffer, there needed to be a purpose to their suffering and a means to deepen the meaning of their struggles.

So it was that Legault crafted a race of inferior rodent people with his words, weaving together mentally deficient rats on the island of the Fleigh'ur. It would be a simple feat for the playwright to flex his acumen. Leave larger things like the sea for later...

(Rolled a 26)

In the pit, small, pink rats formed. They are called Gumble. They have a proficiency in withstanding the acid of the plants, and climbing to get to them. However they have an innate curiosity leading them to blindly approach the larger birds.

Ruki Motomiya wrote:
So did Alice look upon Her new mice people and saw as their claws grew sharp, but their minds stale, and She began to turn the gears of thought inside Her mind, and lo did She decide upon the creation of a race to be food for Her people, and for the races plenty.

And so did She shape them according to Her mind's eyes. For they would be molded in the shape of bread and would not feast upon flesh. Instead they would feed upon the metal of the forst, so that they might grow a metallic protection, and so that they might be safe from predators, and so that the mice might feast upon them by breaking them open and devouring their insides, their numbers staying controlled by the hunt, and so the mice would devour them, and grow large, and so the Chosen might approach them, and they might grow as Her people. And so would these bread shaped creatures be known as the Fatali.

Rolled a 49.

The Fatali were created. They looked like small clouds made of metal with eyes sticking out and eight tan legs. They would eat the treemetal and reproduce abundantly. However they were also easy to catch by both the mice and the Leyar who would break open their shell and eat their yeast-like insides. After many many years in a stable ecosystem, the mice, now known as Bolba and the Leyar grew to the same size as Alice's chosen (about three feet) and the ability to stand on hind legs. From here, each race formed two crude tribes. The Bolba tribes are marked with red dots, and the Leyar are marked with green dots. Each has a crude form of spoken language. The Chosen is revered as the elder of Bolba tribe 1, called the Yic'sil tribe. Because these races have advanced, gaining worshipers is now optional and required for greater feats. However, neither tribe understands tools nor building shelter. Because of the forests success, it grows again. However, with the Fatali being so small, they might need to find a new food source.

Elby wrote:
From the various depths of the planet, something deep stirred. From inside the largest volcano of Ayotil's crown, from the bright insides of the mirror-caves, from the depths of the darkest parts of the sea, from the gigantic, seemingly bottomless sand pit, even from below the scarred remains of Horus' northern lands, these large, resilient beasts clawed their way to the surface.

They would wander the surface of the planet, seemingly aimlessly, as their mysterious forms wreaked havoc on all that they passed. They would never chase, for they had better things to do, but just as well, they would never stop, so one should hope they can get out of the way in time. They would aid this, fortunately, with their lumbering forms, consisting of large heads, veiled in feathers, showing only glowing eyes' that would shift between black and white, always contrasting with the star of the opposite color overhead, and their bodies being covered almost entirely in chains, only showing what seemed to be a single hand, long, thin claws sticking out, forming a circle around the appendage.

They would also warn things, be it on purpose or otherwise, by the two sounds they made: one, of course, being the constantly clanging of the miles of chains wrapped around them, and the other, an occasional, deep, almost sorrowful sound, akin to the moan of whales, should such a thing exist on this planet.

These creatures would always seem to be looking for something. Perhaps each other. Whether they wanted to murder each other, combine into an even larger, more horrible monstrosity, or breed like the more pedestrian creatures of this world is anyone's guess. As large as they are, however, the world is many times larger, so it's unlikely that any of them will ever meet any time soon, if ever.

and I rolled a 44
I'll take it
sure beats TWO

The five Fathom crawl out from the depths of the world. However, the one expecting to wind up in the pit wound up in the sorrowful desert and began attacking the Burr it came across. The Burr of both deserts are currently the only lifeforms in danger of the beasts.

Shredderman8160 wrote:
Brometheus was rather disappointed to see that his actions brought about nothing. This whole god thing was harder than he thought it'd be. "Well, that was a bummer...oh yeah, I should get back to the ocean before everything there dies out." And so Brometheus decided to give the small ocean more atmosphere. He gave it plants for the lifeforms to feed on. He added pieces of rocks, all in varying sizes and colors, for the various sea creatures to take shelter in. Now all he has to do is wait for the microbial lifeforms to eventually evolve out of their microscopic state.

Rolled a 78

A colorful new land emerges under the sea, and soon many types of fish-like lifeforms begin developing. The Fathom under the sea kills fish it comes across, however because of their small size, fast swimming abilities, and many hiding places survive fairly well.

Mecha wrote:
Roll(1d100)+0:
69,+0
Total:69
---------------------------------------------------

JEFF DID LOOK DOWN UNTO HIS VOLCANO LANDS AND SAW THAT THEY WERE GOOD, AND STOKED THE FIRES OF HELL THEMSELVES. AND THE DEMONS OF THE FIRES DID TAKE SHAPES AND FORMED THEMSELVES AFTER A CORRUPTED VERSION OF THE FEMALE BODY. AND JEFF DID WIPE HIS BROW AND HE DID SAY "Might fine thing I just did there, what I did just made them pretty girls, yup." AND THE DEVILS DID NAME THEMSELVES AYLA. CREATURES WHO WERE SMART, BUT COULD NOT LEAVE THE POOLS OF MAGMA WHERE THEY WERE CREATED. FRAIL AND WEAK, THEY WAITED FOR THEIR GOD TO HELP THEM EVOLVE, AND THEY DID PRAY TO THEIR GREAT GOD, JEFF FOR NEW BODIES.

But Jeff needed to wait for the next roll.

At least, that's how it was written.

The cunning Ayla made of lava and stone, with a body shape that might not make sense to other lifeforms, are weak creatures bound to the pools where they were created. Any that are in the way of the Fathom are destroyed, with no way to escape.

EVENT: The robot hermits have ceased function.
Robot 1 wandered to the iceland and wandered deep into the caverns before the heat fried whatever controls it.
Robot 2 wandered to the volcano where the Fathom destroyed it.
Robot 3 wandered to the sorrowful desert where it was buried in the sand.
Robot 4 fell into the sea where it rusted.

EVENT: The blind Burr of the beach move to the new northern desert, away from the silent plants that kill them. Here they run into the Fathom and some are killed by it. However they soon learn to avoid it from the sound of its chain and its cry.

TRIBES
Bolba 1: Yic'sil: Not worshiping
Bolba 2: Not worshiping
Leyar 1: Not worshiping
Leyar 2: Not worshiping

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:05 am 
Site Admin

Horus grins for the first time since the start of this misadventure.

Yay!

He was able to create the jungle he needed for his new attempt at a bird species. It wasn't the original plan, but sometimes you gotta break a few omelets to make eggs.

Oh man, this is going to be great! He'll watch as his children grow from small little chicks into full-blown predator birds. The top of the food chain and the top of everyone's favorite animal list. Eeeeeee!

Now is the time. He sees the threat of the...Flugh'er or whatever species and realizes what he must do. He must create a proper bird that can take down any sort of combatant, be they an evil owl species, a bunch of lizards, sea people, or...mice. Like, as if the mice could pose a threat. Birds eat mice!
Horus is shaking with excitement. The birds will be respected by everyone! The joy Horus was feeling was felt by his fellow heavenly bodies and jackasses. Not that he'd call anyone that. He's much too sheltered and adorable.

He plans to create a new species of bird inside of the jungle aiming for them to be the dominate species in the jungle. He'll put all of his wishing power into creating these birds, because a wish from a pure heart must always come true! The final result will be majestic falcons of incredible strength and speed, able to span the entirety of the globe in record times. They will be the dominate species of true greatness put through by the efforts of one little god that could.

It's the time. He continues to have his toothy grin plastered upon his face as he wills it to be done.

Things are finally coming up Horus.

Rolled a 2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:08 am 

(Rolled a 76)

Quite good, quite good. Gumble seemed a fitting enough name for the dimwitted creatures. Legault did not bother notifying the Fleigh'ur; it was probable they would figure out in time what uses one could find for extremely dumb rats.

No, now it was time for vision to steer destiny along its course. The Fleigh'ur required prodding now, and required something that could grip them and point them in the right direction. But destiny, of course, required the appropriate setup. One could not force it with heavy hands. Such things always went awry in any story.

Well, Legault twitched his nose upwards, any story of any real repute, at any rate.

So it was that he dipped his quill in a vial of cleansing waters harvested from the Lethe River, or, rather, the archetypal concept of that river of forgetfulness. Far from simply cleansing the quill of the pitch-black tears it had been covered in, it reached into the very essence of the quill and forced it to forget that state of being altogether. The playwright eyed the vial of tears and marked it for later use, but for now something different was required.

Gouging his quill with a predatory stab into a vial stuffed to the brim with a roiling mass of seeds that all strove to grow in unison in a futile dance of attempted expansion and denial, Legault pulled the feather forth dripping with green and red. With a few more swipes, he saw fit to reach out to the northernmost part of the Fleigh'ur's island and create a horrible, primal, teeming forest - a forbidding place that would come to bud with danger and, perhaps if the fates saw fit, a terrible life of its own. It was not enough for it to be any old mass of woods, but for it to be a sort of treasure trove stuffed full of possibility - possibility that would come at a later date.

As it began its intentionally cataclysmic growth, the Fleigh'ur would come to know this place as a word that would encapsulate this place in a primitive way they would carry with them even as their language grew over time - Urnmb'krlack, both imposing woodland and the first movement that would shake up the island they had somehow found was their own.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:05 am 

Alice smiled upon Her creations as She saw them grow, and flourish, and hunt and be hunted. The warm glow of happiness assaulted Her body as she saw her and others people prosper, and begin their path to glory, and evolve. To this end She instructed Her chosen so that they might know of Her, and so that they might build tools, and so that they might build protection from the wind and the rain. For these were Her chosen tribe, the Paramice, of Her chosen people, the Micestro. And so it was to be said, so it was. For though She knew that soon the time would come to give Her people more bounty from the land, She wished for them to know of her presence, and to sing Her name in peace, and to prosper as Her people, and to grow well to prepare for Her next gift.

Rolled a 2
...fack DAMMIT FALCON

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:14 am 

From the remains of the hobot in the volcanic area arose something new. The heat making the metal malleable likely helped, and perhaps even some sort of excretion from the Fathom that destroyed it. They were small, no bigger than a person's hand, and light enough to stay balanced on two pointed, insect-like legs. They are the metalmites, and what they may lack in strength or size, they made up for in number. They'd always be going around, making sure to stay in relatively near a large group of each other at all times should they need this strength, and scavenge for any metal they could find, which they were able to use to create more of themselves, increasing their numbers even further. When needing rest or shelter, they'd all come together like ants in water, forming a large, metal ball, that, should it ever be disturbed, would explode into the many metalmites that made it up, using their sharp, scavenging legs as weapons.

With a roll of 57.
Sure, why not.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:58 am 

Roll(1d100)+0:
73,+0
Total:73
-----------------------------------------------
JEFF DID WATCH HIS CHILDREN GET MURDERED BY THE HORRIFIC BEAST THAT HAD CLIMBED OUT OF HIS VOLCANO, AND VERILY HE DID FEEL A GREAT SADNESS. HE LOOKED OVER TO !#%$ AND SLOWLY EXTENDED BOTH OF HIS MIDDLE FINGERS. AND HIS CHILDREN FELT HIS RAGE, AND THEY FELT THE MAGMA AROUND THEM CHANGE. SLOWLY, THEY FELT THEIR RED HOT BODIES BEING ENCLOSED IN A THIN LAYER OF SKIN. HAVING A VESSEL TO KEEP THEMSELVES ALIVE, SOME AYLA TOOK THEIR FIRST UNEASY STEPS OUT OF THEIR POOLS.

and it was good etc still flipping !#%$ over there off

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 pm 

Falcon6 wrote:
He plans to create a new species of bird inside of the jungle aiming for them to be the dominate species in the jungle. He'll put all of his wishing power into creating these birds, because a wish from a pure heart must always come true! The final result will be majestic falcons of incredible strength and speed, able to span the entirety of the globe in record times. They will be the dominate species of true greatness put through by the efforts of one little god that could.

It's the time. He continues to have his toothy grin plastered upon his face as he wills it to be done.

Things are finally coming up Horus.

Rolled a 2

Horus wanted to create a bird to dominate, and so he did. The Fellbird was born. This horrible beast with four blue eyes stands as tall as the jungle trees with feathers red like blood a beak full of sharp teeth. For some reason, it has a strong magical ability to control plants ensnaring its prey in vines. Where ever it goes, trees shall fall and creatures shall die.

Mister Owl wrote:
(Rolled a 76)

Gouging his quill with a predatory stab into a vial stuffed to the brim with a roiling mass of seeds that all strove to grow in unison in a futile dance of attempted expansion and denial, Legault pulled the feather forth dripping with green and red. With a few more swipes, he saw fit to reach out to the northernmost part of the Fleigh'ur's island and create a horrible, primal, teeming forest - a forbidding place that would come to bud with danger and, perhaps if the fates saw fit, a terrible life of its own. It was not enough for it to be any old mass of woods, but for it to be a sort of treasure trove stuffed full of possibility - possibility that would come at a later date.

As it began its intentionally cataclysmic growth, the Fleigh'ur would come to know this place as a word that would encapsulate this place in a primitive way they would carry with them even as their language grew over time - Urnmb'krlack, both imposing woodland and the first movement that would shake up the island they had somehow found was their own.

Urnmb'krlack grew on the northern part of the island. From high above, it looks to be a rather small area but it was large enough to contain its own tiny ecosystem.

