Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 pm 

Raxy wrote:

That doesn't count.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 pm 

We don't even know what it is

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 am 

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER, LUIGI~SENSEI

YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT

=3 i could never forget about ~you~

PART: THE NEXT ONE
Luigi~sensei woke up on the plain, jarred awake by the plain landing. Luigi~sensei's shoulder felt wet and cold, and he shuddered as he thought what it could be. Someone spilled some water? Someone puked on him? Or maybe...A SMASHED SPIDER???? Luigi~sensei slowly turned, only to see the girl with glasses drooling on his shoulder, sound asleep. He sighed, reaching over to move her head, when he noticed some Japanese symbols tattooed on the back of her head. He couldn't quite make them out though, and didn't really think about it as he pushed her off his shoulder. He turned to the other girl, who was already looking at him with her huge ~moe~ eyes, and smiled at him.

"Hi~! My name is Reniku-chan, what is your name?" Before Luigi~sensei could even respond, she had hugged him. "I'm sure you will enjoy your time in Japan!" She then got up and walked away from him. He shrugged it off, looking back to the other girl, nudging her slightly.
"Ex-excuse me miss, we're here..." Luigi~sensei nudged her harder, and the girl sat up, leaned over, and punched Luigi~sensei right in the face, knocking him into the aisle. She adjusted her glasses, then, while waving her hand in the air, looked over at Luigi~sensei and frowned.
"Sorry about that. Not a huge fan of people touching me. And your fat head hurt my hand, thanks for that." Luigi~sensei sat up, rubbing his head while glaring at the girl, and the girl shook her head, pointing at luigi~sensei. "Oh no, you don't get to look at me like that! Your big fat dumb head got in the way of my hand and now I probably need hand surgery to get your dumb awful germs out of it!"

Luigi~sensei dismounted the plain with his bags, walking outside to be overwhelmed by all the Japanese and the lights and the horrible smell coming from the waste bins. The girl was right behind him, with an angry look on her face, which instantly turned to disgust when she walked outside. "Oh my god kid, did you just rip one? My mouth was open and everything christ you could warn me when you do something like that!" Luigi~sensei channeled the power of the animes to have some veins pop out on his forehead, and then turned around to confront the girl.

"Listen here girl-" "Suki." "Wh-" "My name is Suki." Luigi~sensei paused for a second, and then snorted. "Like, Suki from Avatar?" He suddenly felt an incredible pain in his gut as Suki punched him, and he fell to the ground in severe pain. "Yeah that joke never gets old! 'Huuurr like from AVATAR buuhhhh' screw you kid."

Luigi~sensei slowly picked himself up, dusting himself off as he hailed a cab and got into the backseat. He put his head against the window, rubbing his head, when he heard the other door slam, and looked over to see Suki in the seat next to him. "What? Haven't you beaten me enough already??"

Suki just smiled, and pulled out a book while adjusting her glasses. "I'm not going anywhere until you pay me back for hurting my hand." Luigi~sensei, who was beyond able to reason with the girl, decided to just accept his fate, and groaned as he placed his head against the cool glass. He had a feeling that this was just getting started.

PART 12: EPISODE 1: RETURN OF THE CLONES ATTACK OF THE JEDI SITH WARS: SECTION 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:22 am 

I'm pretty sure Suki's named after the avatar ninja.

"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:56 am 

I may have had to look up who Suki even was. Although now I'll have it ingrained in my memory, and this eventually will happen, meaning its not accurate to life now, but it will be.

SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE.

Or, more likely, I'll forget again in a week (at most), but hey, what can you do.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2