Dashed Expectations

We work and drive little
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:11 am 

one day luigi~sensei was waiting for the MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! and he was acosted by Mimi-tan, who had eaten his bacon for the LAST TINME!!!! so he shipped her to the middle of nowhere where no one ever heard from her dumb stupid face again. and then luigi~sensei went to his house and found out that his mom had been kidnapped by the YAKuzA so and there was no one to kook bacon for him so and the house would get messy SO he went to beat up all the yakuZA in japan

CHAPER ONE: THE FIRST ONE: THE MISSION: OPERATION NYO MO BACON

Luigi~sensei was crying in the corner of his kitchen, which was a circle so?????? he had no mones! to get the bacon. so he decided to get a job at the locol dock, but first he had to find the sailers. so he went to the hot dog vendor and asked him if he had seen any sailirs around and the hot dog vendor told him he had a sausage luigi~sensei could have and luigi~sensei said "What i don't get it please tell me where the sailars are and luigi~sensei found the solaire at the dock by himself and he walked up to the saiolirs and got a job driving a forklift around and he had a race and won all the prise mones and used it to buy a ticket to Japan, but luigi~sensei was not verbose in the launguage of glorious nippon.

chaptir 2: part 3: the directive: learning a new lenguige

comming son!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:06 am 

Hahahaha, that's fantastic.

I MEAN AHFOISAHFOIASFHO THE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE, and such.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:25 am 

Elby wrote:
Hahahaha, that's fantastic.

I KNEW LUIGI~SENSEI WOULD LIKE MY STORY ♥ =3

one day luigi~sensei was waiting for the MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! and he was acosted by Mimi-tan, who had eaten his bacon for the LAST TINME!!!! so he shipped her to the middle of nowhere where no one ever heard from her dumb stupid face again. and then luigi~sensei went to his house and found out that his mom had been kidnapped by the YAKuzA so and there was no one to kook bacon for him so and the house would get messy SO he went to beat up all the yakuZA in japan

CHAPER ONE: THE FIRST ONE: THE MISSION: OPERATION NYO MO BACON

Luigi~sensei was crying in the corner of his kitchen, which was a circle so?????? he had no mones! to get the bacon. so he decided to get a job at the locol dock, but first he had to find the sailers. so he went to the hot dog vendor and asked him if he had seen any sailirs around and the hot dog vendor told him he had a sausage luigi~sensei could have and luigi~sensei said "What i don't get it please tell me where the sailars are and luigi~sensei found the solaire at the dock by himself and he walked up to the saiolirs and got a job driving a forklift around and he had a race and won all the prise mones and used it to buy a ticket to Japan, but luigi~sensei was not verbose in the launguage of glorious nippon.

chaptir 2: part 3: the directive: learning a new lenguige

LUIGI~SENSEI WAS crying in his forklift!!?!?!!!! he had no not any knowledge of no languguages japan! he diecided to go learn him a book at the liberry. luigi~sensei drove his forklift to the librerry where he found a big book on GLORIOUS NIPPON and he couldnt read it because it was boring and books are dumb anyway so he decided to go visit his aNIME club where he learned the value of friendship and also he saw Windigesache-tan and pushed her down the stairs and she had to go to the hospital because her bones were weak and her face is dumb and i hate her.

now that luigi~sensei knew the power of anime, he watched all his favorite animes like lucky star and bleach and ~naruto~ and he learned all the japanese, and then he went to japan

CHAPTER 5 PART2 SERIES 1:the trip to nippon: the ride

coming soop!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:13 am 

I have been a fan of all three of those at some point or another, so that means this entire story is 100% accurate to my life, forever.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:09 pm 

Part 4:part 4: PART 4:the addventure with airplains: the movie: the game: the sequel

Luigi~sensei walked into the airport with a bag full of his favorite things, and decided that he needed to get the first flight to JAPAN. But, he did not know how to get to the place to order his tickiet, so he asked a very nice man who pointed a knife at him and luigi~sensei was scared and channeled the power of THE ANIMES and beat up the man, but then luigi~sensei was no closer to getting on the plane so he asked the help office like he should have the first time. the catgirl behind the counter showed him where to go to get his ticket, and then tried flirting with luigi~sensei but she tripped over his bag and fell down the escalator going upways, and it kept happening. luigi~sensei didnt notice, and went to buy his ticket, which cost a lot of money and luigi~sensei was broke after purchasing the tickets.

so, he went and decided to go through security. they checked his bag and there was nothing wrong, and the gaurd asked him to walk through the gate and luigi~sensei did and it beeps and luigi~sensei said "oh no what happen" and the gurd said "its time for a random search."