Ruki Motomiya wrote:
Alice smiled upon Her creations as She saw them grow, and flourish, and hunt and be hunted. The warm glow of happiness assaulted Her body as she saw her and others people prosper, and begin their path to glory, and evolve. To this end She instructed Her chosen so that they might know of Her, and so that they might build tools, and so that they might build protection from the wind and the rain. For these were Her chosen tribe, the Paramice, of Her chosen people, the Micestro. And so it was to be said, so it was. For though She knew that soon the time would come to give Her people more bounty from the land, She wished for them to know of her presence, and to sing Her name in peace, and to prosper as Her people, and to grow well to prepare for Her next gift.

Rolled a 2

The Chosen after a few years as their elder convinced them to be the called the Paramice of Micestro but soon arguments arose. They did not see the need of tools and shelter the Chosen insisted on helping them with. It all came to a head when the Chosen insisted they worship Alice and they began to question where the Chosen came from. Soon, they returned the original names and exiled the Chosen. If it wanted their worship it would either have to make a deal, force them, or find a new tribe. And making a deal did not seem possible at this point.

Elby wrote:
From the remains of the hobot in the volcanic area arose something new. The heat making the metal malleable likely helped, and perhaps even some sort of excretion from the Fathom that destroyed it. They were small, no bigger than a person's hand, and light enough to stay balanced on two pointed, insect-like legs. They are the metalmites, and what they may lack in strength or size, they made up for in number. They'd always be going around, making sure to stay in relatively near a large group of each other at all times should they need this strength, and scavenge for any metal they could find, which they were able to use to create more of themselves, increasing their numbers even further. When needing rest or shelter, they'd all come together like ants in water, forming a large, metal ball, that, should it ever be disturbed, would explode into the many metalmites that made it up, using their sharp, scavenging legs as weapons.

With a roll of 57.
Sure, why not.

From the robot the small Metalmites formed, and with a psychic hivemind, they were one. However they could find no metal to reproduce with. One might consider it a blessing that they are no where near the metal forest.

Mecha wrote:
Roll(1d100)+0:
73,+0
Total:73
-----------------------------------------------
JEFF DID WATCH HIS CHILDREN GET MURDERED BY THE HORRIFIC BEAST THAT HAD CLIMBED OUT OF HIS VOLCANO, AND VERILY HE DID FEEL A GREAT SADNESS. HE LOOKED OVER TO !#%$ AND SLOWLY EXTENDED BOTH OF HIS MIDDLE FINGERS. AND HIS CHILDREN FELT HIS RAGE, AND THEY FELT THE MAGMA AROUND THEM CHANGE. SLOWLY, THEY FELT THEIR RED HOT BODIES BEING ENCLOSED IN A THIN LAYER OF SKIN. HAVING A VESSEL TO KEEP THEMSELVES ALIVE, SOME AYLA TOOK THEIR FIRST UNEASY STEPS OUT OF THEIR POOLS.

and it was good etc still flipping !#%$ over there off

They were given skin by their creator but it was an ill fit for their stone bodies. They rejected this flesh and sunk into the lava pools to sear it off until they returned to their original state. For fear of the Fathom they refused to rise out of them.

EVENT: With the Fatali no longer being a feasible food source, the Leyar had returned to their old way of eating metalfruit. The Bolba however returned to their old ways too, and started hunting the Leyar that were collecting fruit. After years of peaceful ways, the Leyar were not prepared for this attack, and soon war broke out. The Bolba have the advantage.

TRIBES
Bolba 1: Yic'sil: Not worshiping. Pop. 30
Bolba 2: Not worshiping. Pop. 30
Leyar 1: Not worshiping. Pop. 30
Leyar 2: Not worshiping. Pop. 30

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:36 pm 

The ice area would finally birth its first species, a breed of fish, born from the metal that was littered throughout the reflective ice, making them themselves reflective. Between this and their own natural body heat, they'd be able to not only withstand, but produce very, very high temperatures, melting the very ice around them, allowing them to "swim" through the ice, as it were, even allowing them to consume the water and liquid metal that resulted.

And rolled 86.
whoo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:59 pm 

"Yes, quite so, you would indeed be right,
their imagination must take flight,
these grounded birds that know not the air
must have their attentions pointed there.
So then, shall I open Act One?
"

A pause.

And then a firm nod.

"Very well; thy will be done."

Plucking a button off of his immaculate black coat, Legault flipped it into the air like a coin loaded with destiny over the world below. As it turned and twisted in the air, it came to fly above Urnmb'krlack. There, it would begin its descent. As it fell and came to be in the world of mortals rather than in the world of the divine, those base physical forces that governed over them took their toll on the button. It would twist and warp as it came through the atmosphere down towards its intended destination in the middle of the woods.

The will of the playwright was that this button would crash into the woods like a shooting star, catching the eye of the Fleigh'ur as a momentous event. It might also become something but as for what that something was - Legault trusted that result as something out of his hands.

...And his coat, as well. He could not quite repress a sigh at that.

(Rolled a 55)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:04 pm 

Roll(1d100)+0:
100,+0
Total:100

yes i rolled a 100, deal w/it
--------------------------------------------

JEFF, LOOKING BACK AT THE SUDDEN SITUATION OF THE TWO WARRING TRIBES, FROWNED. HE DECIDED TO FASHION SEVERAL DIFFERENT ANIMALS FOR THE TWO TRIBES TO FEED ON. FIRST, HE FASHIONED SEVERAL DEER-LIKE CREATURES WITH LARGE, GLASS-LIKE EYES. THEY HAD THREE LEGS, AND VERY SMALL ANTLERS. BECAUSE THEY HAD THREE LEGS, THEY WERE SLOW, SO THEY WERE EASY TO CATCH. BUT, THEY HAD TOUGH METAL SKIN THAT ONLY CERTAIN CREATURES COULD GET THROUGH. THE SECOND BEAST WAS A FASCINATING METAL RODENT THAT HAD A TOUGH METAL SHELL. IT WOULD ROLL UP TO DEFEND ITSELF, AND MOVE AT HIGH SPEEDS WHEN ROLLED UP. HOWEVER, IT HAD POOR SIGHT, AND WOULD RELY ON TOUCH TO MOVE AROUND. THE THIRD ANIMAL WOULD FLY, AND EAT THE FRUIT OF THE FOREST, AND SPREAD THE SEEDS OF THE FOREST TREE SO THAT THE TREES WOULD NEVER DIE OUT.

JEFF LOOKED AT HIS CHILDREN, THE LEYAR, ONCE HAPPY, NOW BEING ATTACKED AND ONLY THEIR SKIN AND CAMOUFLAGE AS A DEFENSE. HE REACHED INTO HIS FIELDS, AND FILLED THEM WITH VARIOUS FRUITS AND VEGETABLES FOR HIS CHILDREN TO EAT. SEVERAL OF THEM PICKED UP THE POWERS OF THE FIELD.

Jeff then did lean back in his chair and kick up his feet, smiling.

"Betta' than a two, eh Horus?" And it was smug.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:00 am 
Site Admin

Horus rolls for how sad he is now.

Rolled a 66

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:22 am 

And Alice did see howupon Her failure had wrought the seeds of destruction upon the lands and so did She let down a single tear of Her black liquid sorrow. For in that moment She had felt the sadness in Her chosen's heart as the instrument of Her divine will had his land torn asunder by the inklings of war, and of hunger, and of despair, and of hate.

And so unto Her chosen did Her immaculate voice fill his mind, for in Her voice carried the seed of Hope, and of Virtue, and of Grace.

"Do not despair, Little One." She had said to Her chosen. "For the God of your people is with you, and will be kind to you, and will be bountiful to you, so that your people might live in the land of luxury, and of the wealth of happiness, and of the rivers of joy."

And to that end She instructed Her chosen into the land of the other mice tribe, and to extoll the virtues of the tool, and of the shelter, and of Her divine well, and so did Her chosen take on the name that She had so inadvertantly given him, and so did Her prophet introduce himself as Little One, and preach the name of Paramice, and the name of Micestro, and so it was spoken, so it was done.

Rolled a 96

!#%$ YEAH

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 pm 

Elby wrote:
The ice area would finally birth its first species, a breed of fish, born from the metal that was littered throughout the reflective ice, making them themselves reflective. Between this and their own natural body heat, they'd be able to not only withstand, but produce very, very high temperatures, melting the very ice around them, allowing them to "swim" through the ice, as it were, even allowing them to consume the water and liquid metal that resulted.

And rolled 86.
whoo

You work your great power, and find something... strange. You only produce two icefish. Of course, they'll reproduce over time, but shouldn't there be more than that?

Mister Owl wrote:
Plucking a button off of his immaculate black coat, Legault flipped it into the air like a coin loaded with destiny over the world below. As it turned and twisted in the air, it came to fly above Urnmb'krlack. There, it would begin its descent. As it fell and came to be in the world of mortals rather than in the world of the divine, those base physical forces that governed over them took their toll on the button. It would twist and warp as it came through the atmosphere down towards its intended destination in the middle of the woods.

The will of the playwright was that this button would crash into the woods like a shooting star, catching the eye of the Fleigh'ur as a momentous event. It might also become something but as for what that something was - Legault trusted that result as something out of his hands.

...And his coat, as well. He could not quite repress a sigh at that.

(Rolled a 55)

The Fellbird noticed the button and began heading towards it. You try to get the Fleigh'ur to notice it too, but in their dark pit they see nothing. Your power doesn't feel as strong as it should be. The Fellbird finds it, prods it, and the returns to its jungle, not interested.

Mecha wrote:
Roll(1d100)+0:
100,+0

yes i rolled a 100, deal w/it
--------------------------------------------

JEFF, LOOKING BACK AT THE SUDDEN SITUATION OF THE TWO WARRING TRIBES, FROWNED. HE DECIDED TO FASHION SEVERAL DIFFERENT ANIMALS FOR THE TWO TRIBES TO FEED ON. FIRST, HE FASHIONED SEVERAL DEER-LIKE CREATURES WITH LARGE, GLASS-LIKE EYES. THEY HAD THREE LEGS, AND VERY SMALL ANTLERS. BECAUSE THEY HAD THREE LEGS, THEY WERE SLOW, SO THEY WERE EASY TO CATCH. BUT, THEY HAD TOUGH METAL SKIN THAT ONLY CERTAIN CREATURES COULD GET THROUGH. THE SECOND BEAST WAS A FASCINATING METAL RODENT THAT HAD A TOUGH METAL SHELL. IT WOULD ROLL UP TO DEFEND ITSELF, AND MOVE AT HIGH SPEEDS WHEN ROLLED UP. HOWEVER, IT HAD POOR SIGHT, AND WOULD RELY ON TOUCH TO MOVE AROUND. THE THIRD ANIMAL WOULD FLY, AND EAT THE FRUIT OF THE FOREST, AND SPREAD THE SEEDS OF THE FOREST TREE SO THAT THE TREES WOULD NEVER DIE OUT.

JEFF LOOKED AT HIS CHILDREN, THE LEYAR, ONCE HAPPY, NOW BEING ATTACKED AND ONLY THEIR SKIN AND CAMOUFLAGE AS A DEFENSE. HE REACHED INTO HIS FIELDS, AND FILLED THEM WITH VARIOUS FRUITS AND VEGETABLES FOR HIS CHILDREN TO EAT. SEVERAL OF THEM PICKED UP THE POWERS OF THE FIELD.

Jeff then did lean back in his chair and kick up his feet, smiling.

"Betta' than a two, eh Horus?" And it was smug.

He summons a great well of power. Yes, surely this be a great show of action! With a power like this this he could move mountains! He creates several different species, only a small amount of each. They would need time to reproduce before hunting them would solve the problem and the squabble between the tribes continues, at least for now. He found that when he tried to use his power again, nothing grew in the field. You know you should of had more power than that, but it feels like something is lacking.

Falcon6 wrote:

Horus rolls for how sad he is now.

Rolled a 66

You're quite sad.

Ruki Motomiya wrote:
And to that end She instructed Her chosen into the land of the other mice tribe, and to extoll the virtues of the tool, and of the shelter, and of Her divine well, and so did Her chosen take on the name that She had so inadvertantly given him, and so did Her prophet introduce himself as Little One, and preach the name of Paramice, and the name of Micestro, and so it was spoken, so it was done.

Rolled a 96

!#%$ YEAH

Little One was accepted into the tribe but was not revered in any respected role like before. He was expected to pull his own weight and most mice ignored his teachings and those that listened simply did not understand. Nor were they all that willing to change their name. With the power you used, they should be bowing at his feet. What happened?

NOTICE: All gods might consider looking into worshipers for more power.
EVENT: The metalmites encountered the Fathom and ate its chains to reproduce. Under its chains were six spider like legs it used to fend off the metalmites but they were too small. The creatures crawled into the beast and began to control it like a puppet. It begins moving south in search of metal.

EVENT: All successful plant-based regions grow.

TRIBES
Bolba 1: Yic'sil: Not worshiping. Pop. 30
Bolba 2: Not worshiping. Pop. 30
Leyar 1: Not worshiping. Pop. 25
Leyar 2: Not worshiping. Pop. 25

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:28 pm 

Oh, now the world was forcing him to give a !#%$, was it. Fine, have it your way. We'll see just who is giving a !#%$ in the end.
We'll start off simple and direct: a spirit to visit each tribe of Bolba and Leyar alike, using what little power he could still muster to be universally understood, to deliver the holy message of !#%$:
"I'm not going to !#%$ you. I'm a god, and I'm here to tell you that I need you, and you need me. Other gods might tell you about hope and kindness and nonsense like that, or try to clean up the mess left around like some kind of janitor. Don't even get me started on that doofus that keeps trying to make birds, dear god. But that's not the point: the point is, this world cares not for you. Plants that spew acid on whatever they touch, gigantic monsters that lay waste to everything in their path, even hives of tiny creatures that rip the land asunder to devour the metal it holds and overwhelm the planet. This world is not a kind one. The point is, you need a protector, and I can't do that unless I can get your worship. So next time you need help, just look to me on the moon of Cogus; always sitting idle, always watching over, always there since the dawn of time. For in the end, !#%$."

