Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 am 

I LIVE IN SAN FRANSISCO NOW

IT'S DOPE

I MAKE HELLA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S GO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:58 am 

Alpha StevO wrote:
DRAGON TOOTH IS 2 HEAVY FOR MY BABY ARMS. I need more souls.

I've been told to level Dexterity, Endurance, Strength, and Faith, and I'm like WHICH DO I FOCUS ON MORE, THOUGH.

SO MUCH TO LEVEL, SO MUCH MORE TO MURDA...

Well that's not good, because Grant is even heavier. It weighs twice as much as the Great Club, to be exact.

If you just want to use a Great Hammer, then ignore Dexterity. None of the Great Hammers get any Dex scaling. Pure Strength is what you want.

FSLAR wrote:
(somehow Dark Souls makes a huge ass dragon with fatal water breath about as easy as a giant !#%$ butterfly......Kiyoshi, please explain!)

It has severe brain damage from slamming its heads into the ground a lot.

Also, hate to tell you this, but Blighttown is required, cause the second bell is located just after Quelaag. HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:16 pm 

Shredderman8160 wrote:
FSLAR wrote:
(somehow Dark Souls makes a huge ass dragon with fatal water breath about as easy as a giant !#%$ butterfly......Kiyoshi, please explain!)

It has severe brain damage from slamming its heads into the ground a lot.

Also, hate to tell you this, but Blighttown is required, cause the second bell is located just after Quelaag. HAVE FUN!
And clipping through said ground I guess.

I know Blighttown is required! That doesn't mean I have to like it.

"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:20 pm 

Wait until you play Demon's Souls and get to the Valley of Defilement.

You will never complain about Blighttown ever again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:23 pm 

Shredderman8160 wrote:

How is Demon's Souls compared to this?

Took the long route to get to Queelag, and it was a pain, not the worst but good lord. I couldn't summon Mildred even though I killed her phantom and got the things, so I summoned two other random phantoms and went to town on Queelag. I heard about a Fire Keeper's Soul but I don't even know if I want to go back and grab it. This was nowhere near as painful as I thought but !#%$ those toxic guys!

"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:39 pm 

Bacon Supreme wrote:

IT'S DOPE

WHAT DO YA DO FOR THE HELLA DOSH?

San Fransisco's pretty nice around this time of year, mostly due to it not being Florida.

Florida SUCKS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:03 am 

FSLAR wrote:
Shredderman8160 wrote:

How is Demon's Souls compared to this?

It's definitely a prototype, being the first "Souls-like" game and all. They haven't quite perfected the formula at the time, so it's got some problems, but it's still a great game that's really cheap these days, so it's still worth playing.

But man, Valley of Defilement...Blighttown's hard, but VoD is just blatantly unfair. The only good thing about it is it has the Large Sword of Moonlight (which would be renamed the Moonlight Greatsword in the Dark Souls games. !#%$ awesome weapon.)

Alpha StevO wrote:

San Fransisco's pretty nice around this time of year, mostly due to it not being Florida.

Florida SUCKS

Me and my family went to Florida to go to Disney World once. It was fun, but JESUS CHRIST THE WEATHER! SO !#%$ HUMID!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:39 am 

You're lucky ya only stayed for a while; you hafta become a were-gator to survive properly, here.

IF YA NEED SOMEONE TO INFECT YA, LEMME KNOW.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:05 pm 

Alpha StevO wrote:
You're lucky ya only stayed for a while; you hafta become a were-gator to survive properly, here.

IF YA NEED SOMEONE TO INFECT YA, LEMME KNOW.

Eh, I'm not sure I wanna reject my humanity just to be able to tolerate the weather of one state.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:51 pm 

Oh Stev your in Florida? Me too! I understand your plight.

AND YEAH BACON MAKE THAT CASH FLOW AND LIVE IN THAT EXCELLENT LOCATION

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:21 pm 

((OOC: Quick heads up for my lack of posting; A power outage happened a few weeks back. Was very quick, lasted about a second. However, my computer is no longer working ever since, which means something got fried during that second. Ruled out it being the outlet/surge protector because everything else works in that outlet. I thought it was the PSU, the most common problem, but after getting a new one with the same wattage, it still won't turn on. No POST, no beeps, no fans, nothing.

I am now led to believe that it is my motherboard that has gotten fried. Will probably be looking at that next unless someone else can provide me with an alternative.

Anyway, just wanted you all to know in case you were worried.))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:08 pm 

Alpha StevO wrote:
Bacon Supreme wrote:

IT'S DOPE

Florida SUCKS

I AM A SOFTWARE ENGINEER FOR A TECH COMPANY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:26 am 

CONGRATS, THAT'S RAD.

What kinda software do ya make? OR IS IT CONFIDENTIAL? WON'T PRY IF IT IS.

HOW'D YA LAND SUCH A SICK JOB?

The Great B-Man wrote:
((OOC: Quick heads up for my lack of posting; A power outage happened a few weeks back. Was very quick, lasted about a second. However, my computer is no longer working ever since, which means something got fried during that second. Ruled out it being the outlet/surge protector because everything else works in that outlet. I thought it was the PSU, the most common problem, but after getting a new one with the same wattage, it still won't turn on. No POST, no beeps, no fans, nothing.

I am now led to believe that it is my motherboard that has gotten fried. Will probably be looking at that next unless someone else can provide me with an alternative.

Anyway, just wanted you all to know in case you were worried.))

GOOD TO HEAR YOU'RE SAFE; it was a shame to see that ya haven't posted much. GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES, THOUGH, 'TIS UNDERSTANDABLE. HOPE YA FIND A REPLACEMENT SOON.

Moogle wrote:
Oh Stev your in Florida? Me too! I understand your plight.

AND YEAH BACON MAKE THAT CASH FLOW AND LIVE IN THAT EXCELLENT LOCATION

YUP, I LOVE ME SOME HUMIDITY AND SWEATING.

CONTINUED WITH DARK SOULS; I am now able to go online on DARSSOULS, I'M NOW A WARRIOR OF SUNLIGHT.

HUCKIN' LIGHTNIN' AT LOSERS IS FUN, AND I LOVE JOLLY COOPERATION.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:37 am 

PRAISE THE SUN!

B, good to hear you're ok at least. Had a power outage recently as well but my PC is doing ok...minus the constant 'DPC Watchdog Violation' BSODs I've had recenty.

Bacon that's kind of amazing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:37 pm 

Don't forget to buy indictments from Oswald to indict invaders. Then the Blades of the Darkmoon will hunt those filthy sinners down.

I say this because I'm a Blade of the Darkmoon that's in dire need of work. My children are starving.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next