Luigi~sensei walked over to the designated area, which seemed to be away from every one's view. He didn't really take much note of it though, as he saw the Security Guard walk over to him with his metal detecting wand. The Guard instructed Luigi~sensei to stand perfectly still, with his arms outstretched, and to not talk unless spoken to. Luigi~sensei was confused, and suddenly felt the Guard put the Detector on his shirt, noting that it looked rather small compared to a normal wand. The Guard moved it up and down his body, making a muffled humph when it started beeping the lower it got.
Luigi~sensei was getting nervous, and started tapping his fingers together. He was going to be late checking in to his gate if this kept up! The Guard noticed this, and asked him if he was in a hurry to get anywhere. Luigi~sensei said, “Not really, I'm going to Japan to rescue my mom from the Yakuza.” The Guard nodded, putting away his wand. He walked over to a small table and slowly slid a pair of gloves on, turning to smile at Luigi~Sensei. “Take off your pants.” Luigi~sensei was shocked at the Guard, slowly backing into a corner. “Ex-excuse me Mr. Guard, I am not that kind of person...” The Guard stretched the glove, making sure it was snug on his hand, while he addressed Luigi~Sensei. “You have been selected for a random cavity search. I am going to have to thoroughly probe you, maybe with both hands.” The Guard got close to Luigi~sensei, and ran his gloved hand up Luigi~sensei's shoulder, pushing the shirt up as he did so. “This would go a lot smoother if you just undressed, sir.” Luigi~sensei shook his head, trying to push away from Guard~san, but Guard~san just held on, reaching under Luigi~sensei's shirt and running his hands over Luigi~sensei's well-toned chest. Luigi~sensei let out a soft gasp as Guard~san traced small circles around his nipples, never realizing that he was this sensitive. Guard~san licked Luigi~sensei's earlobe, biting it softly as his hands reached lower, skimming his pant's waistband. “Sir, I'm going to ask you to remove your pants, or I will remove them for you.” Luigi~sensei shook his head, his face a deep red at this point. “I...hah...I don't think that I would like to do that....fu....I'm....please....”
Guard~san smiled, as he slowly reached down to unbutton Luigi~sensei's pants, when his boss walked around the corner. “GUARD~SAN, WHAT ARE YOU DIONG THATS INAPOPRIT!!” and then gard was fired and Luigi~sensei put his shirt back on. “Well that was strange!” Luigi~sensei said, glad that he was not violated by the stunningly handsome Guard~san. Luigi~sensei walked over to his gate, and got on his plane just in time. He sat in his seat, in between a girl with glasses who was reading a book, and someone who looked like a real life anime. Clearly, he was on the right plane, because where else would the animes be going but glorious nippon? And only people who read manga books need glasses! Yes. Luigi~sensei was perfectly okay with this logic.

Luigi~sensei got comfortable in his seat, smiling to himself, after the plane took off. He spent a few hours looking around, and then it got late and he fell asleep listening to his favorite animes.
PART AND THEN HE WOKE UP IN JAPAN: CHAPTER 1 SECTION 4 EPISODE HOTSPRINGS: the search

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:03 pm 

HEY.

My chest isn't exactly well-toned.

Aside from that, though, completely spot on, 10/10, carry on.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:34 pm 

Elby wrote:
HEY.

My chest isn't exactly well-toned.

Aside from that, though, completely spot on, 10/10, carry on.

Luigi~sensei, I think I would know ~exactly~ how well toned your chest is♥

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:04 pm 

Nekomusume~chan wrote:

Manboobs that are bigger than your own tits?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:15 pm 

DoM wrote:
Nekomusume~chan wrote:

"See, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:28 am 

DoM wrote:
Nekomusume~chan wrote:

DoM, maybe some girls don't actually mind that! Luigi~sensei happens to be incredibly well built, he is just super modest~ Something, that you should pick up!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:31 am 

Oh yes. I gain tons of muscle from my intense workout of video games, sleep, and more video games, let me tell you, I can lift cars.

I guess I do technically work out a little each morning but THAT'S IRRELEVANT.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:07 am 

Elby wrote:
Oh yes. I gain tons of muscle from my intense workout of video games, sleep, and more video games, let me tell you, I can lift cars.

Masturbation isn't actually a work out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 am 

Hey hey guys, back to the topic on hand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:03 pm 

animemangavg wrote:
Elby wrote:

But I thought he wasn't sexual and therefore, does not fap.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:24 pm 

DoM wrote:
animemangavg wrote:
Elby wrote:

But I thought he wasn't sexual and therefore, does not fap.

He kind of sort of does.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next