Once the message was delivered to all four recipients, it would vanish, its mission complete.

Rolled a 60.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:15 pm 

JEFF DID LOOK AT !#%$, AND TAPPED HIS LIP, SMILING LIGHTLY. "So, creatures that live in a metal environment would worship a God that is pleased about creating a monster that eats metal?" JEFF TURNED HIS ATTENTION BACK TO HIS CHILDREN, LAMENTING HIS WASTED TURN. HE NEEDED HIS CHILDREN TO WORSHIP HIM? THE AYLA ALREADY WORSHIPED HIM IN A VERY LOOSE SENSE. THEN HE HAD AN IDEA. A CLEVER IDEA. HE REACHED DOWN AND SELECTED 5 OF HIS CHILDREN FROM EACH TRIBE, AND GAVE THEM HIS WORD.

"LOOK, LOOK TO THE SKYS, TO THE MOUNTAINS, TO THE PLAINS, TO THE TREES," THEY WOULD PREACH, "FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS, THREE GREAT MIRACLES WILL OCCUR, AND YOU WILL BEAR WITNESS TO THEM. AND YOU WILL RESPECT YOUR GOD, THE ONE WHO BREATHED LIFE INTO YOUR LANDS AND GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED TO LIVE. JEFF, THE LUCKIEST GOD. AND AFTER THESE THREE DAYS, I WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT GIFT, BUT ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Roll(1d100)+0:
81,+0
Total:81

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 am 

And Alice did look upon Her powers failures and was filled with Her understanding, of the need for those to follow her name, and to sing it's praises throughout. To this end, She did not promise the greatest of the land's wealth, not did She disparage those who would be against Her, but instead would She lead by example, and by action, and by results.

And so did She instruct Little One to weave Her tale. To instruct him in the way of Her role in the creation of the world as it was known, and what was not Her, and what had passed, and what had failed to be. And so did She instruct Little One to show them how She had given him the knowledge to create protection, and to hunt better, and to show Her gifts to the others by showing it, and by using them, and by giving all who would ask, though they believed in what She said or not, the instructions to learn from Little One, and to be shown ways to hunt better, and to navigate better, and to create shelter, and to till agriculture, so that they might decide for themselves if Her way would be good to them, and would be kind to them, and would care for them, so that Her prophet might lead by example, and might be open about Her to all, and that all might be open to Her. And so would Her people, She hoped, find the salvation She had hoped would call to them, when they saw upon Her prophet's abilities.

Rolled a 96
...Again? WELP.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:16 am 

From an unknown void, the Great Curiosity entered the world. Seeing it for the fullness of its potential, he foresaw a great orchestration of reality that could unfold. And so he began his work.

His first task was was to create a landscape responsive to his designs. He selected a region in the eastern hemisphere and began to carve out a massive network of spires and canyons stretching for miles. To do his bidding, he began forming stone creatures of all shapes and sizes, each with a purpose and a each reflection of its maker. They were to be his tools, exalted for their service.

Rolled 88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:22 pm 

Legault tittered to himself. Of course, it was not the coin that was important in and of itself. Yet, anyways.

For now though, it was time to begin to guide the Fleigh'ur to their greater destiny. Or make up very convincing !#%$ as he went along - either way! So it was that he plucked a strand from his quill, twisting it between his fingers experimentally. This strand would be as a string of fate - a lifeline, if you will. All he needed to do was attach it to one of the many owls below in order to associate the two. This in and of itself would not be the great working of creation, so the playwright did not anticipate any serious problems in performing this task.

After looking around at the Fleigh'ur living their daily, toil-filled lives with only the occasional rat to break them from the dull existence of consuming plants with a somewhat acidic content, Legault selected one who looked thin and sickly. Pulling out a jeweler's loupe, he leaned in close to the world, invisible to lower order beings who could not perceive the supreme realm within which the gods worked, and eyed this Fleigh'ur. Once he spied the miserable creature's soul, he took the strand from his quill, and, as a seamstress pulls a thread through the hole of a needle, so too did Legault exercise the most subtle movement that he could to pull this strand through the sickly Fleigh'ur's soul. Only through this would he attach the two essences, his own and the Fleigh'ur's, and claim this creature for his master's higher purposes.

This act would be the beginning of an effort to make this chosen bird transcend his peers. It would be the beginning of the inception of an era.

(Roll: 100)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:39 pm 

"Hello world!"

new.addplayer = Gene the Ascended ;

"First order of business. I require...A SHRUBBERY! A nice one. With a little hill so you get a nice path. A PATH, I SAY!" The new god took out his d100 and rolled. And so, it began.

Roll = 74

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:52 pm 

((OOC: Switching to second person because yes))

It would appear you have missed a number of turns in your otherworldly obligations. Perhaps the fates would allow a bit of leeway in your next appeals.

With your dual suns established in the skies, it's time to set the world in motion. You spin Ayotil on the axis of the poles, slowly so as not to destroy the established areas, and you set in motion Leth, Soleth, and Cogus, with cogus as the closest, leth as the second closest, and Soleth as the farthest. They are set at different speeds to offer day and night cycles for both planets, and allow Cogus to eclipse them both. Every 100 years they would all align and create an intense beam of pure, all encompassing light, focused by Cogus, on the northeastern tip of the planet.

You hope The Censored One will not mind the change in scenery.

With the world now in motion, you decide to make your first mark on the land. You take a godly cleaver, and slowly press it into the land, breaking the crust and creating slanted mountains and a deep valley that stretch for miles, aligned with the orbits of Leth and Soleth. A spring of water shoots up from the broken crust, and fills the deep valley, creating a river as wide as a grand lake, fed from subterrainian water systems.

From this region would your kin later be formed to live by light.

Your roll a 91, hopeful that the fates will allow your creation to come to be.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:26 pm 
Site Admin

Horus mutters a little bit under his breath. "Great, so I got a demon bird. Well, let's see what I can do about it."

Horus looks at the land surrounding the demon bird. He knew that the Fellbird would have to lay its eggs at some point. And it's always the environment that changes the child. Maybe the spawn of the Fellbird won't be as deadly if they had a lovely environment.

He willed the land to be filled with the finest of water and flora for the future spawn to feed upon outside of the Fellbird's influence. Then, maybe in a generation or two, not only would the Fellbird's spawn be kind and good, but maybe they could work together with the wildlife to fend off the foes slowly surrounding them. A true feat of nature beating out technology.

Rolled a 2

I don't even plan for high rolls anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:13 am 

((OOC: Okay you must be doing something wrong. The chances of rolling that many 2s is extremely low. You have to have some kind of options turned on to get rolls that low this consistently.))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:34 am 
Site Admin

McKnackus I wrote:
((OOC: Okay you must be doing something wrong. The chances of rolling that many 2s is extremely low. You have to have some kind of options turned on to get rolls that low this consistently.))

((OOC: Nope. Tried out another roll and I got an 82! Then a 79 and then a 32. So I am pretty confident in saying that my (Horus's) luck is that crappy.))

I personally think it's my avatar. Always hard up on luck.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:03 am 

((OOC: Lotta replies to make, so lets get started. With so many players, I'll try to give everyone more time to post. Also, new places would be great, this place is looking kinda bland.))

Elby wrote:
Oh, now the world was forcing him to give a !#%$, was it. Fine, have it your way. We'll see just who is giving a !#%$ in the end.
We'll start off simple and direct: a spirit to visit each tribe of Bolba and Leyar alike, using what little power he could still muster to be universally understood, to deliver the holy message of !#%$:
"I'm not going to !#%$ you. I'm a god, and I'm here to tell you that I need you, and you need me. Other gods might tell you about hope and kindness and nonsense like that, or try to clean up the mess left around like some kind of janitor. Don't even get me started on that doofus that keeps trying to make birds, dear god. But that's not the point: the point is, this world cares not for you. Plants that spew acid on whatever they touch, gigantic monsters that lay waste to everything in their path, even hives of tiny creatures that rip the land asunder to devour the metal it holds and overwhelm the planet. This world is not a kind one. The point is, you need a protector, and I can't do that unless I can get your worship. So next time you need help, just look to me on the moon of Cogus; always sitting idle, always watching over, always there since the dawn of time. For in the end, !#%$."

Once the message was delivered to all four recipients, it would vanish, its mission complete.

Rolled a 60.

He found that his divine voice was beyond mortal comprehension and his message was ignored by all. All except the Yic'sil tribe. They were deeply moved by the god whose words were blocked by his own divinity and called him The Censored One. They felt somehow, if they relaxed, Cogus would protect them. The Yic'sil are now worshiping !#%$. Despite the tribe becoming less productive, they appear to be happier.

Mecha wrote:
"LOOK, LOOK TO THE SKYS, TO THE MOUNTAINS, TO THE PLAINS, TO THE TREES," THEY WOULD PREACH, "FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS, THREE GREAT MIRACLES WILL OCCUR, AND YOU WILL BEAR WITNESS TO THEM. AND YOU WILL RESPECT YOUR GOD, THE ONE WHO BREATHED LIFE INTO YOUR LANDS AND GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED TO LIVE. JEFF, THE LUCKIEST GOD. AND AFTER THESE THREE DAYS, I WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT GIFT, BUT ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Roll(1d100)+0:
81,+0
Total:81

Jeff had a much more successful time delivering a message than !#%$. On the first day it rains foods. On the second, animals begin walking to the villages and lay down to be hunted, and on the third strange lights danced across the sky. While the other tribes did not think much of these phenomena, the second Leyar tribe was awed and vowed to worship The Holy Roller. They eagerly await his gift.

Ruki Motomiya wrote:
And Alice did look upon Her powers failures and was filled with Her understanding, of the need for those to follow her name, and to sing it's praises throughout. To this end, She did not promise the greatest of the land's wealth, not did She disparage those who would be against Her, but instead would She lead by example, and by action, and by results.

And so did She instruct Little One to weave Her tale. To instruct him in the way of Her role in the creation of the world as it was known, and what was not Her, and what had passed, and what had failed to be. And so did She instruct Little One to show them how She had given him the knowledge to create protection, and to hunt better, and to show Her gifts to the others by showing it, and by using them, and by giving all who would ask, though they believed in what She said or not, the instructions to learn from Little One, and to be shown ways to hunt better, and to navigate better, and to create shelter, and to till agriculture, so that they might decide for themselves if Her way would be good to them, and would be kind to them, and would care for them, so that Her prophet might lead by example, and might be open about Her to all, and that all might be open to Her. And so would Her people, She hoped, find the salvation She had hoped would call to them, when they saw upon Her prophet's abilities.

Rolled a 96
...Again? WELP.

After time passed they were slowly more receptive to his words, and while not quite using tools began living under incredibly basic shelters made from fallen metal branches. They had trouble grasping the more advanced concepts, however. They slowly began to worship the goddess he spoke of, who they came to know as The Metal Lady.

Snes wrote:
From an unknown void, the Great Curiosity entered the world. Seeing it for the fullness of its potential, he foresaw a great orchestration of reality that could unfold. And so he began his work.

His first task was was to create a landscape responsive to his designs. He selected a region in the eastern hemisphere and began to carve out a massive network of spires and canyons stretching for miles. To do his bidding, he began forming stone creatures of all shapes and sizes, each with a purpose and a each reflection of its maker. They were to be his tools, exalted for their service.

Rolled 88

The vast, simple-minded golems were created and began building great canyons for their creator under its influence.

Mister Owl wrote:
After looking around at the Fleigh'ur living their daily, toil-filled lives with only the occasional rat to break them from the dull existence of consuming plants with a somewhat acidic content, Legault selected one who looked thin and sickly. Pulling out a jeweler's loupe, he leaned in close to the world, invisible to lower order beings who could not perceive the supreme realm within which the gods worked, and eyed this Fleigh'ur. Once he spied the miserable creature's soul, he took the strand from his quill, and, as a seamstress pulls a thread through the hole of a needle, so too did Legault exercise the most subtle movement that he could to pull this strand through the sickly Fleigh'ur's soul. Only through this would he attach the two essences, his own and the Fleigh'ur's, and claim this creature for his master's higher purposes.

This act would be the beginning of an effort to make this chosen bird transcend his peers. It would be the beginning of the inception of an era.

(Roll: 100)

The creature chosen to be its avatar upon the world grew bigger, to a size of 5 feet with a more refined appearance. Its peers, simple birds that they were, grew fearful of this large bird.

Voice wrote:
"Hello world!"

new.addplayer = Gene the Ascended ;

"First order of business. I require...A SHRUBBERY! A nice one. With a little hill so you get a nice path. A PATH, I SAY!" The new god took out his d100 and rolled. And so, it began.

Roll = 74

A hill was placed upon the world, topped by a gaggle of shrubs. Wow, lots of new divinities popping up.

McKnackus I wrote:
((OOC: Switching to second person because yes))

It would appear you have missed a number of turns in your otherworldly obligations. Perhaps the fates would allow a bit of leeway in your next appeals.

With your dual suns established in the skies, it's time to set the world in motion. You spin Ayotil on the axis of the poles, slowly so as not to destroy the established areas, and you set in motion Leth, Soleth, and Cogus, with cogus as the closest, leth as the second closest, and Soleth as the farthest. They are set at different speeds to offer day and night cycles for both planets, and allow Cogus to eclipse them both. Every 100 years they would all align and create an intense beam of pure, all encompassing light, focused by Cogus, on the northeastern tip of the planet.

You hope The Censored One will not mind the change in scenery.

With the world now in motion, you decide to make your first mark on the land. You take a godly cleaver, and slowly press it into the land, breaking the crust and creating slanted mountains and a deep valley that stretch for miles, aligned with the orbits of Leth and Soleth. A spring of water shoots up from the broken crust, and fills the deep valley, creating a river as wide as a grand lake, fed from subterrainian water systems.

From this region would your kin later be formed to live by light.

Your roll a 91, hopeful that the fates will allow your creation to come to be.

Doopinus spun the world and sky. When Cogus was heated by the focused moonstars, it would turn red before cooling when it was outside of the focused light.

And then he built the land in which the Grand Master hoped his people would live in.

Falcon6 wrote:
Horus mutters a little bit under his breath. "Great, so I got a demon bird. Well, let's see what I can do about it."

Horus looks at the land surrounding the demon bird. He knew that the Fellbird would have to lay its eggs at some point. And it's always the environment that changes the child. Maybe the spawn of the Fellbird won't be as deadly if they had a lovely environment.

He willed the land to be filled with the finest of water and flora for the future spawn to feed upon outside of the Fellbird's influence. Then, maybe in a generation or two, not only would the Fellbird's spawn be kind and good, but maybe they could work together with the wildlife to fend off the foes slowly surrounding them. A true feat of nature beating out technology.

Rolled a 2

I don't even plan for high rolls anymore.

The jungle became home to horrible things that would, when discovered, only be spoken of in whispers.

EVENT: The metalmites begin moving southward. They are dangerous to all metal-based life.

TRIBES
Bolba 1: Yic'sil: Worshiping !#%$. Pop. 30
Bolba 2: Worshiping Alice. Pop. 30
Leyar 2: Worshiping Jeff. Pop. 25

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:20 am 

Brometheus observed his sea civilization. "What if they evolve to the point where they can walk on land? They'd have nowhere to go...well, nowhere that's created by me." He said, remembering that he's not alone in this. "I should make something for them to play around with, in case they evolve that way." Feeling a little experimental, he created a big flat land of grass right near the small ocean he created, with some trees and rocks here and there. And now he waits to see if the sea creatures would stay in the ocean, or if they'd actually get out.

Rolled a 60

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:10 am 

JEFF DID LOOK DOWN TO HIS CHILDREN, SEEING THAT HALF OF THEM DID CHOOSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND IT DID PLEASE HIM. BUT HE DID LOOK DOWN AND SAW THAT THERE WAS A GREAT EVIL MOVING DOWN TO DESTROY HIS CREATION, AND HE WAS TORN. SO HE DID REACH ACROSS THE MAP, AND RAN RED MILES ACROSS THE SURFACE OF THE PLANET IN FRONT OF HIS FOREST, WATCHING THEM REACH DEEP INTO THE MANTLE, AND FILL WITH MAGMA. THE UNCROSS-ABLE CHASMS RE-DIRECTED THE METAL EATING THREAT.

JEFF ITCHED HIS NOSE, HIS GREAT WORK DONE, WHEN HE NOTICED SOMETHING PECULIAR. THE AYLA, HAVING A NEW PLACE TO RUN TO, DESCENDED FROM THE NORTHERN VOLCANOES AND RE-EMERGED IN THE RED MILES.

JEFF LET THE AYLA SETTLE FOR THE MOMENT, AND RETURNED HIS ATTENTION TO HIS CHILDREN, PREPARED TO GIVE THEM THE GIFT HE HAD PROMISED THEM. HE REACHED INTO THE CENTER OF THE TWO TRIBES AND CREATED A MASSIVE METAL TREE. THE TREE GREW GIANT FRUITS, AND HAD ROOTS THAT SPANNED UNDER THE ENTIRE FOREST. THE MASSIVE TREE WAS MORE THAN LARGE ENOUGH TO HOUSE BOTH TRIBES.

HE LOOKED DOWN AT HIS CREATIONS, AND THEN SIGHED, KNOWING THAT HALF OF THEM WOULD BE LOST EVEN IF HE HAD THE BEST ROLL. STILL, IT WAS GOOD.
--------------------------------
Roll(1d100)+0:
100,+0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:19 am 

A lesser god might be frustrated with this failure, but no, there were no !#%$ to be given on this day. That's not to say !#%$ didn't notice the one tribe to pay attention, though. Even without directly understanding his words, they got the idea better than he ever could've hoped for. He supposed he'd have to reward them in some capacity, both to protect them and encourage this whole "worship" thing.

And so, around the Yic'sil tribe's territory, there would now be a new breed of plant. Similar in appearance to cacti, as if they had arms up in the air to warn off intruders. They would also be a very deep, dark red, also as a warning, but also a somewhat relaxing hue, so as to go along with its most prominent feature: should any quick, sudden movements be made around them, they would expel their needles at the source, which would carry with them a toxin. It wasn't lethal, at least not initially, but would calm the "victim," but should the target continued to be particularly stressed in any capacity, it WOULD freeze up their nervous system, killing them, although the toxin only lasted for about ten minutes or so.

Normally, !#%$ would be fine with just going for the one action, but something about that left a bitter taste in his mouth. It gave far too much of an impression that he gave a !#%$, and he just couldn't leave it there. Looking over to a much more barren area of the planet, he decided it was time to create yet another ecosystem. And so, a plateau sprung from the earth, several miles in diameter at the top, and reaching up into the clouds. Were there even clouds? Eh, who gives a !#%$. It's really high up, alright? However, from the very center of this plateau, something else would come out even higher: a thin, smooth metal needle. Well, thin being relatively speaking. Now this was a space needle. Perhaps this could even be seen as some sort of holy ground, by the looks of it. !#%$ shook his head at this, though, realizing he still had that worship nonsense still in his head. It mattered not, though; this would have to do for now.

Rolled a 65.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:01 pm 

Legault was pleased by this outcome. It bode well for the future of this enterprise, and it seemed as though that glorious being which he served approved as well.

The Fleigh'ur tribesman, so elevated in stature, was to retain his sickliness and his deathly pallor. That he was larger in status than he had been before did not change his essential nature, but made it moreso. He almost seemed more sickly and more pale. The name he bore before this transformation if, indeed, he had ever had one, would be forgotten for all of time. His first action was simply to bend down to the sand he stood in and inscribe in it, "ఆది," followed by "And so I am the first."

With that act completed, he reached at one of his own wing bones on his left wing and with a calculated nonchalance, broke it off without making a sound. He would do the same with a different wing bone on the opposite side of his body. What he intended to do with those was anyone's guess, but the already browning blood that dripped from the wounds it left on his wings did not seem to perturb him in the slightest. Indeed, he plucked off one of his feathers and set off to find a rock, some form of plan twisting about in his mind perhaps. The inscription he marked the earth with may have been left for his fellow avians to look upon, although it was hard to discern if they had the facility for words to recognize it as a message.

The divine playwright in the realms above, for his part, willed the button he had dropped into the midst of the forest to be as a seed. For the moment, it would not take bloom into a full-grown plant, but merely become a sapling. The sapling would probably have certain non-organic characteristics, given its roots - hints of metal along its bark which would not seem to be entirely natural either. Legault seemed to be all about slow, measured steps, and this divine act would be no different. The forest needed to have some kind of allure, though, and it was time he start setting about ensuring that the Fleigh'ur became something to be reckoned with.

(Rolled a 68)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:36 pm 

When The Great Curiosity was satisfied with the canyon, he made his next move. He created a great storm in the sky above the canyon and, in it, he formed magnificent flying creatures made of pure electricity, as well as an entire electric ecosystem in which they could live and thrive. He placed the electric jungle down on the canyon, where it would feed into an eternal storm in the skies above.

Rolled 48

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:54 pm 

Current state of Doopinus Valley (temporary title)

You look upon your newly constructed haven. Surrounded by mountains that jut from the ground, acting as walls to protect the coming people.

Speaking of which, you decide it's time to form your own species. Knowing the advantages of their location, and having set both stars and the moon in orbit to align above it, you create a simple creature, built to live by the light and survive this harsh world.

They would be simple creatures initially, resembling rabbits, but with a thick outer shell on their backs that acts as their protection, their weapon, and their source of energy. The armor will extend from the tips of their noses to the tip of their tails, and will be constructed of plates with spikes on the end. When rolled up, the spikes will spread out and extend, warding off enemies, as well as acting as a hard shell against blunt hits. The plates will also absorb light and provide extra energy in sunlight in addition to food. The plates can also emit light, and may act as a form of communication in the future. They will also have sharp claws, to dig through the mountain for further protection.

You roll an 86.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:37 pm 

"Cool, I made something," the new god snickered, tossing his d100. "Alright, so where to truly begin? Order? Chaos? New things? Old things? PRESENT THINGS?!" Gene looked upon the MS Paint map of the world before him, glancing occasionally to the actual planet on screen beside him.

"I've got just the ticket! I know what I'll do! I'm going to make something perfectly new!" He poked at the screen, narrowing his gaze. "Now how do I create things anyways?" Tapping a finger he thought for a bit, when the answer suddenly hit. "Oh right, it's just like that hill," he explained, standing still, "I just roll this thing and the map shall fill."

Waving his arm in the air, Gene cackled and grinned, about to begin. "So here's what I want; don't fail me now. Give me land to make other gods proclaim 'wow!' In the northeast I want a vast plains. A great expanse and occasional rains. I need things to grow there, I want creatures to fare."
Stopping to nod, Gene looked away from his screen, and down at a table where the map sat. "What I'm getting as is I want some nice green plains area right here," he pointed, "and some vegetation to grow. Rains often-enough and some sort of new race should start living there sooner or later. Probably later. Just gimmie the land and some sort of round...purple...tasty...non-venomous plant thing to eat."

He rolls a 68, making a face. "That's pretty good, I guess. I think."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:31 am 
Site Admin

"Okay", Horus mutters under his breath. "Maybe a new area. The south could use something. Maybe I can avoid..."

Horus looks to his former area and the giant monster Fellbird flying around it. For a second, it seemed to stare its 6 eyes into the sky, as if to look at Horus himself.

"...that. And try a new, fresher idea."

This could work out, he thought to himself. Maybe his luck could improve if he doesn't look at the giant bird demon jackass.

He looks to the south at the very pole. It requires...ice.

Penguins! He could make a group of penguins! Maybe he just needs to avoid the air-driven birds.

He focuses his power to mold a massive area of ice and chilly water on the southern pole to counteract the magma-infused northern pole. From there, he shall create a haven for a new type of penguin.

Rolled a 67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 am 

Shredderman8160 wrote:
Brometheus observed his sea civilization. "What if they evolve to the point where they can walk on land? They'd have nowhere to go...well, nowhere that's created by me." He said, remembering that he's not alone in this. "I should make something for them to play around with, in case they evolve that way." Feeling a little experimental, he created a big flat land of grass right near the small ocean he created, with some trees and rocks here and there. And now he waits to see if the sea creatures would stay in the ocean, or if they'd actually get out.

Rolled a 60

A small plain sprouted around the water.

Mecha wrote:
JEFF DID LOOK DOWN TO HIS CHILDREN, SEEING THAT HALF OF THEM DID CHOOSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND IT DID PLEASE HIM. BUT HE DID LOOK DOWN AND SAW THAT THERE WAS A GREAT EVIL MOVING DOWN TO DESTROY HIS CREATION, AND HE WAS TORN. SO HE DID REACH ACROSS THE MAP, AND RAN RED MILES ACROSS THE SURFACE OF THE PLANET IN FRONT OF HIS FOREST, WATCHING THEM REACH DEEP INTO THE MANTLE, AND FILL WITH MAGMA. THE UNCROSS-ABLE CHASMS RE-DIRECTED THE METAL EATING THREAT.

JEFF ITCHED HIS NOSE, HIS GREAT WORK DONE, WHEN HE NOTICED SOMETHING PECULIAR. THE AYLA, HAVING A NEW PLACE TO RUN TO, DESCENDED FROM THE NORTHERN VOLCANOES AND RE-EMERGED IN THE RED MILES.

JEFF LET THE AYLA SETTLE FOR THE MOMENT, AND RETURNED HIS ATTENTION TO HIS CHILDREN, PREPARED TO GIVE THEM THE GIFT HE HAD PROMISED THEM. HE REACHED INTO THE CENTER OF THE TWO TRIBES AND CREATED A MASSIVE METAL TREE. THE TREE GREW GIANT FRUITS, AND HAD ROOTS THAT SPANNED UNDER THE ENTIRE FOREST. THE MASSIVE TREE WAS MORE THAN LARGE ENOUGH TO HOUSE BOTH TRIBES.

HE LOOKED DOWN AT HIS CREATIONS, AND THEN SIGHED, KNOWING THAT HALF OF THEM WOULD BE LOST EVEN IF HE HAD THE BEST ROLL. STILL, IT WAS GOOD.
--------------------------------
Roll(1d100)+0:
100,+0

A river of lava flowed to try and prevent the beast from moving forward, however because of the Fathom's natural resiliency allowed it to survive the lava. However, when it attempted to cross, the Ayla had been waiting for it and attempted to drag it deep under the planet. The struggle is currently slowing the beast down.

Feeling refreshed by the worship, he also created a large metal tree between the two tribes, plentiful with metalfruits. However, no tribes had thought to build tree houses or live there. The Leyar tribe worshiping Jeff, calling themselves the Bebun tribe, seemed nervous when there are other tribes near the tree.

Elby wrote:
And so, around the Yic'sil tribe's territory, there would now be a new breed of plant. Similar in appearance to cacti, as if they had arms up in the air to warn off intruders. They would also be a very deep, dark red, also as a warning, but also a somewhat relaxing hue, so as to go along with its most prominent feature: should any quick, sudden movements be made around them, they would expel their needles at the source, which would carry with them a toxin. It wasn't lethal, at least not initially, but would calm the "victim," but should the target continued to be particularly stressed in any capacity, it WOULD freeze up their nervous system, killing them, although the toxin only lasted for about ten minutes or so.

Normally, !#%$ would be fine with just going for the one action, but something about that left a bitter taste in his mouth. It gave far too much of an impression that he gave a !#%$, and he just couldn't leave it there. Looking over to a much more barren area of the planet, he decided it was time to create yet another ecosystem. And so, a plateau sprung from the earth, several miles in diameter at the top, and reaching up into the clouds. Were there even clouds? Eh, who gives a !#%$. It's really high up, alright? However, from the very center of this plateau, something else would come out even higher: a thin, smooth metal needle. Well, thin being relatively speaking. Now this was a space needle. Perhaps this could even be seen as some sort of holy ground, by the looks of it. !#%$ shook his head at this, though, realizing he still had that worship nonsense still in his head. It mattered not, though; this would have to do for now.

Rolled a 65.

These red plants grew around the tribe's village and while there was the rare accidental death of the tribesmen, they did there job well.

And then with the new strength he got from worship, he also created a tall plateau from the land and a grand needle. Perhaps once more Gods were worshiped, they would join together to make a home atop the needle?

Mister Owl wrote:
The Fleigh'ur tribesman, so elevated in stature, was to retain his sickliness and his deathly pallor. That he was larger in status than he had been before did not change his essential nature, but made it moreso. He almost seemed more sickly and more pale. The name he bore before this transformation if, indeed, he had ever had one, would be forgotten for all of time. His first action was simply to bend down to the sand he stood in and inscribe in it, "ఆది," followed by "And so I am the first."

With that act completed, he reached at one of his own wing bones on his left wing and with a calculated nonchalance, broke it off without making a sound. He would do the same with a different wing bone on the opposite side of his body. What he intended to do with those was anyone's guess, but the already browning blood that dripped from the wounds it left on his wings did not seem to perturb him in the slightest. Indeed, he plucked off one of his feathers and set off to find a rock, some form of plan twisting about in his mind perhaps. The inscription he marked the earth with may have been left for his fellow avians to look upon, although it was hard to discern if they had the facility for words to recognize it as a message.

The divine playwright in the realms above, for his part, willed the button he had dropped into the midst of the forest to be as a seed. For the moment, it would not take bloom into a full-grown plant, but merely become a sapling. The sapling would probably have certain non-organic characteristics, given its roots - hints of metal along its bark which would not seem to be entirely natural either. Legault seemed to be all about slow, measured steps, and this divine act would be no different. The forest needed to have some kind of allure, though, and it was time he start setting about ensuring that the Fleigh'ur became something to be reckoned with.

(Rolled a 68)

The bird went about his plants while in the jungle around the pit a sapling grew. The sapling was rather large for a young tree and made of a dark metal like substance, with four holes in the trunk evenly apart and red strings growing from the branches like the leaves of a willow.

Snes wrote:
When The Great Curiosity was satisfied with the canyon, he made his next move. He created a great storm in the sky above the canyon and, in it, he formed magnificent flying creatures made of pure electricity, as well as an entire electric ecosystem in which they could live and thrive. He placed the electric jungle down on the canyon, where it would feed into an eternal storm in the skies above.

Rolled 48

An eternal storm raged above the canyon and descending from it were large birds made of its fury. As a gift to the land they planted the storm seeds that grew into a forest made of lightning. However the energy that made these strange lifeforms seemed to be soft. It looked like lightning but it did not hurt like lightning.

McKnackus I wrote:

You look upon your newly constructed haven. Surrounded by mountains that jut from the ground, acting as walls to protect the coming people.

Speaking of which, you decide it's time to form your own species. Knowing the advantages of their location, and having set both stars and the moon in orbit to align above it, you create a simple creature, built to live by the light and survive this harsh world.

They would be simple creatures initially, resembling rabbits, but with a thick outer shell on their backs that acts as their protection, their weapon, and their source of energy. The armor will extend from the tips of their noses to the tip of their tails, and will be constructed of plates with spikes on the end. When rolled up, the spikes will spread out and extend, warding off enemies, as well as acting as a hard shell against blunt hits. The plates will also absorb light and provide extra energy in sunlight in addition to food. The plates can also emit light, and may act as a form of communication in the future. They will also have sharp claws, to dig through the mountain for further protection.

You roll an 86.

((OOC: Oooh, art! I like it. Is that one of the mountain rivers?))

These shelled rabbits eat plants and absorb sunlight. While they do not communicate fully with light, they will use their lights to warn others of predators.

Voice wrote:
Waving his arm in the air, Gene cackled and grinned, about to begin. "So here's what I want; don't fail me now. Give me land to make other gods proclaim 'wow!' In the northeast I want a vast plains. A great expanse and occasional rains. I need things to grow there, I want creatures to fare."
Stopping to nod, Gene looked away from his screen, and down at a table where the map sat. "What I'm getting as is I want some nice green plains area right here," he pointed, "and some vegetation to grow. Rains often-enough and some sort of new race should start living there sooner or later. Probably later. Just gimmie the land and some sort of round...purple...tasty...non-venomous plant thing to eat."

He rolls a 68, making a face. "That's pretty good, I guess. I think."

Gene created a plain where purple plants grow.

Falcon6 wrote:
"Okay", Horus mutters under his breath. "Maybe a new area. The south could use something. Maybe I can avoid..."

Horus looks to his former area and the giant monster Fellbird flying around it. For a second, it seemed to stare its 6 eyes into the sky, as if to look at Horus himself.

"...that. And try a new, fresher idea."

This could work out, he thought to himself. Maybe his luck could improve if he doesn't look at the giant bird demon jackass.

He looks to the south at the very pole. It requires...ice.

Penguins! He could make a group of penguins! Maybe he just needs to avoid the air-driven birds.

He focuses his power to mold a massive area of ice and chilly water on the southern pole to counteract the magma-infused northern pole. From there, he shall create a haven for a new type of penguin.

Rolled a 67

The south part of the planet became a winter wonderland, now lets just hope no one rolls any more 2s.

TRIBES
Bolba 1: Yic'sil: Worshiping !#%$. Pop. 30
Bolba 2: Worshiping Alice. Pop. 30
Leyar 2: Bebun: Worshiping Jeff. Pop. 25

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:38 pm 

There we go. Never let the little buggers say they were never rewarded for their praise. Sure, a few died here and there, but hey, can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs. Those guys probably had it coming anyways.

With all this religious nonsense out of the way, !#%$ thought back to what had been his greatest success so far. It didn't take him long to decide it had to be the Fathoms. Sure, the use of "success" here was certainly debatable, but they certainly made him happy.

Regardless, it was time to replicate that success. !#%$ looked over to the ocean Brometheus had created earlier. Yes, that spot would do nicely.

Just one creature would do: one as large as the biggest of whales, sitting on the sea floor. It's skin would be perfectly smooth, even feeling surprisingly soft to the touch, and would be a dull, dark greyish-brown color, as one might expect from something residing at the bottom of an ocean. It had six relatively small (considering its size, "relatively small" probably means "about as big as a person") glowing red orbs that one could only assume were eyes, three on each side of its enormous maw, which went right down the center of its visible half. The inside of its mouth would be only a simple black, but at the back of its "throat," if you could even call it that, was a glowing red orb, similar-looking to its eyes, but much brighter, as well as emanating a comforting warmness to anything lured near it. Should anything actually venture near this orb, the great maw would close on it, making surprisingly little noise, only to open back up again a few minutes later, the creature seeming completely unharmed and would return to its normal life, although the "eaten" creature would have glowing red eyes from that point on. Nothing else seemed to change, but it could just be that this planet was too sparse and primitive for any other change to be noticed.

This mysterious creature, aside from the opening and closing of its maw, would never be seen moving, leaving its bottom half forever buried in the sea floor. This leaves what its bottom half even actually is up for anyone to guess: the obvious answer of a fish-like body, perhaps it was just a perfect sphere, or maybe this was just a maw of the planet itself, reaching out from the ground?

And with that, rolled a 54. Mediocre rolls for LIFE.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:24 pm 

Raxy wrote:
McKnackus I wrote:

You roll an 86.

((OOC: Oooh, art! I like it. Is that one of the mountain rivers?))

These shelled rabbits eat plants and absorb sunlight. While they do not communicate fully with light, they will use their lights to warn others of predators.

((OOC: Sorta. I'm not sure if the mountains in the world map reflect what I was getting at. It wouldn't be like normal mountains where it's a single point, it's two points with a valley between them, and massive dropoffs at either side of them. So it would be more like this.
))

And now, to make the area more habitable, you decide to add some more vegetation to the mix. Vines growing from the dirt will grow up the inner sides of the valley and produce fruit and leaves for the armored rabbits to eat. The vines can also act as materials for nests and ground to stand on. Some vines will grow into full branches and spring into trees to act as shade when it's needed and farther vegetation. In addition, the roots will reach beneath the crust of the valley and extend to the ditch. The roots will have sharp, poisonous spines and come out from under the crust and thrive in the shade of the slanted mountain, creating a vast thorny brush that will spread throughout the natural moat for farther protection.

In addition, to add to it all, there will be year-round snow on the tips of the mountains, seeing as they are at such a high elevation. This will feed more water into the system below and provide more moisture to the plant life and creatures. In addition, when the suns align every 100 winters, it will turn the snow into clear ice, and it will freeze down the mountain and become like glass to farther concentrate the light. By this method will they learn messages sent from me through the stars and revitalize themselves to full strength.

You roll a 24, Perhaps you were too ambitious in your designs.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:06 am 

((OOC: I'm still kind of confused by what you were going for. I was confused when you originally made it, so I just interpreted what you said and put it on the map. I won't be changing the map, so I guess its in the mountains or something?))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:55 am 

((OOC: Yeah that'll work. The idea was that it'd only be creating two half mountains and a valley between them and nothing else, but hey, I can always use that green field and lake you gave me anyway. :mrgreen:))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:39 pm 
Site Admin

"Now," Horus smiled as he started to cheer emphatically, "give me fish! Fish! All sorts of hearty, healthy fish!"

He knew the birds of the area would love fish. He wills the area to become a aqua wonderland of hearty fish, almost mystically good that would make the penguins of the area healthy and lively. They would be accessed through many small pools of water, but center around a gigantic lake away from the center of the pole.

Rolled a 94

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:11 pm 

God name: Bastet

oh my goddness look at all these really neat places they are all soo cool and fancy!! But none of them are really cute, so I will create a land that has sugar and lakes and streams of cream and there is candy everywhere and mountains of string and it will be wonderful and look cute and amazing isnt this so much fun guys im having so much fun

EDIT: whoops i forgot to roll teehee =3

Roll(1d100)+0:
96,+0
Total:96

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:34 pm 

JEFF DID LOOK AT THE MAP AND SHRUGGED, NOTING THAT NOTHING HE DID REALLY SEEMED TO COME OUT CORRECTLY. HE DID LOOK DOWN TO HIS AYLA TRYING TO KILL THE CREATURE THAT WAS EATING THEM AND COMMENDED THEIR EFFORTS. HE REALLY DIDN'T FEEL LIKE TRYING TO ADVANCE EITHER RACE RIGHT NOW, AS HIS EFFORTS WOULD ONLY END IN FAILURE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. SUCH IS THE CURSE OF HAVING HIGH LUCK.

JEFF THEN DECIDED TO SIMPLY STORE HIS POWER FOR A TURN. FOR IF THERE WAS GOING TO BE ANY KIND OF CHANGE, IT WOULD TAKE A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF POWER. SUCH IS THE WAY OF THE DICE.

----------------------------
Roll(1d100)+0:
93,+0
Total:93

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:54 am 

The Great Curiosity saw fit to advance the culture of his golem creations, giving them a knowledge of writing and craftsmanship. He instilled in them an innate dissatisfaction with their natural condition, that they may ever strive to improve themselves and their surroundings, paving the way for the future their creator desired for them. Their tribal society would be ruled by a collective of scholars who would interpret his writings on the spires of the canyon.

Rolled 31

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:54 am 

"Okay, cool. Now I need some sort of...life...creature thing...Hmmm..." Gene pondered for a moment, tapping his finger on his lips. "I want some sort of spikey-ass flesh-sacks popping up over in my plains, with little beady eyes and long tails, and spikes, and they're green and scary, and they walk on four legs, and they love them some purple plants. Yeah!"

Taking his die in hand, Gene gave mumbled some lucky mumbo jumbo before tossing it on his table. "Fifty-seven." It was a 57. "That's pretty terrible." It was pretty terrible.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:04 pm 

Elby wrote:
Regardless, it was time to replicate that success. !#%$ looked over to the ocean Brometheus had created earlier. Yes, that spot would do nicely.

Just one creature would do: one as large as the biggest of whales, sitting on the sea floor. It's skin would be perfectly smooth, even feeling surprisingly soft to the touch, and would be a dull, dark greyish-brown color, as one might expect from something residing at the bottom of an ocean. It had six relatively small (considering its size, "relatively small" probably means "about as big as a person") glowing red orbs that one could only assume were eyes, three on each side of its enormous maw, which went right down the center of its visible half. The inside of its mouth would be only a simple black, but at the back of its "throat," if you could even call it that, was a glowing red orb, similar-looking to its eyes, but much brighter, as well as emanating a comforting warmness to anything lured near it. Should anything actually venture near this orb, the great maw would close on it, making surprisingly little noise, only to open back up again a few minutes later, the creature seeming completely unharmed and would return to its normal life, although the "eaten" creature would have glowing red eyes from that point on. Nothing else seemed to change, but it could just be that this planet was too sparse and primitive for any other change to be noticed.

This mysterious creature, aside from the opening and closing of its maw, would never be seen moving, leaving its bottom half forever buried in the sea floor. This leaves what its bottom half even actually is up for anyone to guess: the obvious answer of a fish-like body, perhaps it was just a perfect sphere, or maybe this was just a maw of the planet itself, reaching out from the ground?

And with that, rolled a 54. Mediocre rolls for LIFE.

The Mawed rose from the murky depths of the sand and sea. Occasionally a fish would enter its maw, and continue swimming around the ocean with its new glowing peeps. Eventually, The Fathom lurking in the water wanders into a strange cave, looking for that mysterious, elusive thing that draws it and it returns with its eyes glowing not white nor black like usually but instead they glow red. After it returns it appears to be more docile and less restless, only really attacking things for food. An improvement?

McKnackus I wrote:
And now, to make the area more habitable, you decide to add some more vegetation to the mix. Vines growing from the dirt will grow up the inner sides of the valley and produce fruit and leaves for the armored rabbits to eat. The vines can also act as materials for nests and ground to stand on. Some vines will grow into full branches and spring into trees to act as shade when it's needed and farther vegetation. In addition, the roots will reach beneath the crust of the valley and extend to the ditch. The roots will have sharp, poisonous spines and come out from under the crust and thrive in the shade of the slanted mountain, creating a vast thorny brush that will spread throughout the natural moat for farther protection.

In addition, to add to it all, there will be year-round snow on the tips of the mountains, seeing as they are at such a high elevation. This will feed more water into the system below and provide more moisture to the plant life and creatures. In addition, when the suns align every 100 winters, it will turn the snow into clear ice, and it will freeze down the mountain and become like glass to farther concentrate the light. By this method will they learn messages sent from me through the stars and revitalize themselves to full strength.

In your attempt to create snow covered peaks you end up covering the mountains in snow, and some of the surrounding area. The rabbit-like creatures find the conditions harder to live in, but the metal keeps them... insulated?

Falcon6 wrote:
"Now," Horus smiled as he started to cheer emphatically, "give me fish! Fish! All sorts of hearty, healthy fish!"

He knew the birds of the area would love fish. He wills the area to become a aqua wonderland of hearty fish, almost mystically good that would make the penguins of the area healthy and lively. They would be accessed through many small pools of water, but center around a gigantic lake away from the center of the pole.

Rolled a 94

A lake with rivers extending from it is created, full of arctic fishes. Perhaps Horus' birds will finally come to fruition?

Nekomusume~chan wrote:
God name: Bastet

oh my goddness look at all these really neat places they are all soo cool and fancy!! But none of them are really cute, so I will create a land that has sugar and lakes and streams of cream and there is candy everywhere and mountains of string and it will be wonderful and look cute and amazing isnt this so much fun guys im having so much fun

EDIT: whoops i forgot to roll teehee =3

Roll(1d100)+0:
96,+0
Total:96

An amazing land of sugar and sweets rises. What twisted forms of life could it give birth to?

Mecha wrote:
JEFF DID LOOK AT THE MAP AND SHRUGGED, NOTING THAT NOTHING HE DID REALLY SEEMED TO COME OUT CORRECTLY. HE DID LOOK DOWN TO HIS AYLA TRYING TO KILL THE CREATURE THAT WAS EATING THEM AND COMMENDED THEIR EFFORTS. HE REALLY DIDN'T FEEL LIKE TRYING TO ADVANCE EITHER RACE RIGHT NOW, AS HIS EFFORTS WOULD ONLY END IN FAILURE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. SUCH IS THE CURSE OF HAVING HIGH LUCK.

JEFF THEN DECIDED TO SIMPLY STORE HIS POWER FOR A TURN. FOR IF THERE WAS GOING TO BE ANY KIND OF CHANGE, IT WOULD TAKE A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF POWER. SUCH IS THE WAY OF THE DICE.

----------------------------
Roll(1d100)+0:
93,+0
Total:93

Jeff stored divine strength for the future. With this, he might even tame fate.

Snes wrote:
The Great Curiosity saw fit to advance the culture of his golem creations, giving them a knowledge of writing and craftsmanship. He instilled in them an innate dissatisfaction with their natural condition, that they may ever strive to improve themselves and their surroundings, paving the way for the future their creator desired for them. Their tribal society would be ruled by a collective of scholars who would interpret his writings on the spires of the canyon.

Rolled 31

The golems were simple beings, to interpret simple instructions. With their primitive minds they saw the knowledge of writing and began carving shapes into the walls of the canyon with out rhyme or reason, they even began to carve these patterns into themselves. They saw the knowledge of craft, and began digging caves. A few of them were struck by the lightning of the storm and their patterns and eye-like areas glowed with energy. These ones seemed to be slightly more intelligent than the others.

Voice wrote:
"Okay, cool. Now I need some sort of...life...creature thing...Hmmm..." Gene pondered for a moment, tapping his finger on his lips. "I want some sort of spikey-ass flesh-sacks popping up over in my plains, with little beady eyes and long tails, and spikes, and they're green and scary, and they walk on four legs, and they love them some purple plants. Yeah!"

Taking his die in hand, Gene gave mumbled some lucky mumbo jumbo before tossing it on his table. "Fifty-seven." It was a 57. "That's pretty terrible." It was pretty terrible.

Green spiky creatures roamed the plains eating purple plants. Life is pretty okay for them. They're called Popsies.

EVENT: Many Ayla are destroyed in their attack on the Fathom full of Metalmites. The Fathom begins moving out of the Lava ring and towards the garden at the center of the world until it sees the metal forest in the far, far distance and begins to move towards it. The Metalmites, being creatures that reproduce by eating metal, will assuredly destroy the forest if they reach it and if they are given the chance to reproduce, will surely take over the planet.
EVENT: Frog-like creatures emerge from Brometheus' sea. The vibrantly colored frogs do not hop like actual frogs and have fish-like tails. Some of them have red, glowing eyes.
EVENT: The tribe populations grow.

TRIBES
Bolba 1: Yic'sil: Worshiping !#%$. Pop. 60
Bolba 2: Worshiping Alice. Pop. 60
Leyar 1: Not worshiping. Pop. 50
Leyar 2: Bebun: Worshiping Jeff. Pop. 55

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:22 pm 

!#%$ chirped with excitement. Things couldn't be going better if he tried! He needed to celebrate. Or prepare? No. Both. It's PERFECT.

Filled with cheer and energy, !#%$ got to work on one of his first creations: Cogus. First, he decided, he would need a guard. No... a bouncer. Yes, he knew just what to do. From what one could only assume was his godly back pocket, he pulled out four spirits: the spirits of his first creations, the primitive robot hermits. Clenching his fist around all four, he mashed them together. When he unclenched his fist, a more advanced and intimidating-looking robot, or something like a robot, stood in its place. Satisfied, !#%$ put it by what would be the entrance. Now to spruce the place up a bit... balloons! Streamers! Flashing lights! Music! Yes, all these would do nicely. Just one last thing. Slowly and carefully, !#%$ put what could only be described as a giant disco ball directly in the center of Cogus, right in the middle of its hole. Perfect.

Using all the power he'd need before the wonderful show that was sure to come, !#%$ thus added an ethereal aspect to Cogus: this would now be the party of the afterlife, where only the raddest would be allowed in. Where the unrad would go is anyone's guess. Perhaps they just wait in line eternally, never moving.

Satisfied, !#%$ simply sat upon Cogus, pulled out some popcorn, and watched.

This would surely be quite a show.

Rolled a 64.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:21 pm 

Raxy wrote:
McKnackus I wrote:

In your attempt to create snow covered peaks you end up covering the mountains in snow, and some of the surrounding area. The rabbit-like creatures find the conditions harder to live in, but the metal keeps them... insulated?

((OOC: I take it the other parts of my move didn't happen, or were killed by the snow?))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:37 pm 

((OOC: Yeah, you rolled pretty low.))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:34 am 

((OOC: Alright cool. gettit? ehh? Ehh? HAHA))

You decide it's best to go one step at a time. Forget the snow and ice, let's just focus on the vegetation, so you try once again at the mountain trees and thorny root moat, and add sweet, plentiful fruit to the trees.

You roll a 24. Rotten luck once again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:23 am 
Site Admin

Horus spat in his hands and rubbed them together. He felt confident.

But he also knew exactly what would happen with overconfidence. He needs to have a !#%$ attitude about the entire situation or else he gets another evil bird monster, and dangit, he's not ready to father two children of death.

He needed to downplay it.

"Ohhh, WOE IS ME," Horus said to no one in particular. "I guess it's time for me to screw up yet again! I'm just gonna invoke my wish and the entire situation will get worse, like it usually does."

Horus looked away for a moment, a sly grin forming on his-NO! He looked back with a frown. He must not look confident at all. Confidence is the enemy.

He is the bird god and he will finally gain his momentum through the contrived plot point of the underdog. The nerdy kid who never ran a field in his life suddenly thrown into the football ring, his teammates and his coach refusing to accept his comradery. However, it was through the eyes of the nerd that the team slowly started to win. But then, crisis! A teammate's friend's girlfriend is smackin' on him outside of the gym and the booksmart, but attractive girl next door sees him. He spends half of the time trying to reconcile differences and learn just how much his love for her was as well as beat the big game for his teammates through the use of his superior intellect. Then, at the very end when the big game was won, he is carried out by his fellow teammates and gives the girl next door the greatest love proposal ever. The final scene is them holding hands and looking at the sunset, because their love is pure and Christian.

Yeah.

That would be the best possible scenario.

Okay, enough of that. Horus looks up to the black void sky and back down to the world. He focused on the ice. He uttered the words that would bring to the southern pole a great race of penguins, aware of their creator and willing to do whatever they can to assist their god in mortal matters. Through their creation, he will be able to either take down the Felbird or perhaps the penguins would be able to tame the beast.

He looked down to the world, invoked a final moment of half-faux "This will never happen" sadness and focused hard.

Rolled a 58.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:16 am 

i think that my land should be covered in kind and gentle catgirls! they will respect all the creatures and live in piece and harmony with everyone~<3

Roll(1d100)+0:
98,+0
Total:98

wow im a good roller teehee =3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:34 am 

JEFF DID FEEL THE POWER STORED INSIDE HIM, AND DECIDED THAT NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO UNLEASH IT. HE FELT EXTRAORDINARILY LUCKY THIS TIME AROUND. HE DID LOOK UNTO THE AYLA WITH PITY, BUT HE COULD NOT HELP THEM BECAUSE HIS CHILDREN WERE IN DANGER FROM A THREAT THAT HE WAS APPARENTLY HAVING TROUBLE STOPPING EVEN WITH HIS HIGH ROLLS. HE RAISED HIS HANDS, AND SLAMMED ONE DOWN ONTO THE LAND, SHOVING THE FATHOM, AND THE METALMITES, DEEP INTO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH, WHERE IT WOULD SURELY PERISH UNDER THE HIGH PRESSURE, AND THE INTENSE HEAT.

JEFF DID LOOK DOWN AT THE AYLA, AND STARTED THINKING. IF THE FATHOM WASN'T DEAD, SURELY IT WOULD TRY TO CLIMB OUT OF THE PIT AGAIN. THEN, HE HAD AN IDEA. CLOSE TO HIS FOREST, HE MADE SEVERAL DEEP GASHES IN THE EARTH, DOWN TO A LEVEL WHERE MAGMA POURED INTO THEM. HE THEN IMPLANTED A MAP INTO THEIR MINDS, AND WATCHED THEM MIGRATE TO THESE GASHES, WHERE THEY COULD INTERACT WITH HIS OTHER CHILDREN, AND WHERE HE COULD BEGIN TO SET UP A PROPER CIVILIZATION.

JEFF DID LOOK TIRED, AND LEANED BACK IN HIS CHAIR, AND DECIDED THAT THIS WAS GOOD.

---------------------------------
Roll(1d100)+0:
100,+0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:53 am 

Elby wrote:
!#%$ chirped with excitement. Things couldn't be going better if he tried! He needed to celebrate. Or prepare? No. Both. It's PERFECT.

Filled with cheer and energy, !#%$ got to work on one of his first creations: Cogus. First, he decided, he would need a guard. No... a bouncer. Yes, he knew just what to do. From what one could only assume was his godly back pocket, he pulled out four spirits: the spirits of his first creations, the primitive robot hermits. Clenching his fist around all four, he mashed them together. When he unclenched his fist, a more advanced and intimidating-looking robot, or something like a robot, stood in its place. Satisfied, !#%$ put it by what would be the entrance. Now to spruce the place up a bit... balloons! Streamers! Flashing lights! Music! Yes, all these would do nicely. Just one last thing. Slowly and carefully, !#%$ put what could only be described as a giant disco ball directly in the center of Cogus, right in the middle of its hole. Perfect.

Using all the power he'd need before the wonderful show that was sure to come, !#%$ thus added an ethereal aspect to Cogus: this would now be the party of the afterlife, where only the raddest would be allowed in. Where the unrad would go is anyone's guess. Perhaps they just wait in line eternally, never moving.

Satisfied, !#%$ simply sat upon Cogus, pulled out some popcorn, and watched.

This would surely be quite a show.

Rolled a 64.

!#%$ created a new ethereal layer of Cogus with aspects that could only be seen and heard by the dead like streamers, flashing lights, music, and a disco ball. The souls lined up before the grand metal sentinel set to make sure only the chosen enter.

McKnackus I wrote:
You decide it's best to go one step at a time. Forget the snow and ice, let's just focus on the vegetation, so you try once again at the mountain trees and thorny root moat, and add sweet, plentiful fruit to the trees.

You roll a 24. Rotten luck once again.

Seeds are planted but they cannot grow in the extreme weather.

Falcon6 wrote:
Horus spat in his hands and rubbed them together. He felt confident.

But he also knew exactly what would happen with overconfidence. He needs to have a !#%$ attitude about the entire situation or else he gets another evil bird monster, and dangit, he's not ready to father two children of death.

He needed to downplay it.

"Ohhh, WOE IS ME," Horus said to no one in particular. "I guess it's time for me to screw up yet again! I'm just gonna invoke my wish and the entire situation will get worse, like it usually does."

Horus looked away for a moment, a sly grin forming on his-NO! He looked back with a frown. He must not look confident at all. Confidence is the enemy.

He is the bird god and he will finally gain his momentum through the contrived plot point of the underdog. The nerdy kid who never ran a field in his life suddenly thrown into the football ring, his teammates and his coach refusing to accept his comradery. However, it was through the eyes of the nerd that the team slowly started to win. But then, crisis! A teammate's friend's girlfriend is smackin' on him outside of the gym and the booksmart, but attractive girl next door sees him. He spends half of the time trying to reconcile differences and learn just how much his love for her was as well as beat the big game for his teammates through the use of his superior intellect. Then, at the very end when the big game was won, he is carried out by his fellow teammates and gives the girl next door the greatest love proposal ever. The final scene is them holding hands and looking at the sunset, because their love is pure and Christian.

Yeah.

That would be the best possible scenario.

Okay, enough of that. Horus looks up to the black void sky and back down to the world. He focused on the ice. He uttered the words that would bring to the southern pole a great race of penguins, aware of their creator and willing to do whatever they can to assist their god in mortal matters. Through their creation, he will be able to either take down the Felbird or perhaps the penguins would be able to tame the beast.

He looked down to the world, invoked a final moment of half-faux "This will never happen" sadness and focused hard.

Rolled a 58.

Whitish grey, bipedal birds with slicked feathers and long beaks and blue eyes rise in the icy land. They appear to be similar in appearance to the Burr of the desert except they slide on the snow and jet through the water.

Nekomusume~chan wrote:
i think that my land should be covered in kind and gentle catgirls! they will respect all the creatures and live in piece and harmony with everyone~<3

Roll(1d100)+0:
98,+0
Total:98

wow im a good roller teehee =3

From the sugarlands, humanoid girls made of candy with feline ears and tails arise. Their skin is various kinds of colorful sugar with different colors of liquorice hair, peppermint eyes, gumdrop ears, and a gummy worm tail. They are very peaceful creatures that only eat the lands candy and the apologize to the land for what they take, now isn't that cute?

Mecha wrote:
JEFF DID FEEL THE POWER STORED INSIDE HIM, AND DECIDED THAT NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO UNLEASH IT. HE FELT EXTRAORDINARILY LUCKY THIS TIME AROUND. HE DID LOOK UNTO THE AYLA WITH PITY, BUT HE COULD NOT HELP THEM BECAUSE HIS CHILDREN WERE IN DANGER FROM A THREAT THAT HE WAS APPARENTLY HAVING TROUBLE STOPPING EVEN WITH HIS HIGH ROLLS. HE RAISED HIS HANDS, AND SLAMMED ONE DOWN ONTO THE LAND, SHOVING THE FATHOM, AND THE METALMITES, DEEP INTO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH, WHERE IT WOULD SURELY PERISH UNDER THE HIGH PRESSURE, AND THE INTENSE HEAT.

JEFF DID LOOK DOWN AT THE AYLA, AND STARTED THINKING. IF THE FATHOM WASN'T DEAD, SURELY IT WOULD TRY TO CLIMB OUT OF THE PIT AGAIN. THEN, HE HAD AN IDEA. CLOSE TO HIS FOREST, HE MADE SEVERAL DEEP GASHES IN THE EARTH, DOWN TO A LEVEL WHERE MAGMA POURED INTO THEM. HE THEN IMPLANTED A MAP INTO THEIR MINDS, AND WATCHED THEM MIGRATE TO THESE GASHES, WHERE THEY COULD INTERACT WITH HIS OTHER CHILDREN, AND WHERE HE COULD BEGIN TO SET UP A PROPER CIVILIZATION.

JEFF DID LOOK TIRED, AND LEANED BACK IN HIS CHAIR, AND DECIDED THAT THIS WAS GOOD.

---------------------------------
Roll(1d100)+0:
100,+0

The metalmites were destroyed under the pressure and the Fathom was returned to whence it came. The world was saved! Even if it appears no one else realized it was in danger, and if they did they were partying. Where his fist slammed there was now a great crater.

Gashes of lava form near the metal forest where the remaining Ayla now live, though their numbers are crippled with no current means of reproducing.

EVENT: Leyar Tribe 1, the Zasah tribe, took to their surroundings and learned of planting seeds from the birds that's purpose was to spread them. Feeling pressure from the Bebun tribe being protective of the tree, they moved to the blue fields and built crude huts of metal and began the first farming community. They taught the secrets of farming to their sister tribe, the Bebun. The blue grass seems to have strange effects on the crops but nothing harmful. Each tribes population grows.

Leyar 1: Zasah Not worshiping. Pop. 60
Leyar 2: Bebun: Worshiping Jeff. Pop. 65

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 am 

!#%$ stared, rubbing his chin as he watched inquisitively. He'd even say he was a bit impressed by Jeff's display. He got a bit irritated, though, when he looked over to the line to the party of the afterlife, and saw the spirits of the Metalmites trying to eat the ground they stood upon, to no avail. Were those things even supposed to have spirits? Eh, it doesn't matter.

Then, however, his attention fell upon something else. Something much, much worse. Creatures, barely even worthy of that word, more like things, that both wreaked havoc and reeked of havoc, treading upon the ground of one of the newer gods. Those... candy atrocities were the sweetest thing !#%$ had ever seen, in both senses of the word. It was terrifying. It was disgusting. It was... it was...

He couldn't take it anymore. He literally couldn't. !#%$ was now vomiting as hard as an ill vegetarian who was offered a Noah's Ark burger.

As he did so, however, the area of Ayotil it landed upon began to change quite dramatically. The very earth it landed upon began to rot, something like tumbleweeds began to blow across it, albeit made of bubbling, fleshy, acidic spores, but most apparent of all were the creatures which began to rise up. What they were made of wasn't entirely clear, as they tended to melt themselves with every slosh forward, and reformed different than what they were previously with every "step." However, they generally always involved some mishmash of dark, red flesh, greyish-green slop which seemed to be where most their acidic properties came from, and squishy black parts.

His stomach letting up, !#%$ simply sat there for a moment, wiping his mouth as he tried to regain his composure, but simple sat and watched as these new creations flowed forth. They seemed very unorganized, but at the same time, they did seem bent on one destination: the candy land which started this whole mess.

Rolled a 65.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:37 pm 

oh my goodness these creatures are 100% cutie patooties without even trying!!! Im going to make them a huge spiral mountain made of cocoa in the center of their land where they can carve out cute little cave houses to live in~

i rolled a 78~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:32 pm 

JEFF DID LOOK DOWN UNTO ALL HIS WORK, AND HE DID FEEL A SENSE OF PROGRESS. BUT, HIS WORK WAS FAR FROM DONE. HE LOOKED DOWN TO HIS CHILDREN, THE AYLA, AND SAW HOW THEIR NUMBERS WERE DWINDLING. HE KNEW THAT IT WOULD TAKE A DIVINE ACT OF HIM TO FIX THIS PROBLEM. HE REACHED DOWN, AND SEPERATED THE AYLA'S BODIES. HE MADE HALF OF THE BODIES OUT OF STONE, AND HALF OUT OF FIRE AND MAGMA. THE STONE BODIES WOULD BE MALE, AND THE FIRE BODIES WOULD BE FEMALE.

HOWEVER, HE NOTICED THAT THE MALES WERE SO HEAVY, THEY COULD NO LONGER LEAVE THE MAGMA POOLS. JEFF SAW THIS, AND NOTED IT, AND SAW THAT IT WAS OKAY. HE MOVED THE MALES BACK TO THE VOLCANO AREA, SO THAT THE FEMALES WOULD HAVE TO MAKE A JOURNEY TO REPRODUCE. BUT BEFORE HE COULD FINISH THAT, HE HAD AN IDEA OF HOW TO GO ABOUT THAT.

BUT FIRST, HE NEEDED TO REST. HE USED THE REST OF HIS POWER FROM THIS ROLL TO REGENERATE HIS POWERS, SO IT WAS WRITTEN.
--------------------------------------
Roll(1d100)+0:
100,+0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:14 am 
Site Admin

The underdog Horus continues to look to the ice cap.

"Okay," he thought to himself. "I need more water for my penguins. They need more space. I need to connect."

He knew if he even tried to melt the ice just a little bit for more water, the trickster invisible god of luck screwing with his biz will invoke a worse fate. A punch in the gut and a bunch of penguins in lava.

But no. He knows better now. Any sort of wrong wordplay will result in the worst possible scenario. He needed to be coy with his manipulation. A better way to do that would be to not actually say he's manipulating. But hey, we fought so much and got so far.

He looked to the barren wasteland and spots of area between the jungle and the icecap. He then tore at the world to create a giant trench between the two points, careful not to send any cracks or damage to the other area, because he didn't want his god buddies mad at him. Then he willed for water to connect the two points together. He knew it would have to meet up with the metal jungle's waterway, but that was a threat he had to deal with.

Rolled a 73

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:50 am 

The uplifted Fleigh'ur known only informally as the First set about a task that would not require any divine interference. Much to the puzzlement and slight discomfort of his peers, he simply sat outside the gathering place that they had unofficially considered their home, holding his bloody wing bones and a rock. He kept scraping the bones along the rock, trying to sharpen them, although what purpose he had in mind was hard to say.

It was a pity - as of yet, he was the only one of their ranks who possessed much in the way of imagination. But it was to be expected when you were dealing with a tribe of abominations sewn together from fragments of souls and flesh and failure. They needed the right form of prodding to consider what they might become in time.

In the meantime, Legault considered what his next machination was to be. He was admittedly straining to press the Fleigh'ur in the right direction - they seemed resistant to the methods he had utilized in the past. He tapped his black quill thoughtfully against the paper he held in his hands, trying to determine what it was going to take to motivate these creatures.

...Ah. Of course.

He smiled. It was a wonder he hadn't thought to try this yet. And it fit so well thematically with the miserable little creatures too and the grand design that his master had in mind for them.

Thrusting his quill into a jar containing a dark, milky substance, he plucked it free only to hold it over the corresponding place on the globe over the Fleigh'ur. Ever so delicately, he allowed drops of the ink (if such a substance could indeed be called such) to drip into the atmosphere. There, if things went as he intended, they would float above the island, slowly turning into condensed vapor which would, in turn, resolve itself into storm clouds that would exist perpetually, regardless of any seasonal inclinations. As they had not been filled with anything or given any purpose, they would not serve much of a purpose yet other than to look terribly ominous and dreary.

It was best to work in small steps after all.

(Result: 59)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:16 am 
Site Admin

Horus realizes something right then and there. He knew that he would actually have to deal with the Felbird in some way, especially with opening up an actual waterway for him to guide himself towards.

He looks at the globe and took a moment to see any activity the felbird had done. It had been a while. Maybe he flew into the sun.

Free action???

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:42 am 

Elby wrote:
As he did so, however, the area of Ayotil it landed upon began to change quite dramatically. The very earth it landed upon began to rot, something like tumbleweeds began to blow across it, albeit made of bubbling, fleshy, acidic spores, but most apparent of all were the creatures which began to rise up. What they were made of wasn't entirely clear, as they tended to melt themselves with every slosh forward, and reformed different than what they were previously with every "step." However, they generally always involved some mishmash of dark, red flesh, greyish-green slop which seemed to be where most their acidic properties came from, and squishy black parts.

His stomach letting up, !#%$ simply sat there for a moment, wiping his mouth as he tried to regain his composure, but simple sat and watched as these new creations flowed forth. They seemed very unorganized, but at the same time, they did seem bent on one destination: the candy land which started this whole mess.

Rolled a 65.

In the northern jungle disgusting, formless creatures rose full of hate. In their minds eye, they saw their ancient enemy but they were lost in the jungle and could not find them. The land is poisoned by their presence, creating a toxic jungle where the creatures that live there infected lifeforms.

Nekomusume~chan wrote:
oh my goodness these creatures are 100% cutie patooties without even trying!!! Im going to make them a huge spiral mountain made of cocoa in the center of their land where they can carve out cute little cave houses to live in~

i rolled a 78~

Cocoa mountain raised itself from the sugarlands. They carved out areas to live in and take cat naps with. Then they thanked Mr. Mountain for letting them sleep there.

Mecha wrote:
JEFF DID LOOK DOWN UNTO ALL HIS WORK, AND HE DID FEEL A SENSE OF PROGRESS. BUT, HIS WORK WAS FAR FROM DONE. HE LOOKED DOWN TO HIS CHILDREN, THE AYLA, AND SAW HOW THEIR NUMBERS WERE DWINDLING. HE KNEW THAT IT WOULD TAKE A DIVINE ACT OF HIM TO FIX THIS PROBLEM. HE REACHED DOWN, AND SEPERATED THE AYLA'S BODIES. HE MADE HALF OF THE BODIES OUT OF STONE, AND HALF OUT OF FIRE AND MAGMA. THE STONE BODIES WOULD BE MALE, AND THE FIRE BODIES WOULD BE FEMALE.

HOWEVER, HE NOTICED THAT THE MALES WERE SO HEAVY, THEY COULD NO LONGER LEAVE THE MAGMA POOLS. JEFF SAW THIS, AND NOTED IT, AND SAW THAT IT WAS OKAY. HE MOVED THE MALES BACK TO THE VOLCANO AREA, SO THAT THE FEMALES WOULD HAVE TO MAKE A JOURNEY TO REPRODUCE. BUT BEFORE HE COULD FINISH THAT, HE HAD AN IDEA OF HOW TO GO ABOUT THAT.

BUT FIRST, HE NEEDED TO REST. HE USED THE REST OF HIS POWER FROM THIS ROLL TO REGENERATE HIS POWERS, SO IT WAS WRITTEN.
--------------------------------------
Roll(1d100)+0:
100,+0

The stone and fire that made the Ayla split, creating the male and females of their race. With out the extra weight, the female Ayla felt they could leave their pools. However, they were uncomfortable being out of sight of them, along with naturally burning non-metal plants. They also were able to travel quicker in lava, but were limited to where the lava could take them.

Falcon6 wrote:
The underdog Horus continues to look to the ice cap.

"Okay," he thought to himself. "I need more water for my penguins. They need more space. I need to connect."

He knew if he even tried to melt the ice just a little bit for more water, the trickster invisible god of luck screwing with his biz will invoke a worse fate. A punch in the gut and a bunch of penguins in lava.

But no. He knows better now. Any sort of wrong wordplay will result in the worst possible scenario. He needed to be coy with his manipulation. A better way to do that would be to not actually say he's manipulating. But hey, we fought so much and got so far.

He looked to the barren wasteland and spots of area between the jungle and the icecap. He then tore at the world to create a giant trench between the two points, careful not to send any cracks or damage to the other area, because he didn't want his god buddies mad at him. Then he willed for water to connect the two points together. He knew it would have to meet up with the metal jungle's waterway, but that was a threat he had to deal with.

Rolled a 73

Blue veins drip through the world, creating a vast network of waterways.

Mister Owl wrote:
The uplifted Fleigh'ur known only informally as the First set about a task that would not require any divine interference. Much to the puzzlement and slight discomfort of his peers, he simply sat outside the gathering place that they had unofficially considered their home, holding his bloody wing bones and a rock. He kept scraping the bones along the rock, trying to sharpen them, although what purpose he had in mind was hard to say.

It was a pity - as of yet, he was the only one of their ranks who possessed much in the way of imagination. But it was to be expected when you were dealing with a tribe of abominations sewn together from fragments of souls and flesh and failure. They needed the right form of prodding to consider what they might become in time.

In the meantime, Legault considered what his next machination was to be. He was admittedly straining to press the Fleigh'ur in the right direction - they seemed resistant to the methods he had utilized in the past. He tapped his black quill thoughtfully against the paper he held in his hands, trying to determine what it was going to take to motivate these creatures.

...Ah. Of course.

He smiled. It was a wonder he hadn't thought to try this yet. And it fit so well thematically with the miserable little creatures too and the grand design that his master had in mind for them.

Thrusting his quill into a jar containing a dark, milky substance, he plucked it free only to hold it over the corresponding place on the globe over the Fleigh'ur. Ever so delicately, he allowed drops of the ink (if such a substance could indeed be called such) to drip into the atmosphere. There, if things went as he intended, they would float above the island, slowly turning into condensed vapor which would, in turn, resolve itself into storm clouds that would exist perpetually, regardless of any seasonal inclinations. As they had not been filled with anything or given any purpose, they would not serve much of a purpose yet other than to look terribly ominous and dreary.

It was best to work in small steps after all.

(Result: 59)

The other Fleigh'ur tend to avoid the First, thinking him to be strange. Meanwhile, a storm brews above their home.

Falcon6 wrote:

Horus realizes something right then and there. He knew that he would actually have to deal with the Felbird in some way, especially with opening up an actual waterway for him to guide himself towards.

He looks at the globe and took a moment to see any activity the felbird had done. It had been a while. Maybe he flew into the sun.

Free action???

You glance upon one of your great mistakes, that giant, multi-eyed beast, the Felbird. With out anyone paying attention to it, it had been gathering fallen trees and using its plant magic to bind them together in the forest.

Oh.

Oh god.

It's building a fortress.

EVENT: The Fleigh'ur develop a basic language and form a simple tribe with no leadership deep within their catacombs. They are the white dot on the map, the island and hole being their home.

TRIBES
Leyar 1: Zasah: Not worshiping. Pop. 60
Fleigh'ur: Not worshiping. Pop. 100

You suddenly feel a power shift in the world and feel that there is more to it than you can see. You look on the other side to find a strange new land. You see its covered in a raging oceans with the main land being split between a scorching desert that barely harbors life, a swamp full of angry Shades, a peaceful land surrounded by treacherous mountains, a large plain near a vast forest full of danger, an unending storm hiding its contents from the world, all centered around a deadly canyon,

and ruled by gods you never met before.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:20 am 
Site Admin

"O-oh"

Horus grinned nervously.

"A...a fortress. That...that's fun! That' s a guh-g-great thing. That's just puh-puh-peachy k-keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...~"

He then cried for a few days alone.

Free action

((OOC: Not gonna abuse that. Just really wanted to react to it.))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:40 am 

!#%$ coughed a bit as he finally managed to regain his composure. Seeing the results of his, uh... actions, he was a bit pleased. Not quite all he could hope for, but he'll take what he can get.

That aside, though, he turned his gaze back to the candy land... and then promptly turned away again, covering his mouth as he tried his best not to have a repeat. But the point is, something had to be done, and he knew just what to-

Wait, new lands? New GODS? Candyass over there can wait, !#%$ was eager to greet these new neighbors in the most... diplomatic way possible. Don't mind the chuckling as he rubbed his hands together, he's just that excited to have new company, let me tell you.

So sat and thought !#%$ did. So many new places, so many new people, so many new opportunities! Where to even start?! It was a difficult choice, to say the least, but he got just the right idea, he felt.

Turning his gaze to the border of the plains and the dangerous forest next to it. Along this border, he made a new plant: the stem being small and a simple green one might expect from a plant, expanding at the top into a large, round, flat surface, upon which large, bright red berries would grow. These berries had a very pungent, delicious-smelling aura, all with a taste to match. They even had a... bit of an addictive quality to them, you could say.

Rolled a 73.

With that out of the way, !#%$ took a cue from his buddy Horus over there--who he thought was doing a fantastic job, by the way--and decided to take one of these "free actions." Eying up the gods, he considered his options carefully. The first four didn't interest him much: air, fire, sea, and plants, yeah, yeah. He did giggle a bit at the thought of limiting oneself to such a degree, but that was a matter for another time. The fifth one, however, interested him greatly: small, black, and in a business suit. What, is he the god of order? Death? Regardless, he'd have to keep his eye on that one. No contact for now, though, now is certainly not the time.

The last one, though--the yellow one. The mace-hand, the armor, the shield--surely he was the god of war. And the squinty eyes... were they happy, even? It was hard to tell, but this was clearly the prime candidate.

Casually sliding up to this yellow fellow, !#%$ put on the most casual, friendly voice he could muster: "So, hey, buddy, I'm new here. You seem pretty cool, what's it like here, on this half of the planet? And just what are you all about, anyways? Or those other guys, for that matter?"

!#%$ simply sat there, awaiting an answer with the most innocent and cheerful face anyone could ever see.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:31 pm 
Site Admin

Horus watched the Felbird for a while longer, intent on figuring out a way to deal with him. Maybe if he tamed it, he could use it to prove dominance to the other gods, as well as these new folks from the other side of the globe.

He thought about what the demon bird would want....

....!
Ah, he got it! He would create a giant fish! The fish would migrate from the icecap through the river and end up next to the giant Felfortress. He would make sure the fish had some sort of "signature" to prove to the felbird it was a gift from on high for its cooperation. Maybe put his face on the fish like a tattoo. That would sell it.

He started to work his godly magic.

Rolled a 29

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:17 am 

oh my goodness these new people are probably really nice! *walks over and shakes their hands* haha hello everyone i hope we can be super sugoi friends desu~!!!

i think i would also like to be friends with this fellbird it seems like a pretty nice person! im going to send some of my catgirls over to become super friendly neighbors! i will send a bunch of really big swedish fish and some cream~

and then we will be super amazing friends~~

and then i became SUPER NEKOMUSUME~CHAN and rolled a mighty 100!! NYO ONE WILL STAND IN MY PATH FOR FRIENDSHIP NYA HA HA!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:27 am 

JEFF DID SUDDENLY FEEL AN INCREDIBLE URGE

AN URGE TO CLEAN THE NEW GOD'S DISGUSTING PLAY AREA, CHEETOS BAGS ALL OVER THE GROUND AND FILTHY CANS OF MOUNTAIN DEW, POSSIBLY FILLED WITH SOMETHING THAT WASN'T MOUNTAIN DEW

JEFF DID THEN CLEAN THE NEW GOD'S AREA INTO A SPOTLESS SHINE
--------------------------------------------------------

Roll(1d100)+0:
90,+0
Total:90

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:32 am 

Elby wrote:
!#%$ coughed a bit as he finally managed to regain his composure. Seeing the results of his, uh... actions, he was a bit pleased. Not quite all he could hope for, but he'll take what he can get.

That aside, though, he turned his gaze back to the candy land... and then promptly turned away again, covering his mouth as he tried his best not to have a repeat. But the point is, something had to be done, and he knew just what to-

Wait, new lands? New GODS? Candyass over there can wait, !#%$ was eager to greet these new neighbors in the most... diplomatic way possible. Don't mind the chuckling as he rubbed his hands together, he's just that excited to have new company, let me tell you.

So sat and thought !#%$ did. So many new places, so many new people, so many new opportunities! Where to even start?! It was a difficult choice, to say the least, but he got just the right idea, he felt.

Turning his gaze to the border of the plains and the dangerous forest next to it. Along this border, he made a new plant: the stem being small and a simple green one might expect from a plant, expanding at the top into a large, round, flat surface, upon which large, bright red berries would grow. These berries had a very pungent, delicious-smelling aura, all with a taste to match. They even had a... bit of an addictive quality to them, you could say.

Rolled a 73.

The strange plateplant could be found along the border of the forest and the plains. Some wild creatures became addicted to them, and would soon often be found around them.

Elby wrote:
With that out of the way, !#%$ took a cue from his buddy Horus over there--who he thought was doing a fantastic job, by the way--and decided to take one of these "free actions." Eying up the gods, he considered his options carefully. The first four didn't interest him much: air, fire, sea, and plants, yeah, yeah. He did giggle a bit at the thought of limiting oneself to such a degree, but that was a matter for another time. The fifth one, however, interested him greatly: small, black, and in a business suit. What, is he the god of order? Death? Regardless, he'd have to keep his eye on that one. No contact for now, though, now is certainly not the time.

The last one, though--the yellow one. The mace-hand, the armor, the shield--surely he was the god of war. And the squinty eyes... were they happy, even? It was hard to tell, but this was clearly the prime candidate.

Casually sliding up to this yellow fellow, !#%$ put on the most casual, friendly voice he could muster: "So, hey, buddy, I'm new here. You seem pretty cool, what's it like here, on this half of the planet? And just what are you all about, anyways? Or those other guys, for that matter?"

!#%$ simply sat there, awaiting an answer with the most innocent and cheerful face anyone could ever see.

The being that !#%$ spoke to seemed to be just as surprised and intrigued that there was another half of the planet. They spoke in a strange way that sounded of warriors screaming for blood, swords and weapons clashing, and a constant underlying laughter.

"I, Enyo, build my castles in the mountains.
Silly Serapyr thinks they're a hero.
Raging Aether watches above, busy workers preparing for whats below.
Creepy Corves fills the swamp with titan, spirit, and crow.
Childish Cerunnos wants the plains.
And Grand Morian eats the land with her oceans."

Falcon6 wrote:
Horus watched the Felbird for a while longer, intent on figuring out a way to deal with him. Maybe if he tamed it, he could use it to prove dominance to the other gods, as well as these new folks from the other side of the globe.

He thought about what the demon bird would want....

....!
Ah, he got it! He would create a giant fish! The fish would migrate from the icecap through the river and end up next to the giant Felfortress. He would make sure the fish had some sort of "signature" to prove to the felbird it was a gift from on high for its cooperation. Maybe put his face on the fish like a tattoo. That would sell it.

He started to work his godly magic.

Rolled a 29

In the south the whale-sized fish sprang to life with a crude recreation of it's creator's face on its back and began its quest towards the jungle. However, the fish was going impossibly slow. Who knew how long its pilgrimage would take and what would happen to it on the way?

Nekomusume~chan wrote:
oh my goodness these new people are probably really nice! *walks over and shakes their hands* haha hello everyone i hope we can be super sugoi friends desu~!!!

i think i would also like to be friends with this fellbird it seems like a pretty nice person! im going to send some of my catgirls over to become super friendly neighbors! i will send a bunch of really big swedish fish and some cream~

and then we will be super amazing friends~~

and then i became SUPER NEKOMUSUME~CHAN and rolled a mighty 100!! NYO ONE WILL STAND IN MY PATH FOR FRIENDSHIP NYA HA HA!

The other gods did not seem very fond of Bastet.

Divine vision brought the catgirls to the jungle miraculously avoiding the swamp and the creature's detection. With them they brought Swedish fish and cream as offerings for the great Fellbird. It took the offerings in exchange for allowing the candy catgirls to live in the jungle. The catgirls had fun hunting and thanking the land, but it would take some time getting used to eating plants and meat.

Mecha wrote:
JEFF DID SUDDENLY FEEL AN INCREDIBLE URGE

AN URGE TO CLEAN THE NEW GOD'S DISGUSTING PLAY AREA, CHEETOS BAGS ALL OVER THE GROUND AND FILTHY CANS OF MOUNTAIN DEW, POSSIBLY FILLED WITH SOMETHING THAT WASN'T MOUNTAIN DEW

JEFF DID THEN CLEAN THE NEW GOD'S AREA INTO A SPOTLESS SHINE
--------------------------------------------------------

Roll(1d100)+0:
90,+0
Total:90

Jeff cleaned the godly realm of their neighbors. It was spotless though they did not seem to notice much.

TRIBES
Leyar 1: Zasah: Not worshiping. Pop. 60
Fleigh'ur: Not worshiping. Pop. 100

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:01 am 
Site Admin

Free mother!#%$ action